Iranians are curries - 2

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken

Even the numbers in Hindi & Persian are the same. Because like all European languages, even the Persian language is derived from Sanskrit.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @jaw_is_law @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadeep, Crusile and 7 others

Even the numbers in Hindi & Persian are the same. Because like all European languages, even the Persian language is derived from Sanskrit.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @jaw_is_law @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @

Iโ€™m Indian as well hinduvasa head bop

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Screenshot 2022 07 08 22 27 14 98

Someone will be getting the BCC after this culturally enriching video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Elvisandreaa, MewMaxxing and 5 others
isnt it against TOS to mass tag people bro?

sanskrit and persian derives from proto indo european

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
isnt it against TOS to mass tag people bro?
You can tag your bros. those who don't wanna get tagged - I don't tag them. like you from the next time.

@mortis told me it's only the ones from the south of iran who look indian otherwise they have distinct phenos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
@mortis told me it's only the ones from the south of iran who look indian otherwise they have distinct phenos
Almost all Iranians have somewhere from 10 to 50% South Asian DNA. some can even have as high as 80% and keep in mind this is modern DNA results from migration in the last few centuries. Not counting historically the Aryans who originated from India and invaded and settled in Iran and Europe. hence why the languages are so similar.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
Almost all Iranians have somewhere from 10 to 50% South Asian DNA. some can even have as high as 80% and keep in mind this is modern DNA results from migration in the last few centuries. Not counting historically the Aryans who originated from India and invaded and settled in Iran and Europe. hence why the languages are so similar.
what
this isnt even scientifically accurate

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Albeacho, Shrek2OnDvD, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
what
this isnt even scientifically accurate
Apparently, propaganda is only scientifically accurate. Because western scientists are propagandists.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
baloch right

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
  • JFL
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Genetic and linguistic evidence shows that Iranians were Indians.
No it shows that Persians derive from Proto Indo Europeans
The mutual genetic and linguistic link between Europeans, Persians and some South Asians hail from the Proto Indo Europeans who inhabited the Pontiac Steppes as genetic testing shows and Scandinavians and other Northern Europeans have the highest trace left over of PIE DNA in modern populations

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ., Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
False and misinformed.

• +1
No it shows that Persians derive from Proto Indo Europeans
The mutual genetic and linguistic link between Europeans, Persians and some South Asians hail from the Proto Indo Europeans who inhabited the Pontiac Steppes as genetic testing shows and Scandinavians and other Northern Europeans have the highest trace left over of PIE DNA in modern populations
bullshit :sick:

• JFL

Results​

We implemented three population genetics measures to identify genomic regions that are significantly differentiated between the two Indian populations originating from the north and south of India. These measures singled out genomic regions with: (i) SNPs exhibiting significant variation in allele frequencies in the two Indian populations; and (ii) differential signals of positive natural selection as quantified by the integrated haplotype score (iHS) and cross-population extended haplotype homozygosity (XP-EHH). One of the regions that emerged spans the SLC24A5 gene that has been functionally shown to affect skin pigmentation, with a higher degree of genetic sharing between Gujarati Indians and Europeans.

Conclusions​

Our finding points to a gene-flow from Europe to north India that provides an explanation for the lighter skin tones present in North Indians in comparison to South Indians.

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Deleted member 18840

Most Persians look kind of white, some look fully white, some look like they're Aryan (lighter colored hair and eyes), I don't' see a lot of Persians looking Indian, some are brown though don't get me wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Youโ€™re coping with your Indian supremacy. Watch Robert Sepehr on YouTube. Aryans invaded India, bringing their language with them. Canโ€™t remember which video specifically talks about it but might be this one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9779, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and 1 other person
Indians have the biggest cocks

• +1
Most Persians look kind of white, some look fully white, some look like they're Aryan (lighter colored hair and eyes), I don't' see a lot of Persians looking Indian, some are brown though don't get me wrong.
dumbass, not all Indians are dark brown. the majority are medium brown and around 30% of north Indians are light brown just like Iranians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
I think Iranians from the south can look brown. This model's husband is from the south. He could pass as a Pakistani

View attachment 1771123
It's because the Iranians from the south raped Dalit slaves from India and the Iranians from the west got raped themselves by Mongols, Turks, Arabs, and whatnot who were much lighter than actual Iranians.

