IRL Chads

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
That's because they get lip augmentations expecially foids and prettyboys

What do you consider full?
White people can't have full lips naturally.

Are big lips attractive on guys? - Quora

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
That's because they get lip augmentations expecially foids and prettyboys
Some do but many don’t. It’s like saying every Ethnics with light eyes has contacts.

• JFL
There are so many stacies with wide jaw that disproves every thing you have said
Maybe to you they are Stacies. But they’re objectively beckies or stacylites. There are real stacies with softer and more feline features on instagram. Don’t just look at the tranny lookalike models from VS or Gucci.

You are just being racist now
No I am not. Seriously, blacks have a disproportionate mouth and lip size to begin with, which is why a lot of them look funny compared to caucasoids. And fuller lips on blacks looks even weird. The most attractive people in this word are people with caucasoid features, not mongoloid or negroid.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Maybe to you they are Stacies. But they’re objectively beckies or stacylites. There are real stacies with softer and more feline features on instagram. Don’t just look at the tranny lookalike models from VS or Gucci.
If they are not stacies then why are they everywhere in the media. Many top movie actress have wide jaws.
No I am not. Seriously, blacks have a disproportionate mouth and lip size to begin with, which is why a lot of them look funny compared to caucasoids. And fuller lips on blacks looks even weird. The most attractive people in this word are people with caucasoid features, not mongoloid or negroid.
You are just a vile racist

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz

Lip augmentation and filler. Fuck these privileged cunts

If they are not stacies then why are they everywhere in the media. Many top movie actress have wide jaws.
Normie reasoning.

>If she is portrayed in the media so much, there must be something hot about her!:soy::feelsuhh:

Is this really what you’re saying? Is this how you determine if a woman’s face is Stacy tier or not? By judging her fame and not her facial ratios alone? Just lol.

Normie reasoning.

>If she is portrayed in the media so much, there must be something hot about her!:soy::feelsuhh:

Is this really what you’re saying? Is this how you determine if a woman’s face is Stacy tier or not? By judging her fame and not her facial ratios alone? Just lol.
Seriously you are retarded. They are in the media because normies find then attractive

Muh facial ratios

@john2 @David Rothschild

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME WITH THESE PIGSKINS. THEY PICK AND MIX CERTAIN ETHNIC FEATURES SUCH AS BIG DENSE BROWS, BEARDS, LASHES AND FULL LIPS, TAN SKIN WHEN THEY WANT TO LOOKSMAX BUT THEY NEVER BLACKEN THEIR SKIN, GET NAPPY HAIR OR A BIG WIDE HOOKED NOSE. THESE WHITE PIGS MAKE MIXED RACE MEN LIKE ME A FUCKING JOKE. THEY WOULD ALSO NEVER SAVE A DROWNING BIPOC YET THEY WANT BIPOC FEATURES. I HATE WHITE PEOPLE (except my mum and a couple of nice acquaintances)

I WOULD SMASH HIS PRIVILEGED CHERRY PICKED FACE IN (IN GTA 5).

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 17872
@john2 @David Rothschild

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME WITH THESE PIGSKINS. THEY PICK AND MIX CERTAIN ETHNIC FEATURES SUCH AS BIG DENSE BROWS, BEARDS, LASHES AND FULL LIPS, TAN SKIN WHEN THEY WANT TO LOOKSMAX BUT THEY NEVER BLACKEN THEIR SKIN, GET NAPPY HAIR OR A BIG WIDE HOOKED NOSE. THESE WHITE PIGS MAKE MIXED RACE MEN LIKE ME A FUCKING JOKE. THEY WOULD ALSO NEVER SAVE A DROWNING BIPOC YET THEY WANT BIPOC FEATURES. I HATE WHITE PEOPLE (except my mum and a couple of nice acquaintances)
Take your meds. Your rant does nothing more than further the stereotype that Muslims are racist.

Also you are seriously retarded if you think beards are an ethnic feature and not a white feature

@john2 @David Rothschild

@john2 @David Rothschild

hahahaahahahahahahahaahahhahahaahhahaahahah

Seriously you are retarded. They are in the media because normies find then attractive

Muh facial ratios
You are a bluepilled normie. A stacylite is still attractive and a woman can be a stacy with a slightly wider jaw, but not a crazy wide jaw. You don’t understand how some facial features don’t have to be absolutely text-book perfect for a woman to be a stacy.

Normies are retarded, they don’t know shit about aesthetics. Normies find that tall chinned Jena Ortega hot, do you think she is a stacy?

“Muh facial ratios”, your join date checks out. You are an infiltrator. Try fooling someone else.

• JFL
hahahaahahahahahahahaahahhahahaahhahaahahah
What do you mean?
Take your meds. Your rant does nothing more than further the stereotype that Muslims are racist.

Also you are seriously retarded if you think beards are an ethnic feature and not a white feature
Full, dark, thick and dense beards.

