Iraq lowers age of marriage to 9.

They are man-made books, prone to error. It’s not the Qur’an, which is infallible. JFL if you unironically believe a slanderous lie that our prophet would look at a 6 year old and think “I would like to marry this woman.” :fuk:
man made books prone to error by that logic your books are also prone to error which makes your words aren't based on any proof the only thing that proves your words is your feeling atp it sounds like you're just saying this because you don't wanna believe it not because you have a proof against it

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 78207
They are man-made books, prone to error. It’s not the Qur’an, which is infallible. JFL if you unironically believe a slanderous lie that our prophet would look at a 6 year old and think “I would like to marry this woman.” :fuk:
you can't actually be this lowiq you slavetoarabmaster-jeet,

go on a deep dive and look up biography's of generals, kings, commanders, from every society, religion, that spanned across 50 - 3000 years ago, they all had young wives/concubines/slaves that were young, it was very normal and people won't bat an eye

compared to out prophet pbuh, who raised aisha ra to be a mother, one of the highest honors a woman can receive doing so, and didn't consumate until she reached of age, wich puberty back then she could have easily been matured to a 12-15yo today, and they are scientifically prime as they have hit their puberty anyways :feelsshh: so even with the added physical maturity, to ease your morally raped mind, it doesn't matter.

Absolutely boss move by Iraq. Not even gonna lie. Nearly all muzzie countries are soycucks who bend over for their kafir masters.

you praise iraq for going against the world because they are against muh kaffirs and you say this? because they actually follow the sharia

your brain is still infested with hypocritical fag morals :feelskek::feelskek: you should actually get out of your goyim bubble for once

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Why stop at 9 years old might as well lower it all the way to fetus at this point. Jfl Iraq gives 0 fooks

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
btw guys they got rid of the law, like they passed it and reversed it,

i just talked to some friends of mine in iraq about the whole thing and that's what they told me

• Woah
Reactions: Chadeep
Why stop at 9 years old might as well lower it all the way to fetus at this point. Jfl Iraq gives 0 fooks
Imagine if white civilization had islam. All this degeneracy whore lifestyle would not be a thing and then men could jb max

They already have to deal with protests against “freedom :soy::soy:” so they probably don’t want this on their plate as well. :ogre: But still, other Islamic countries have set it at 18+ even though they claim to be Sunni and should follow (what they believe to be is) Sunnah. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
idk man iran doesn't strike me as a country that gives a fuck about what the west or the UN /human rights groups think

Imagine if white civilization had islam. All this degeneracy whore lifestyle would not be a thing and then men could jb max
u wont have to imagine for much longer boyo, at least in Europe.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
man made books prone to error by that logic your books are also prone to error which makes your words aren't based on any proof the only thing that proves your words is your feeling atp it sounds like you're just saying this because you don't wanna believe it not because you have a proof against it
My books? What books do I adhere to? :hnghn:
you can't actually be this lowiq you slavetoarabmaster-jeet,

go on a deep dive and look up biography's of generals, kings, commanders, from every society, religion, that spanned across 50 - 3000 years ago, they all had young wives/concubines/slaves that were young, it was very normal and people won't bat an eye

compared to out prophet pbuh, who raised aisha ra to be a mother, one of the highest honors a woman can receive doing so, and didn't consumate until she reached of age, wich puberty back then she could have easily been matured to a 12-15yo today, and they are scientifically prime as they have hit their puberty anyways :feelsshh: so even with the added physical maturity, to ease your morally raped mind, it doesn't matter.

you praise iraq for going against the world because they are against muh kaffirs and you say this? because they actually follow the sharia

your brain is still infested with hypocritical fag morals :feelskek::feelskek: you should actually get out of your goyim bubble for once
Keep coping sandjeet. Your country is ruled by a Jew, JFL at you sandmonkeys.
Cope Aisha was 9.
Kafir copes.
idk man iran doesn't strike me as a country that gives a fuck about what the west or the UN /human rights groups think
They do, actually. To some degree. Why else do you think there were talks with the US about a nuclear deal?

btw guys they got rid of the law, like they passed it and reversed it,

i just talked to some friends of mine in iraq about the whole thing and that's what they told me
Bunch of cowards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
I've only seen normcucks seething for girls only, they didn't gaf about 9 yo boys marrying roasties..

Hmm

so you don't even have books to use as proof? you just use your feeling?
I use logic. Something most muzzies lack, apparently -- as they blindly accept whatever is told, and then they'll say "that's just how it was back in the day :soy:" when it never even happened.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
So muslims are pedos? Like their prophet? I would never have expected that

• JFL
Reactions: shewantsme
My books? What books do I adhere to? :hnghn:

Keep coping sandjeet. Your country is ruled by a Jew, JFL at you sandmonkeys.

Kafir copes.

They do, actually. To some degree. Why else do you think there were talks with the US about a nuclear deal?
cope

Last edited:
Islam is pedophillia this is water :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Chadeep, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Moving too Iran

SAAR YOR KANTRY HAV IJRAEL :soy:💩🇵🇰
Spider Man Lol GIF

Disgusting af

tf you mean sunni moment you faggots
they are shia dogs that believe in their false hadiths brah, they think aisha was 19 :feelskek:

they are too retarded 0 braincell pajeets thinking 600ad's ago niggas weren't marrying young girls like it was a norm

kill yourselves @Gengar @shia.jihadist
gengar isn't even shia hes non denominational :feelskek:

also we don't believe aisha was 19 there are many different reports
however the authenticity of the marriage at 6 and consummation at 9 hadith can't be relied upon

there is a good chance she was 9 though because it was very common back then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207 and ryuken
Sunnis are so retarded fuck disgusting pieces of shit such an incel brain damged reilgion that they have to mainplute children
Sunni moment. [

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Another Shi’a win. :Comfy:

When it comes to logic, Shi’as take the cake.

Brb, doesn’t believe the prophet would marry a kid

Brb, doesn’t believe not praying is the same as being a non-believer

Mirin my Shi’a bhais. :Comfy:

Iraq is mostly Shia lmao

It's their culture who am I to judge.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
gengar isn't even shia hes non denominational :feelskek:

also we don't believe aisha was 19 there are many different reports
however the authenticity of the marriage at 6 and consummation at 9 hadith can't be relied upon

there is a good chance she was 9 though because it was very common back then
she was 9. All you muslims are pedos.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar and shia.jihadist