IRL Chads

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
I've seen so many guys that are only 4.5 to 5.5 PSL, facially. But they are super tall (around where I live) , and by that I mean, 6'2" - 6'6".

They are tall and built and have an above average face, I'd say in the mid tier normie (4 PSL) to mid tier chadlite zone (5.5 or 5.75 but not 6). The chance of spotting a 6 PSL is 1 in a 10,000dth.

But they look super impressive, I even see foids staring at them. They all have good height (6'2"+) and thick necks with a good bulked build, and I perceive them as Chad's myself, whereas, If they were to be rated on the PSL scale, they wouldn't be considered as 'special', rather just "meh".

What do you guys think about this?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 21044, Prince88 and 10 others
They probably do better with bar/club sloots but the PSL maxed guy will find a genuinely aesthetic Stacy like Bianca Balti

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 20064, cardiologist and 1 other person
I've seen so many guys that are only 4.5 to 5.5 PSL, facially. But they are super tall (around where I live) , and by that I mean, 6'2" - 6'6".

They are tall and built and have an above average face, I'd say in the mid tier normie (4 PSL) to mid tier chadlite zone (5.5 or 5.75 but not 6). The chance of spotting a 6 PSL is 1 in a 10,000dth.

But they look super impressive, I even see foids staring at them. They all have good height (6'2"+) and thick necks with a good bulked build, and I perceive them as Chad's myself, whereas, If they were to be rated on the PSL scale, they wouldn't be considered as 'special', rather just "meh".

do they have good profile irl? psl usually only rates front

You must live in some inbred shithole

In my area there are enough 6PSL+ men to fuck all the women within a 30 mile radius of the center of my city.

Also, Face > Height and Frame. Nice try.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, Deleted member 2227, Enlil and 2 others
do they have good profile irl? psl usually only rates front
They have average side profiles, Mostly they are Islanders or whites that are built.
You must live in some inbred shithole

In my area there are enough 6PSL+ men to fuck all the women within a 30 mile radius of the center of my city.

Also, Face > Height and Frame. Nice try.
I live in Sydney. Ik face > Height and Frame, but explain how these guys get women's attention then.

They have average side profiles, Mostly they are Islanders or whites that are built.

I live in Sydney. Ik face > Height and Frame, but explain how these guys get women's attention then.
legit went to sydney in december and saw 10 asians that were 6’2+, i’d say nz is better in terms of gl guys tho

• +1
Reactions: john2
Irl experiences and iois are your best rating system

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, TrestIsBest, ToTheTop and 5 others
i fit this description perfectly, 6’4” jacked physique but facially 4.5 PSL.

i have slayed IRL much easier than on tinder, although i have slayed a number of chicks off tinder, i pull much hotter girls IRL. also i only do well on tinder when my main photo showcases my height/musculature, my face alone does nothing lmaoooo

my goal is to become facially 6/10 if it is possible it would ascend me so hard

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, thereallegend, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
They probably do better with bar/club sloots but the PSL maxed guy will find a genuinely aesthetic Stacy like Bianca Balti
imagine psl maxxing to only get this JFL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and PurplePaintBox
The chance of spotting a 6 PSL is 1 in a 10,000dth.
Stratosphere IQ. I noticed the same thing when in a major city not too long ago. I've seen maybe one person who is PSL 6 in real life. His bone mass resembles that of Barrett and it looks fucking unreal in real life. @Over

There's this Chad IRL that I know of. He's around 5'9 or so but absolutely mogs the shit out of almost everyone around him. He literally does the "Chad stride" when he walks. Super masc. face with good harmony. Not the tallest but gymmaxxed as well.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Over and john2
Stratosphere IQ. I noticed the same thing when in a major city not too long ago. I've seen maybe one person who is PSL 6 in real life. His bone mass resembles that of Barrett and it looks fucking unreal in real life. @Over

There's this Chad IRL that I know of. He's around 5'9 or so but absolutely mogs the shit out of almost everyone around him. He literally does the "Chad stride" when he walks. Super masc. face with good harmony. Not the tallest but gymmaxxed as well.
The very definition of a PSL6 is 1 in 40 lol

4 is average and every PSL point is 1 stdev

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cardiologist, Deleted member 2227 and hebbewem
being above average in most club/bar scenes with good frame and being at least 6 ft tall is enough to slay most woman.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, TrestIsBest, thereallegend and 1 other person
in UK everyone is either psl 6 or <3

barely ever see normie tier guys in the gym etc

Wait I thought chadstralians were all tall and that 6 2 is normal

Bro who cares about psl (where men rate men) when those niggad getting girl attention. Average face with good height is enough because you dont see many chads irl.

• +1
Reactions: cabbage and PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 678
i fit this description perfectly, 6’4” jacked physique but facially 4.5 PSL.

i have slayed IRL much easier than on tinder, although i have slayed a number of chicks off tinder, i pull much hotter girls IRL. also i only do well on tinder when my main photo showcases my height/musculature, my face alone does nothing lmaoooo

my goal is to become facially 6/10 if it is possible it would ascend me so hard
Because frame does not really make sense on a 6" smartphone screen.
Women are driven by primal emotions for sexual desire and their reaction sexual dimorphism (height) is subconscious.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and thereallegend
6 PSL are not rare.