Youโ€™re coping with your Indian supremacy. Watch Robert Sepehr on YouTube. Aryans invaded India, bringing their language with them. Canโ€™t remember which video specifically talks about it but might be this one

I will not watch western historians :ROFLMAO: jfl

I will not watch western historians :ROFLMAO: jfl
Yeah clearly you watch Indian historians because only Indians would believe that civilisation or european languages originated from India

Yeah clearly you watch Indian historians because only Indians would believe that civilisation or european languages originated from India
Yeah clearly you watch Western historians because only Europeans and Americans would believe that civilization or Indian languages originated from Eur.

Yeah clearly you watch Western historians because only Europeans and Americans would believe that civilization or Indian languages originated from Eur.
A few months ago I watched some videos by Indian historians because I was curious about the genetic history of the country and it was hilarious how delusional they are, their science is just their Hindu stories that they take as being true, and think civilisation started in India. Itโ€™s funny how all the subhuman races come up with copes to avoid accepting their subhumanity

A few months ago I watched some videos by Indian historians because I was curious about the genetic history of the country and it was hilarious how delusional they are, their science is just their Hindu stories that they take as being true, and think civilisation started in India. Itโ€™s funny how all the subhuman races come up with copes to avoid accepting their subhumanity
A few months ago I watched some videos by Euro historians because I was curious about the genetic history of the continent and it was uproarious how deceptive they are, their science is just their Euro stories that they take as being true, and think civilization started in Europe. Itโ€™s funny how all the subhuman races come up with copes to avoid accepting their sub-humanity.

Iranians arenโ€™t curries. All modern indian writing systems can be traced back to the Aramaic script in Iran. India never independently developed a writing system unlike Iraq, Egypt, China, Mesopotamia. Besides the Indus Valley civilisation was heavily influenced by the Middle East

Stop spreading misinformation. No ones buying your fake hindu nationalist BJP propaganda. How much is modi paying you?

• JFL
All modern indian writing systems can be traced back to the Aramaic script in Iran. India never independently developed a writing system unlike Iraq, Egypt, China, Mesopotamia. Besides the Indus Valley civilisation was heavily influenced by the Middle East
i actually LOL'd IRL

Open heart surgery invented by dr hanuman

was this supposed to be funny? religious jokes? come on man. grow up. That's the only thing I hate about Pakistanis.

Should I larp as Persian during hookups or is their SMV lower than Kashmiris after the Iran vs USA stuff

fuck you nigga

iranians are meds

• JFL
Iranians arenโ€™t curries. All modern indian writing systems can be traced back to the Aramaic script in Iran. India never independently developed a writing system unlike Iraq, Egypt, China, Mesopotamia. Besides the Indus Valley civilisation was heavily influenced by the Middle East

Stop spreading misinformation. No ones buying your fake hindu nationalist BJP propaganda. How much is modi paying you?
View attachment 1771176
All modern indian writing systems can be traced back to the Aramaic script in Iran.

Which in itself descends from the Phoenician script so what's your point?

Besides the Indus Valley civilisation was heavily influenced by the Middle East
And??? The people who made it were our ancestors lmao, why are you acting like we can't lay claim to it? Do you define curries by just their abo ancestry :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:?

Even though the main ancestry that binds all curries from North to South is their baloch ancestry AKA neolthic Iranian farmers/ agriculturalist. Lmao even most south Indians have more baloch dna than actual Iranians :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: only literal tribals and some dalits have less or even comparable amounts of baloch dna to Iranians.

Attachments

• RDT_20220709_1502357461596405363273804.png
    RDT_20220709_1502357461596405363273804.png
    202.3 KB · Views: 0
  • RDT_20220709_1503278429946599938320597.png
    RDT_20220709_1503278429946599938320597.png
    217.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220709-151211_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20220709-151211_Reddit.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1