You are a bluepilled normie. A stacylite is still attractive and a woman can be a stacy with a slightly wider jaw, but not a crazy wide jaw. You don’t understand how some facial features don’t have to be absolutely text-book perfect for a woman to be a stacy.

Normies are retarded, they don’t know shit about aesthetics. Normies find that tall chinned Jena Ortega hot, do you think she is a stacy?

“Muh facial ratios”, your join date checks out. You are an infiltrator. Try fooling someone else.
You and @Xangsane are two of the most retarded users here.

Both of you lack any form of sentience. And would spew the same bullshit no matter how many times you have been proven wrong.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
What do you mean?

Full, dark, thick and dense beards.
What does color has to do with beards?

And Nordics have thicker and denser beards than most ethnics

Last edited:
  • JFL
You and @Xangsane are two of the most retarded users here.

Both of you lack any form of sentience. And would spew the bullshit no matter how many times you have been proven wrong.
Cry harder for me, Yiddish scum. You are a faggot if you prefer women with those wide jaws. And it’s funny you haven’t even proven me wrong yet. If you had half the sentience and self awareness I have, you would realize you have low T levels and you must do something about it.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and cabbage
After some time here I have come to the conclusion that Stacy, in the sense of being the closest to the ultimate ideal for a person, is subjective.

Makes sense because of genetic variation. We don't all exactly have the same minds, personalities. Just as we don't all look like Maher

I don't mind robust manjawed Stacies too much, they'll give me mogger sons. I like warriors

To you they might not be Stacies. They still have to look good to me as girls of course. Note that really feminine girls still get me hard faster

Cry harder for me, Yiddish scum.
Can’t expect anything but racism from a Christcuck when he is proven wrong.
You are a faggot if you prefer women with those wide jaws.
Then 99% of mem are fags
And it’s funny you haven’t even proven me wrong yet.
I already did twice but you started coping.
If you had half the sentience and self awareness I have, you would realize you have low T levels and you must do something about it.
I probably have higher t levels than 95% of users here

Muh facial ratios
As a Jew you can't be this naive. They are promoted because of the media company's policy.

Re: the topic of Stacies generally, people might also just be blathering and being nice or soy without telling the whole truth about their real preference

• +1
Reactions: john2
As a Jew you can't be this naive. They are promoted because of the media company's policy.
They are promoted because there is a demand for them.

Yeah Angelina Jolie is only popular because there is some deep seated conspircy not because she is extremely appealing to most men

But they aren't dark
You didn’t specified in your post

@john2 @David Rothschild

Can’t expect anything but racism from a Christcuck when he is proven wrong.
You

haven’t

proven

me

wrong

yet.

I will not fall for your Jewish brainwashing tricks.

Then 99% of mem are fags
No they aren’t, just you are. Just you unfortunately.

I hope I will have to say this for the last time - a feminine woman’s jaw needs to be narrower.

I already did twice but you started coping.
Show me where.

I probably have higher t levels than 95% of users here
PROBABLY

This is the key word here.

Because you don’t have high T levels than 95% of people here.

Yeah Angelina Jolie is only popular because there is some deep seated conspircy not because she is extremely appealing to most men

You didn’t specified in your post
Yes, full dark and dense beards, brows and lashes are all ethnic traits that whites want to emulate. The same goes with having a golden olive skin tone (never brown or black, but the skin colour of a mixed race man) and having full lips which is also an ethnic trait whites pay for like the model @tristan18 posted.

Yes, full dark and dense beards, brows and lashes are all ethnic traits that whites want to emulate.
You never mentioned dark you just mentioned beards, you lying scum And European meds have the thickest snd densest beards not ethnics.
MIX CERTAIN ETHNIC FEATURES SUCH AS BIG DENSE BROWS, BEARDS, LASHES AND FULL LIPS, TAN SKIN WHEN THEY WANT TO LOOKSMAX

The same goes with having a golden olive skin tone (never brown or black, but the skin colour of a mixed race man) and having full lips which is also an ethnic trait whites pay for like the model @tristan18 posted.
and stop putting words in my mouth, retard

• +1
No, they are promoted because normies don’t know what they want/like.

It’s the same how mentally ill women who are affected by birth control pills choose low T pretty boys over high T masc chads.

You never mentioned dark you just mentioned beards, you lying scum And European meds have the thickest snd densest beards not ethnics.
As if everything good should only go to pigskins
and stop putting words in my mouth, retard
Thanks for pointing this out, I should have mentioned dark. Without the dark colouring it's not a BIPOC trait.

You

haven’t

proven

me

wrong

yet.

I will not fall for your Jewish brainwashing tricks.
Dumb Christian who deny evidence even if it is in the front of his eyes
No they aren’t, just you are. Just you unfortunately.
So only i find Angelina Jolie or Doutzen Kroes or Laetitia casta attractive. @Anstrum95 you are gay for finding Nana attractive
I hope I will have to say this for the last time - a feminine woman’s jaw needs to be narrower.
And a masc man needs to be bald
Show me where.
Lips and hair
PROBABLY

This is the key word here.

