Iranian woman are the biggest JBW whores in the universe.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Just have blue eyes and live in eu or west, you can achieve ANY stacy here and I'm not joking. Just use instagram and you are done.
20240220 120355

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pig_face, TechnoBoss and try2beme
Consequences of u niggas abandoning Islam 😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, AlexBrown84, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
basically any Arab countries jfl

There was a girl i met on wow, she was an iranian girl and couldnt pay her subs and she sent me nudes with my wow name to beg for a subscription. I told the bitch i was rich af and would meet her if she do this to prove her loyalty, i ended up sending the nudes and convo to her big brother and father ( or uncle idk just was the same name as her lol ) on fb.
hopefully she got beheaded, never heard of her ingame or on insta :popcorn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Eren and 8 others
Consequences of u niggas abandoning Islam 😂😂😂
I love islam and i fully suport it. Islam is the solution to the 95 5 rule
but when social media exists and jews can freely brainwash any person anywhere in the world, then no girl would be religious.

Last edited:
Axis of evil type beat

basically any Arab countries jfl
nigga your indian women (With the permission of their indian husbands btw) have BREEDING PARTIES WHERE YOU INVITE GOOD LOOKING WHITE MEN TO INSEMINATE YOUR INDIAN WIVES FUCK OFF HAHAHA

Last edited:
There was a girl i met on wow, she was an iranian girl and couldnt pay her subs and she sent me nudes with my wow name to beg for a subscription. I told the bitch i was rich af and would meet her if she do this to prove her loyalty, i ended up sending the nudes and convo to her big brother and father ( or uncle idk just was the same name as her lol ) on fb.
hopefully she got beheaded, never heard of her ingame or on insta :popcorn:
You don't even need to be rich. Just earn 3k a month and be minimum 1 psl and have the passport. You can get any female creature here easily.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort and TechnoBoss
Are Iranian women hot? If they'll like a tall blue eyed HTN from Europe, what will they do for the same thing from America?

Nah I've seen a lot of em with BBCs, spics, gooks, pajeets, other sand niggers, etc. They're not BWC only like gook foids are

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yup they think theyre white in the us too

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Nah I've seen a lot of em with BBCs, spics, gooks, pajeets, other sand niggers, etc. They're not BWC only like gook foids are
As a mutt i get wayyyy more gooks than brown girls who i see thirsting for white brah all the time

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Swarthy Knight and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, mortis and TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
i want a sexy iranian wife ngl

women in the west are ruined

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and TechnoBoss
i want a sexy iranian wife ngl

women in the west are ruined
Use instagram and dm iranian girls living in iran telling them you live in eu and have the pass. Done.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Use instagram and dm iranian girls living in iran telling them you live in eu and have the pass. Done.
over, dont have instagram and will never use that jew app again in my life

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Just have blue eyes and live in eu or west, you can achieve ANY stacy here and I'm not joking. Just use instagram and you are done.
View attachment 2756058
Your women are easily fucked anybody can fuck your whores as Iran whores are whores

• +1
Reactions: mortis
nigga your indian women (With the permission of their indian husbands btw) have BREEDING PARTIES WHERE YOU INVITE GOOD LOOKING WHITE MEN TO INSEMINATE YOUR INDIAN WIVES FUCK OFF HAHAHA
That’s fake… I know uncle TV covered it in a video but that was fake. Sometimes incel TV uses shit that isn’t real in his videos I dunno why

over, dont have instagram and will never use that jew app again in my life
Not having instagram = biggest death sentence ever. Any gl man has instagram so when you don't have instagram you signal that you are subhuman to foids so they assume you are bottom tier facially and socially.

Last edited:
These Persian whores I theorize I being influenced by some Zoroastrian ritual to take seed from more aryan lines so that when they do settle down for the pajeet equivalent of a person dude the child will hopefully get colored eyes which is worth more than Islam to the Iranian people.

-use Iran vpn
-post chaddam photos on instagram that lives in eu.
-she send me nudes
-send to her father
-she will get honourpilled.

-use Iran vpn
-post chaddam photos on instagram that lives in eu.
-she send me nudes
-send to her father
-she will get honourpilled.
Smart tbh. It’s clear they are up to devilry and Zoroastrian occultic sex rituals are making a come back amongst the Iranian diaspora and young adults, which can be done with ease and lack of suspicion within western countries. The aryan whore will take the seed of various feature she wants from whatever chimera devil she will get pounded by during her sleeping around (gathering devil seed) into her womb so her pajeet-Persian husband can hopefully create a much more aryan child.