Iran Has Resisted The Zionist New World Over For Over 40 Years

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
For over 40 years, Zionists have done everything they can to destroy the Islamic Republic of Iran and yet 42 years after the Iranian Revolution, Iran still stands tall resisting Zionist scum as much as ever before! Of course, the Zionists remain as committed as ever before to use their gentile puppet America to launch a war against Iran. Everyone should oppose the Zionist New World Order's aggression against Iran. Whether it be the Zionist starvation sanctions imposed on Iran, Zionist war-mongering, or Zionist propaganda in the media. Stand with Iran and humanity by saying no to Zionist domination and the Zionist New World Order!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11761, Uglybrazilian, SkinjobCatastrophe and 18 others
For over 40 years, Zionists have done everything they can to destroy the Islamic Republic of Iran and yet 42 years after the Iranian Revolution, Iran still stands tall resisting Zionist scum as much as ever before!
Im a proud Iranian. We refuse to get cucked.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11761, HowAmIAlive123, Uglyandfat and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11761, HowAmIAlive123, johncruz12345 and 9 others
We must not allow Iran to fall !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11761, HowAmIAlive123, johncruz12345 and 9 others
Big respect to Iran, but isn't their youth currently being subverted there by globohomo? Pretty sad if Iran was to fall.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
but isn't their youth currently being subverted there by globohomo
Not everyone but a big portion are. The Zionist brainwashing tactics are crazy powerful.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, johncruz12345, Deleted member 10913 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11761, HowAmIAlive123, johncruz12345 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 5912 and Albeacho
What about democracy, human rights, women rights, LGBT, BLM, metoo, etc.?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, HowAmIAlive123, Albeacho and 1 other person
You seem to be really aware even though your American. Most Americans are ignorant about the jews.
Americans are ignorant about everything that goes on in the world, both the history of their country and the outside of their country

They are perfect goyim to be honest, all they do is work, consume, get divorce raped, eat shit food and get obese, get drunk, and watch memes

Its kind of funny tbh to watch them suffer, I wish more of them would get desperate then they will listen to reason/be willing to fight back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11761, HowAmIAlive123, johncruz12345 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Albeacho and ToursOverBoyo2020
Hopefully puppet Biden won't start a war against one of the last few based countries left.
He’s been trying his best to. Biden recently murdered 22 people in Syria in a bombing. The Zionists are bloodthirsty for war. Of course Zionists will never fight the war themselves but rather always fight by proxy using their goyim attack dog America.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, johncruz12345, Albeacho and 2 others
He’s been trying his best to. Biden recently murdered 22 people in Syria in a bombing. The Zionists are bloodthirsty for war. Of course Zionists will never fight the war themselves but rather always fight by proxy using their goyim attack dog America.
I've seen the Syria thing, sad shit indeed. And of course they won't fight their own wars, they're not powerful enough + they unironically believe that stuff like fighting is beneath them and is for their subordinate dogs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Albeacho and ToursOverBoyo2020
What about democracy, human rights, women rights, LGBT, BLM, metoo, etc.?
leave it at the first two and you'd have a valid point

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
leave it at the first two and you'd have a valid point
Iran actually is way more democratic than the Jewnited States. In the Jewnited States you have a "choice" between the completely Jewish controlled Democratic Party or the completely Jewish controlled Republican party. Either way Jews which compose less than 2% of the population completely control the country. In the Jewnited States no matter who you vote for the results are always the same- more wars, more bailouts for billionaires, more phag agenda, more tranny agenda, more feminist agenda, more ordinary people getting screwed. Jfl at calling that a democracy. Also the Jewnited States controlled by Zionists is the worst human rights offender in the world having slaughtered millions upon millions of people in their Zionist wars and displaced even millions more. Anyone who believes the "democracy" or "human rights" bs has been brainwashed by the Zionist Fake News media.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, johncruz12345, Uglybrazilian and 7 others
Iran actually is way more democratic than the Jewnited States. In the Jewnited States you have a "choice" between the completely Jewish controlled Democratic Party or the completely Jewish controlled Republican party. Either way Jews which compose less than 2% of the population completely control the country. In the Jewnited States no matter who you vote for the results are always the same- more wars, more bailouts for billionaires, more phag agenda, more tranny agenda, more feminist agenda, more ordinary people getting screwed. Jfl at calling that a democracy. Also the Jewnited States controlled by Zionists is the worst human rights offender in the world having slaughtered millions upon millions of people in their Zionist wars and displaced even millions more. Anyone who believes the "democracy" or "human rights" bs has been brainwashed by the Zionist Fake News media.
then move there phaggot

