Iranian children in dying situation

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
Over the past year, due to the suppression of nationwide protests, both domestic and international criticism of the Iranian government’s treatment of children has increased. In December of last year, the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) condemned the violence against children during the crackdown on protests, which resulted in the deaths of dozens of children and adolescents.

At least 70 children under the age of 18 were killed during the protests in Iran in 2022 by the security forces of the Iranian regime.

During the nationwide protests, numerous reports were published about the arrest, interrogation, reprimand, and search of students’ belongings, and in some cases, “security forces’ attacks on schools,” followed by various reports of poisonings in girls’ schools.

The number of dropouts from education is over 970,000 and at least 9 million Iranians are illiterate.
Thousands of Iranian Children Will Miss the New School Year

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and mortis
Cope. Iran is doing just fine. CIA & Israel working overtime on their propaganda machine. It never worked and won’t work anytime soon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, geenk worg, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
Cope. Iran is doing just fine. CIA & Israel working overtime on their propaganda machine. It never worked and won’t work anytime soon.
Copefag they're being killed and molested.

Child detainees in Iran subjected to flogging, electric shocks and sexual violence, says Amnesty​

Don't forget the forced marriages with older men (they're selling their children because they're poor and subhuman).

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Copefag they're being killed and molested.

Child detainees in Iran subjected to flogging, electric shocks and sexual violence, says Amnesty​

Don't forget the forced marriages with older men (they're selling their children because they're poor and subhuman).

You imbeciles know so tragically little about Iran. Please worry about your own country, ikea cuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray and mortis
You imbeciles know so tragically little about Iran. Please worry about your own country, ikea cuck.
My country is doing fine as it always has, retard. People come here from all over the world because the welfare is so great. Who wants to move to your subhuman shithole? Name one person? Nahh you can't because there is none.

You are an imbecile because our shitdren are dying!! 😭
Ahaha cry more instead of working on your illiteracy problem. That'll work! 🤪

My country is doing fine as it always has, retard. People come here from all over the world because the welfare is so great. Who wants to move to your subhuman shithole? Name one person? Nahh you can't because there is none.
I hope a Syrian Muhammed refugee rapes your family, with all due respect.

You are an imbecile because our shitdren are dying!! 😭
Ahaha cry more instead of working on your illiteracy problem. That'll work! 🤪
I have literally not clicked on a single link you have posted. I hope you know this. You are yelling at the wind

• JFL
I have literally not clicked on a single link you have posted. I hope you know this. You are yelling at the wind
Yeah, because you can't read faggot.

where are you from op

Stop running your mouths at each other you tempered niggas. Iran is just a mean ass country who does not allow human rights and abuses them. Iran's government is evil.

That retard is from Swedistan
Oh, then why the hell is that nigga gushing over Irans children if they ain't even they own race. Kill this conversation.

Stop running your mouths at each other you tempered niggas. Iran is just a mean ass country who does not allow human rights and abuses them. Iran's government is evil.
saudi arabia is more evil

Don't tell him! He bacomes a sad little boy when you say that. 🤫

That retard is from Swedistan
I live where he wishes he lived!
And it's understandable. Their women look like shit compared to ours.
swidistanabad is a shithole now.
swidistan the land where cucked males are so low t they let femoilioids be their leaders also the land of trannies, femboys and nigger gangs where they rape their hoe femoils and the poor swid cucks do nothing but keep posting online about how great their abadistan is.

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member 30254
Oh, then why the hell is that nigga gushing over Irans children if they ain't even they own race. Kill this conversation.
Because that’s what Europeans do. They feign outrage over da dead childrenz to virtue signal how morally superior and worldly they are. WONT SOMEBODY JUST THINK OF DA CHILDREN

swidistan the land where cucked males are so low t they let femoilioids be their leaders also the land of trannies, femboys and nigger gangs where they rape their hoe femoils and the poor swid cucks do nothing but keep posting online about how great their abadistan is.
Those are all good things! I don't like swedcucks either. If the men are weak and pathetic then they don't deserve a country. I don't care if a swedish woman gets raped. Like you said trannies are winning so you're practically making my case for me. :p

I will once again emphasize that I have not and will not click on a single link that you’ve posted. Cuck
I don't care if you don't read it, there's other people that aren't illiterate and not brainwashed by Shitranian stinkhole that may find it interesting. You're just a little subhuman turd who gets offended by the truth.

I don't care if you don't read it, there's other people that aren't illiterate and not brainwashed by Shitranian stinkhole that may find it interesting. You're just a little subhuman turd who gets offended by the truth.
I’m glad you’ve found your outlet— an incel forum—for sharing the alleged tragedies ongoing in Iran. That is surely what the forum base will find interesting.

Dumb idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30254
i hope jews send 5 milllion iranian to swedistan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
I’m glad you’ve found your outlet— an incel forum—for sharing the alleged tragedies ongoing in Iran. That is surely what the forum base will find interesting.

Dumb idiot
Your parents don't allow you to consume "foreign media" do they? Well I'm sorry but the world is a lot bigger than you think. Not everyone has low IQ subhuman parents. I've always been encouraged to read and consume articles from various different sources. But you're right, a weak little shit like you best probably rely on government authorized propaganda. Anything else may put you at risk for being prosecuted by these monkeys.

Last edited:
i hope jews send 5 milllion iranian to swedistan
Hell yeah! Secularize them and take their religion away from them. You know Iranian bitches are the biggest sluts, right?

Hell yeah! Secularize them and take their religion away from them. You know Iranian bitches are the biggest sluts, right?
who cares about them? Get ready for persian shia bulls to knock every swedish chick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
who cares about them? Get ready for persian shia bulls to knock every swedish chick
Do you think I care? Do you actually think I care? Because then you're probably as dumb as you look.

I got prosecuted for hitting a white little girl. I HATE DISGUSTING HUMAN FILTH. I hope all get cucked and your women raped. Stop pretending like this bothers me you creep. You're just a sad little goy who couldn't get a bitch.

I got prosecuted for hitting a white little girl. I HATE DISGUSTING HUMAN FILTH. I hope all get cucked and your women raped. Stop pretending like this bothers me you creep. You're just a sad little goy who couldn't get a bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 30254
Stop sperging out low t femboy. You swedecucks have my sympathy for getting ur woman raped by low iq arabs but i wonder why u don't talk about those somali niggers doing the same shit and worse

this is OP btw

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 51576
Stop sperging out low t femboy. You swedecucks have my sympathy for getting ur woman raped by low iq arabs but i wonder why u don't talk about those somali niggers doing the same shit and worse
Idk what you're talking about. I never talked about a somalian. Oh right, that's the point... Well, idk I guess we're just too scared to be racist against the blacks. Behind closed doors you can hear a lot though. I assure you the matter is being discussed in private.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30254
I know u r a moosie from that comment alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
“More immigrants in for a better country as diversity is our strength”

• JFL
we are being replaced by middle easterners and niggers in europe. idc about these shitskins and their shithole country tbf

we are being replaced by middle easterners and niggers in europe. idc about these shitskins and their shithole country tbf
I don't care about either. I used to be like you and care about our borders and national sovereignty, but I've evolved into something completely different. There isn't even a word for people like me because I'm so unique and special.

I don't care about either. I used to be like you and care about our borders and national sovereignty, but I've evolved into something completely different. There isn't even a word for people like me because I'm so unique and special.
so u dont care about european people and their sovereignty anymore? sounds jewish to me

so u dont care about european people and their sovereignty anymore? sounds jewish to me
True I support Jews and sucking off babys' dick after circumcision.