What’s the reason behind JBW working so well with asian women?

I disagree.

Black, mena and Turkish women maybe.

But curry women, Latinas women and gook want to always date out. Not necessarily with WHITE men but they jsut don’t like their own
Why do you think that is?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Idk man I guess my Asian sisters love the white cocku !

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Why do you think that is?
Cos ayrab turk and blk women prefer their men and aren’t faggot bitches like gooks and curries. Latinas tbf fuck any and all races of men, they love bbc and JBW so they don’t count but my theory is that they are mixed race and thus being multiracial don’t care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and not__cel
Cos ayrab turk and blk women prefer their men and aren’t faggot bitches like gooks and curries. Latinas tbf fuck any and all races of men, they love bbc and JBW so they don’t count but my theory is that they are mixed race and thus being multiracial don’t care
white women are OUR genetic property. I'm sick of ethnic males wanting OUR women. you want our fem ales you shitskinned male pigs? I will hang every ethnic male from a lampost with barbed wire in call of duty if they think they can take OUR genetic property from us. since you pathetic shitskin males can't just stay with your own females now you get NONE we'll defend our females AND steal yours and leave you ethnic male faggots with no choice but to faggotmax and fuck each other. you fucking shitskinns are evoking the ancient wrath of the vikings and barbarians when you provoke the white man

Maxilla: gooks = recessed, cumskins=projected

Orbitals: gooks= no supras, cumskins = compact eye area

Literally a perfect match