• +1
then move there phaggot
I can't because Zionist scum have imposed starvation sanctions unlike which we've ever seen in history that have completely destroyed the economy. Zionist scum are also threatening Iran with the same type of war and destruction they have brought to Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, Libya, etc. If Zionist scum would just leave Iran alone and in peace instead of doing everything they can to destroy Iran for the "crime" of resisting the Zionist New World Order, then I would happily move to Iran.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11761, HowAmIAlive123, johncruz12345 and 2 others
I can't because Zionist scum have imposed starvation sanctions unlike which we've ever seen in history that have completely destroyed the economy. Zionist scum are also threatening Iran with the same type of war and destruction they have brought to Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, Libya, etc. If Zionist scum would just leave Iran alone and in peace instead of doing everything they can to destroy Iran for the "crime" of resisting the Zionist New World Order, then I would happily move to Iran.
don't you think your position is just slightly onesided?

• +1
don't you think your position is just slightly onesided?

It's a very clear cut issue. Iran wants to live in peace. The Jewnited States has been going around the world as the goyim attack dog destroying any country that dares resist the Zionist New World Order. Iran is the good guy here. The Zionists are the scumbags.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, johncruz12345, Deleted member 10913 and 5 others
It's a very clear cut issue. Iran wants to live in peace. The Jewnited States has been going around the world as the goyim attack dog destroying any country that dares resist the Zionist New World Order. Iran is the good guy here. The Zionists are the scumbags.
View attachment 1030588
View attachment 1030589

View attachment 1030590

they can't attack or build military bases around the world because they're in the weaker position obviously

point is that even if some of what you're saying is legit, I can't take you seriously when you push this 'yada yada iran would be the most democratic peaceful and wealthy paradise but the jews did this and that' crap

if we didn't have this conflict, you'd probably be at war with the sunnis or something

View attachment 1030588
View attachment 1030589

View attachment 1030590

america is an entity that thrives off warmongering but let's not pretend that iran is innocent

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, AbuSAF, Blue and 1 other person
you'd probably be at war with the sunnis or something
Iran has not invaded another country for more than 250 years. Also the badblood between shia and sunnis is created by the Jews and US. They fund terrorist groups like al qaida and Isis.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, sytyl and ToursOverBoyo2020
Iran has not invaded another country for more than 250 years. Also the badblood between shia and sunnis is created by the Jews and US. They fund terrorist groups like al qaida and Isis.
yeah they were so thankful for US funds that they attacked them in return

inb4 '9/11 was a jew inside job'

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Albeacho
Could have been. There is a lot of evidence out there. But Im not gonna go down this route. What about Isis? Isis never targeted Israel only Islamic countries and killing all the Muslims in their path. They are clearly funded by the jews.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, johncruz12345 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Could have been. There is a lot of evidence out there. But Im not gonna go down this route. What about Isis? Isis never targeted Israel on Islamic countries and killing all the Muslims in their path. They are clearly funded by the jews.
not so sure about clearly

Last edited:
Iran gives rights to transgenders and they not discriminated.
Is that not against the creed of Islam? A person can do as they will in the world today, but in an Islamic republic?
Khoeimeni's fatwas and quotes have been bastardly against the companions and family of the Prophet as well.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
Is that not against the creed of Islam? A person can do as they will in the world today, but in an Islamic republic?
Being transgender is not Haram its just a mental illness where someone is born in the wrong body. There is no verse against transgenders.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and AbuSAF
it doesn't make sense to me either but they'll use it to prove that iran is actually a tolerant paradise even if they disagree with tranny rights lol

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF
Khoeimeni's fatwas and quotes have been bastardly against the companions and family of the Prophet as well.
Brother its not time for us to get into a sunni vs shia debate right now. Hopefully later.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, ToursOverBoyo2020 and AbuSAF
it doesn't make sense to me either but they'll use it to prove that iran is actually a tolerant paradise even if they disagree with tranny rights lol
Bro it doesn't matter if Iran is a tolerant paradise or not. We don't attack other countries and overthrow their governments. We mind our own business. Something the US doesn't do.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, ToursOverBoyo2020 and ifyouwannabemylover
Bro it doesn't matter if Iran is a tolerant paradise or not. We don't attack other countries and overthrow their governments. We mind our own business. Something the US doesn't do.
that's why we needed trump to stay in office

