Irish Women's Male Preferences in 1967

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond

The same 6 feet, athletic, and strong

I can't believe the height pill still existed back then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 6423, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Such big standards yet the women look subhuman :lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• JFL
Reactions: gogger and Deleted member 6423
Wtf are these women they look like goblins

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, gogger, Deleted member 6423 and 9 others
i'm gonna share the video. this is broootal asf

the blackpill has become mainstream now! due to GigaChad memes and SaintShower hes gotten 50,000,000 views and its going to continue to become more and more mainstream but the blackpill has already existed its just that tiktok memes have accelerated the awareness of it pretty soon people will understand the racepill and multiculturalism will go to shit due to white people being hate crimed because of currys understanding the blackpill JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, fjor2096 and Deleted member 1660
6 ft - 6 3 is always ideal

Brutal twink pill they all want skinny men @ForeverRecession

Why do British/Irish/Scottish/Welsh women all look like shit?

• +1
Reactions: nidus, Deleted member 19066 and Lmao
Brutal twink pill they all want skinny men @ForeverRecession
I don't understand Lord Biggdink. Sometimes you write off what a woman says or wants completely and other times you take it as gospel :hnghn:.
Coincidentally, when something goes against medium ugly twink theory, you disregard it; when it's the reverse, it's apparently a truthful insight.

Please enlighten me as to how I too may differentiate between these truths. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Height pill has always existed
Women want to feel dominated and protected
Tall dark and handsome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 19066
I don't understand Lord Biggdink. Sometimes you write off what a woman says or wants completely and other times you take it as gospel :hnghn:.
Coincidentally, when something goes against medium ugly twink theory, you disregard it; when it's the reverse, it's apparently a truthful insight.

Please enlighten me as to how I too may differentiate between these truths. :Comfy:
No one virtue signalled back in 60s, people said whatever was on their mind without sugar coating anything

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Wtf are these women they look like goblins
That is women before the environment became infested with estrogen-mimicking compounds. Also before excessive makeup was a thing. Without makeup, that is what most women look like.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

The same 6 feet, athletic, and strong

I can't believe the height pill still existed back then.

I can't believe creatures like that could have such high and unrealistic standards.

That one 4/10 how she is done up says she prefers personality over the physical stuff but wants a man around 6 foot and not too brawny because most Irish men are ugly and a little too brawny. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 18159
That one 4/10 how she is done up says she prefers personality over the physical stuff but wants a man around 6 foot and not too brawny because most Irish men are ugly and a little too brawny. :ROFLMAO:
Woman’s virtue signalling and logic

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
you all find those women really ugly?
i mean.. tbh i think some of them are attractive
or its just my 30 years old ass thinking this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gogger and Patient A
All of them are ugly pieces of shit too jfl

• JFL
Reactions: gogger
shit diet
Idk. The men in these countries tend to be quite good looking, but the women always look like shit. I think Celtic/Britannic phenotypes tend to be quite robust/primitive, so they look good on men, but not on women.