Irish country cucks conspiring to revive inhabitants of parking lot (formerly Palestine)

me and the boys looking at this thread
IMG 8637

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Eriot Lodger
What's the issue you stupid fuck, Palestine has supported the IRA and Ireland's fight against Colonial Britain, and Ireland is returning the favor by helping people who are being genocided by sociopathic vermin subhumans

• +1
Reactions: pookieslove
What's the issue you stupid fuck, Palestine has supported the IRA and Ireland's fight against Colonial Britain, and Ireland is returning the favor by helping people who are being genocided by sociopathic vermin subhumans
The IRA are a bunch of druggie neanderthals who's idea of activism is to put bombs in trashcans so little kids get blown up at random. They'd rather fight for some dumb cause than let their own people thrive so they're very much like the Palestinians in that regard. Pride over prosperity all the way. And don't get me started on the Christian hypocrisy. There's no place where boys got raped more than in the Irish Catholic institutions. Then there's the egodystonic relationship between their communistic and nationalistic ideals which are clearly noncompatible by any reasonable analysis. The racism is also very rampant even amongst those who claim to champion foreign struggles of self-determination and self-governance. The British should rule the entire British Isle because they're wiser, well-mannered, highly cultured and intellectually superior. They deserve it for saving us during WW2. Wouldn't surprise me if you would've rooted for the Nazis though because you sound like a racist terrorist supporter who doesn't know your place. I guess you can't save everyone.

The IRA are a bunch of druggie neanderthals who's idea of activism is to put bombs in trashcans so little kids get blown up at random. They'd rather fight for some dumb cause than let their own people thrive so they're very much like the Palestinians in that regard. Pride over prosperity all the way. And don't get me started on the Christian hypocrisy. There's no place where boys got raped more than in the Irish Catholic institutions. Then there's the egodystonic relationship between their communistic and nationalistic ideals which are clearly noncompatible by any reasonable analysis. The racism is also very rampant even amongst those who claim to champion foreign struggles of self-determination and self-governance. The British should rule the entire British Isle because they're wiser, well-mannered, highly cultured and intellectually superior. They deserve it for saving us during WW2. Wouldn't surprise me if you would've rooted for the Nazis though because you sound like a racist terrorist supporter who doesn't know your place. I guess you can't save everyone.

Average coping white British retard, there is no lower race with ratlike tendencies than a British subhuman

Average coping white British retard, there is no lower race with ratlike tendencies than a British subhuman
I'm not a Brit but thanks for showing that you're no less racist than those who you claim to be marginalized by. Honesty is good.

1623ac00-75bd-11ef-85d0-83a5bb291f55.jpg.webp

high iq neanderthal skull

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I'm not a Brit but thanks for showing that you're no less racist than those who you claim to be marginalized by. Honesty is good.
Obviously I'm a racist you inbred Caucasoid cave monkey