Because frame does not really make sense on a 6" smartphone screen.
Women are driven by primal emotions for sexual desire and their reaction sexual dimorphism (height) is subconscious.
Height isnt a dimorphic trait

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
in UK everyone is either psl 6 or <3

barely ever see normie tier guys in the gym etc

that’s literally wrong You probably notice the 6 PSL’s more. in my city 6PSL is genuinely rate if you’re 5PSL w/ frame and height you will get IOIs

You just described me lol

• Woah
Cherry pick. That's a bad pic of her and she's 36 there

View attachment 2032431
Bianca’s jaw is built like a man’s but I kinda like her because she has the halo of doing Dolce & Gabbana advertisements with David Gandy. She looked striking in those photoshoots for that perfume ad with Gandy.

This is me

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and john2
Bianca’s jaw is built like a man’s but I kinda like her because she has the halo of doing Dolce & Gabbana advertisements with David Gandy. She looked striking in those photoshoots for that perfume ad with Gandy.
Narrow jawed cope wide jaw is not ideal but not bad at all

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: cabbage and john2
Narrow jawed cope wide jaw is not ideal but not bad at all
A wide jaw is objectively masculine. A woman’s jaw needs to be narrower than her cheekbones and ideally also narrower than her neurocranium. You are gay if you deny this.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 17872
@ me next time

• +1
A wide jaw is objectively masculine. A woman’s jaw needs to be narrower than her cheekbones and ideally also narrower than her neurocranium. You are gay if you deny this.
And being bald is objectively masculine. Doesn't mean a women is lesbian for preferring a guy with full hair over a bald guy.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
some here would say that 6'2 is just avg zoomer and that height halo starts at 6'5.

the truth is that you shouldn't listen to what most people say here because they're autists who never go outside and don't know what they're talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, cabbage and thereallegend
And being bald is objectively masculine. Doesn't mean a women is lesbian for preferring a guy with full hair over a bald guy.
You are mixing things up now. We’re talking about bones and you bring up hair.

Take a good look at this gif about sexually dimorphic traits on both genders.

3192753 JjCNvZn

The face on the left receives a narrower jaw and the neurocranium appears to be wider the more feminine the face gets. Meanwhile, unlike you claim, the face on the right still has a full head of hair as it continues to get more masculine. You are a coper with little knowledge about facial aesthetics and sexual dimorphism.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: cabbage and Hero of the Imperium
You are mixing things up now. We’re talking about bones and you bring up hair.

Take a good look at this gif about sexually dimorphic traits on both genders.

View attachment 2032525

The face on the left receives a narrower jaw and the neurocranium appears to be wider the more feminine the face gets. Meanwhile, unlike you claim, the face on the right still has a full head of hair as it continues to get more masculine. You are a coper with little knowledge about facial aesthetics and sexual dimorphism.
Mirin coping skills.

Baldness is essentially dimorphic no matter how you put it.

Mirin coping skills.

Baldness is essentially dimorphic no matter how you put it.
Hair is a separate topic. We were discussing about jaw width. A wide jaw is masculine and a narrow jaw is feminine, period. I have even explained it to you now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Hair is a separate topic. We were discussing about jaw width. A wide jaw is masculine and a narrow jaw is feminine, period. I have even explained it to you now.
You just have no arguments.

Full lips are also feminine but men with full lips still look good.

being above average in most club/bar scenes with good frame and being at least 6 ft tall is enough to slay most woman.
Cope. W/ bad phenotype ur knocked down to ugly SMV lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
What are your arguments? You have none, Mr. Rothschild. I explained in detail with a gif how women are supposed to have narrower jaws if they are feminine. All you need is a pair of eyes and a brain to process this. But you have become brainwashed by rotting with the homosexuals on this forum who think wide masculine jaws are special on women.

Full lips are also feminine but men with full lips still look good.
You are wrong, you are deriving stuff from thin air. You are clueless as hell I can tell from your replies jfl. Certain traits like fuller lips, acne/wrinkle free skin and a full head of hair are objectively more attractive. But you have a hard time associating it with the right terms.

Fuller lips are different to disproportionately thick lips. Which is why black people have funny looking mouths.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cabbage and Deleted member 17872
What are your arguments? You have none, Mr. Rothschild. I explained in detail with a gif how women are supposed to have narrower jaws if they are feminine. All you need is a pair of eyes and a brain to process this. But you have become brainwashed by rotting with the homosexuals on this forum who think wide masculine jaws are special on women.
There are so many stacies with wide jaw that disproves every thing you have said
You are wrong, you are deriving stuff from thin air. You are clueless as hell I can tell from your replies jfl. Certain traits like fuller lips, acne/wrinkle free skin and a full head of hair are objectively more attractive. But you have a hard time associating it with the right terms.
You are just coping. Full head of hair and full lips are dimorphic traits. You just don't want to accept it because they prove you wrong.
Fuller lips are different to disproportionately thick lips. Which is why black people have funny looking mouths.
You are just being racist now

If this is true, then BIPOC men would outslay white men.
You are not making any sense. Can you be a little more coherent?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 17872