Shias are the only tolerable Muslims probably

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I hate their whore look and bug eyes

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, deadmanwalking, StuntmanMike and 5 others
how come they are not stoning these sluts?

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Cope i mog her

You don't even see their faces jfl, you got eluded by their thumbnail

Nice place though, would love to visit someday

• +1
Images   2024 03 17T100409566

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, ascension, Deleted member 65658 and 11 others
too bad islam made them all shitskinned

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Should be switched with bangladeshi
It feels so cringe and sad whenever I see man rejecting their own kind and going after other races like a filthy dog.

And then they have the audacity to blame that their woman only go for other races. This hypocrites should be burned alive.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, bloomercel, Xangsane and 1 other person
It feels so cringe and sad whenever I see man rejecting their own kind and going after other races like a filthy dog.

And then they have the audacity to blame that their woman only go for other races. This hypocrites should be burned alive.
Op hates his own women set his ceiling very high, kinda inferiority complex jfl, I've seen good looking Bangladesh women as well, hope they won't give him a chance since he kinda have superiority complex of being lighter.

• +1
Op hates his own women set his ceiling very high, kinda inferiority complex jfl, I've seen good looking Bangladesh women as well, hope they won't give him a chance since he kinda have superiority complex of being lighter.
Self hating ethnics should be shot in the back of their head. Their hypocrisy and inferiority complex makes them the biggest cucks I've ever seen.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, bloomercel, Ricky212 and 3 others
Self hating ethnics should be shot in the back of their head. Their hypocrisy and inferiority complex makes them the biggest cucks I've ever seen
Self hate = self awareness and critical thinking capabilities = high IQ

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Self hate = self awareness and critical thinking capabilities = high IQ
every race has problems, it's best if you don't blame entirely on your race, and talk bad about them.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, fuxkdakikez, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Tf you talking about? You misunderstand my like every other retard. Yeah I don't find curries attractive in GENERAL. Culturally and morally I have no problem with curries. Yeah I fancy MENA women, I can't help this and if you call it self hate, you're the on coping not me. I've made multiple threads calling out MENA countries for being cucks. I criticise everyone including my own.

Yes I hate some aspects of pre-Islamic and their OWN inferiority complex which stems from colonialism. I hate it when THEY worship white people and stare at them. So yes I hate some aspects of their culture too.

I don't care if Bengali girls marry outside as long as Muslim. I have a problem if they're BWC unless they're big Bosnian cock only.

They mostly look like shit, plastic, tranny abominations. They hardmax and put tons of makeup on just to resemble looking human. Iran has fallen

Crazy how many rhinoplasties I can spot on foids. BTW, this walking videos are mostly from well-off area in Iran.
The whole of Iran is not like this.

• +1
Crazy how many rhinoplasties I can spot on foids. BTW, this walking videos are mostly from well-off area in Iran.
The whole of Iran is not like this.
Yea man, but astonishing that India states or other countries with similar gdp per capita of Iran don’t have the infrastructures on par with Iran. For example,Bengaluru and Indonesia I guess . Not much I can think of. Of course the southern most part is the most subhumanZ

They mostly look like shit, plastic, tranny abominations. They hardmax and put tons of makeup on just to resemble looking human. Iran has fallen
False they're fine. This is the best of the best in Iran right? Yeah this part of Iran has fallen. Wtf is that girl doing in a crop top. Ik it's a liberal area but wtf..Looks like she's a minority but next gen it will be majority.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
ME only

• So Sad
False they're fine. This is the best of the best in Iran right? Yeah this part of Iran has fallen. Wtf is that girl doing in a crop top. Ik it's a liberal area but wtf..Looks like she's a minority but next gen it will be majority.
Never been so I wouldn’t know but probably. Yeah this generation and next will be completely naked toilets

• +1

• Ugh..