• JFL
Being transgender is not Haram its just a mental illness where someone is born in the wrong body. There is no verse against transgenders.
I believe you've misinterpreted the thing when people are born there are people who have issues with birth and thus can be changed. But even if it's a mental illness, like for example [obviously some fatwas will be different but]
The surgery that is permissible in such cases is if a person was originally created male or female, but his genital organs are hidden.
However there is this
It is not permissible for either a man whose male organs are fully formed or a woman whose female organs are fully formed to change into the other gender. The attempt to do so is a crime, the perpetrator of which deserves to be punished for changing the creation of Allah. -- Islamic Fiqh Council of the Muslim World League, Decision No. 5, Session 11, 1989 (link)

There's nothing wrong with with natural femininity or masculinity in either men or women, I do get tho wym that with gender dysphoria it has scientifc basis for people that it helps more to change than to remain. However could this not be classified as a test?

Allahualam tho

Last edited:
  • +1
These Iranian girls seem fine. Does a typical Iranian girl have this "pheno"?

DgKARmqXcAAFJ4m

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Albeacho
I believe you've misinterpreted the thing when people are born there are people who have issues with birth and thus can be changed. But even if it's a mental illness, like for example [obviously some fatwas will be different but]

However there is this

There's nothing wrong with with natural femininity or masculinity in either men or women

Allahualam tho
"It is not permissible for either a man whose male organs are fully formed or a woman whose female organs are fully formed to change into the other gender. The attempt to do so is a crime, the perpetrator of which deserves to be punished for changing the creation of Allah." This is said by a saudi organization not a verse. All in all I don't have much Knowledge about this issue. Lets leave it at that. Allah knows what is best.

• +1
These Iranian girls seem fine. Does a typical Iranian girl have this "pheno"?

DgKARmqXcAAFJ4m
wallenberg piss off, I asked you a serious question and you haven't replied yet.

• +1
"It is not permissible for either a man whose male organs are fully formed or a woman whose female organs are fully formed to change into the other gender. The attempt to do so is a crime, the perpetrator of which deserves to be punished for changing the creation of Allah." This is said by a saudi organization not a verse. All in all I don't have much Knowledge about this issue. Lets leave it at that. Allah knows what is best.
Yes I didn't mean for it to come accross as me pushing it as averse, just fatwas or statements, which may be diff than Shia fatwa or even another Sunni sect's.
I agree as well

• +1
wallenberg piss off, I asked you a serious question and you haven't replied yet.
What question? I haven't got notification. Those girls are beautiful and they seem patriotic.

• Woah
Yes I didn't mean for it to come accross as me pushing it as averse, just fatwas or statements, which may be diff than Shia fatwa or even another Sunni sect's.
I agree as well
Where are you from akhi?

• +1
What question? I haven't got notification. Those girls are beautiful and they seem patriotic.
I will pm you later. We are going to have a serious discussion.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
they can't attack or build military bases around the world because they're in the weaker position obviously

point is that even if some of what you're saying is legit, I can't take you seriously when you push this 'yada yada iran would be the most democratic peaceful and wealthy paradise but the jews did this and that' crap

if we didn't have this conflict, you'd probably be at war with the sunnis or something

yeah they were so thankful for US funds that they attacked them in return

9/11 was a Zionist inside job that provided the pretense and justification for the destruction of Muslim majority countries in the name of the "War on Terror" which is really a War on Islam. Zionists did 9/11 framed Muslims and have used 9/11 to kill millions of Muslims and destroy the lives of million more Muslims and have over a billion Muslims targeted as "terrorists". It's actually very obvious 9/11 was done by Zionists when you take even one minute to examine who benefited the most from it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, ifyouwannabemylover and Albeacho
Could have been. There is a lot of evidence out there. But Im not gonna go down this route. What about Isis? Isis never targeted Israel only Islamic countries and killing all the Muslims in their path. They are clearly funded by the jews.
ISIS= Isr*eli Secret Intelligence Service. 99.9% of ISIS victims are Muslims and they never attack Isr*el. They work to further destabilize Muslim majority countries and weaken them allowing for Zionist domination. ISIS also is used to destroy the reputation of Islam and Muslims.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Uglybrazilian and Albeacho