• Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger, Chadeep, WeiWei and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist
trying to drive up immigration

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, WeiWei, Ascеnd and 5 others
lol I saw this all the liberals and secular Iraqis/arabs were seething on twitter

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopiumX and ryuken
I support a regime change

another deathnic classic

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
i saw it before the edit :feelskek:
I saw it after the edit. :feelshah:

While I don’t necessarily agree or encourage the decision, I gotta say — props to Iraq for doing what they want and not what libtard cumskins and globohomos want them to do.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
I saw it after the edit. :feelshah:

While I don’t necessarily agree or encourage the decision, I gotta say — props to Iraq for doing what they want and not what libtard cumskins and globohomos want them to do.
while other arab countries are recognising israel and being more lenient on LGBTQ from western pressure
iraq casually lowers AOC to 9 :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
You deserve death penality
too bad won't ever happen

kill all kikes, burn all kikes :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Putin, Deleted member 65192 and ryuken
tf you mean sunni moment you faggots
they are shia dogs that believe in their false hadiths brah, they think aisha was 19 :feelskek:

they are too retarded 0 braincell pajeets thinking 600ad's ago niggas weren't marrying young girls like it was a norm

kill yourselves @Gengar @shia.jihadist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and ryuken
Sunni moment. @yeeyeeslayer @shia.jihadist
don't say shit like this while tagging me it instigates sectarian beefs that i don't wanna take part in

• Love it
Reactions: Diarrhoea
while other arab countries are recognising israel and being more lenient on LGBTQ from western pressure
iraq casually lowers AOC to 9 :feelskek::feelskek:
Absolutely boss move by Iraq. Not even gonna lie. Nearly all muzzie countries are soycucks who bend over for their kafir masters.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, yeeyeeslayer and shia.jihadist
  • Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
they are shia dogs that believe in their false hadiths brah, they think aisha was 19 :feelskek:

they are too retarded 0 braincell pajeets thinking 600ad's ago niggas weren't marrying young girls like it was a norm

gengar is sunni

• Hmm...
tf you mean sunni moment you faggots

Sandjeets like you are coping if you think a grown man would marry a 6 year old. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Tbh this is really crazy ngl not even Iran (which is a full blown theocracy) has it at 9 they have it at 13
And people say regime change in iran is bad

Sandjeets like you are coping if you think a grown man would marry a 6 year old. :forcedsmile:
it's not about what you think it's about the books nigga our books tells us that he did then he did

• +1
Tbh this is really crazy ngl not even Iran (which is a full blown theocracy) has it at 9 they have it at 13
They already have to deal with protests against “freedom :soy::soy:” so they probably don’t want this on their plate as well. :ogre: But still, other Islamic countries have set it at 18+ even though they claim to be Sunni and should follow (what they believe to be is) Sunnah. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

it's not about what you think it's about the books nigga our books tells us that he did then he did
They are man-made books, prone to error. It’s not the Qur’an, which is infallible. JFL if you unironically believe a slanderous lie that our prophet would look at a 6 year old and think “I would like to marry this woman.” :fuk:

They are man-made books, prone to error. It’s not the Qur’an, which is infallible. JFL if you unironically believe a slanderous lie that our prophet would look at a 6 year old and think “I would like to marry this woman.” :fuk:
btw bro you denying sahih bukhari or muslim makes you a kafir by sunni standards cuz your rejecting the sunnah at that point

Should have never deposed Saddam

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Beastimmung and yeeyeeslayer
btw bro you denying sahih bukhari or muslim makes you a kafir by sunni standards cuz your rejecting the sunnah at that point
I know that’s how small-minded they are, but they are low IQ. Otherwise they would rally against their nations and say “lower the age of marriage to 6,” :forcedsmile: so according to their own logic, they are also kafir.

Now if they say I’m a kafir because I don’t pray, then they’d have a way more valid point. :ogre:

Now if they say I’m a kafir because I don’t pray, then they’d have a way more valid point. :ogre:
your not literally a kafir but your a fasiq for that

• Woah
your not literally a kafir but your a fasiq for that
Another Shi’a win. :Comfy:

When it comes to logic, Shi’as take the cake.

Brb, doesn’t believe the prophet would marry a kid

Brb, doesn’t believe not praying is the same as being a non-believer

Mirin my Shi’a bhais. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

Better than Talmudic Jew Zionists raping kids (their "Holy" Book, The Talmud, says that Jews are allowed to rape kids)

• +1
Reactions: Putin and Acion
Better than Talmudic Jew Zionists raping kids (their "Holy" Book, The Talmud, says that Jews are allowed to rape kids)
Israel age of consent is 16. When this pro child rape allow sex at 9. .and most jews arent super religous

Israel age of consent is 16. When this pro child rape allow sex at 9. .and most jews arent super religous
SHUT UP, JEW KIKE ZIONIST TALMUDIST. FUCK ISRAEL. FREE PALESTINE 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸

• +1
Reactions: Putin, Acion and yeeyeeslayer
You are a nazi. Learn something about the topic then talk
SHUT UP, JUDEO-NAZI. I'M A STALINIST. YOUR SISTER IS A NAZI AND I'M CUMMING DEEP INSIDE HER EVERYDAY.

• +1
SHUT UP, JUDEO-NAZI. I'M A STALINIST. YOUR SISTER IS A NAZI AND I'M CUMMING DEEP INSIDE HER EVERYDAY.
Judeo nazi is an oxymoron. And you are a nazi

Judeo nazi is an oxymoron. And you are a nazi
You're a Judeo-Nazi. Nazism is a JEWISH Puppet ideology. I'm NOT a nazi. I'm a STALINIST. A PUTINIST. AN OLD-SCHOOL, SOCIALLY CONSERVATIVE COMMUNIST.

• +1