Because you don’t have high T levels than 95% of people here.
I actually have higher t than 99% of users here

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
As if everything good should only go to pigskins
I know a lot of white try claim other people achievement but none of what you are saying makes any sense. And your behaviour here actually makes white looks good. You are extremely mentally unstable.
Thanks for pointing this out, I should have mentioned dark. Without the dark colouring it's not a BIPOC trait.
Even with dark coloring it’s not unless you count Italians, Spaniards, Portuguese and Greek as BIPOC

Last edited:
  • JFL

So only i find Angelina Jolie or Doutzen Kroes or Laetitia casta attractive. @Anstrum95 you are gay for finding Nana attractive

Lips and hair

You’re probably the lowest IQ Jew I ever met.

I’ll just post this gif again hoping you will stop coping.

3192753 JjCNvZn

Yeah I’m extremely gay to like this wide jaw tranny

View attachment 2032588
Her jaw isn’t that wide, but it isn’t ideal as it is still wide. And she is smiling which is why you can see why on the right side of her face, her jaw looks wider but on her left side, her jaw is narrower than her cheekbone. Plus, her face is bloated. It’s not the end of the world if you don’t know much about facial aesthetics and what is the ultimate ideal.

I posted a gif to help you see what is ideal. In the gif, the face on the left has a narrower jaw because it is feminine.

• JFL
Her jaw isn’t that wide, but it isn’t ideal as it is still wide. And she is smiling which is why you can see why on the right side of her face, her jaw looks wider but on her left side, her jaw is narrower than her cheekbone. Plus, her face is bloated. It’s not the end of the world if you don’t know much about facial aesthetics and what is the ultimate ideal.

I posted a gif to help you see what is ideal. In the gif, the face on the left has a narrower jaw because it is feminine.
If this is not a wide jaw

then how is this a wide jaw?

They both have similar jaw width

@David Rothschild

This is a close to ideal feminine jaw that is narrow but doesn’t look underdeveloped.
This is how female jaws should look like. They should be narrower than the cheekbones.

F4FC766F 2AEC 414C 9CD0 0CA3A49A81F7
AA9F0118 89FE 47E0 8CD3 F4BEB3EE8FF8
9B695F54 2F20 4C0C BCF1 A5E416430550

Now these are all real stacies.

Women with wide gonions are masculine and unideal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 17872
I've seen so many guys that are only 4.5 to 5.5 PSL, facially. But they are super tall (around where I live) , and by that I mean, 6'2" - 6'6".

They are tall and built and have an above average face, I'd say in the mid tier normie (4 PSL) to mid tier chadlite zone (5.5 or 5.75 but not 6). The chance of spotting a 6 PSL is 1 in a 10,000dth.

But they look super impressive, I even see foids staring at them. They all have good height (6'2"+) and thick necks with a good bulked build, and I perceive them as Chad's myself, whereas, If they were to be rated on the PSL scale, they wouldn't be considered as 'special', rather just "meh".

What do you guys think about this?
They prolly have Chadlite/Chad SMV but still facially they ain’t Chad. Bring 5.5 PSL is enough tbh (even 5 depending on pheno).

Last edited:
  • +1
If this is not a wide jaw
View attachment 2032594
Her jaw is only wide from her right side. She has an asymmetrical jaw.

Jfl if you think these are stacies
You are coping so hard if you think they don’t look like stacies.

Recessed chin
But focus on her jaw width, that is perfect. Her chin isn’t ideal though, I’ll admit that.

Literally doesn’t exist
That’s the thing man, perfection in beauty doesn’t exist IRL, which is why people make morphs.

Surgerymaxxed subhuman
I’m trying my best to be respectful again and not call you gay, but if you think she is a subhuman who is repulsive, then I am sorry. Sure she may have some makeup, but look at her jaw width, it is normal and close to ideal as it is narrower than her cheekbones.

Her jaw is only wide from her right side. She has an asymmetrical jaw.
More cope
That’s the thing man, perfection in beauty doesn’t exist IRL, which is why people make morphs.
You are mentally ill
I’m trying my best to be respectful again and not call you gay, but if you think she is a subhuman who is repulsive, then I am sorry. Sure she may have some makeup, but look at her jaw width, it is normal and close to ideal as it is narrower than her cheekbones.
Muh stacy

She’s surgerymaxxed subhuman whore

You are mentally ill
I’m not. Why do you think an 8PSL face hasn’t ever existed irl? Don’t be irrational.

More cope
It actually is asymmetrical. Do you even have a pair of eyes?

She’s surgerymaxxed subhuman whore
Alright fine, but the point was that the pic of her I posted was a good pic of her where she is a stacy and in that pic, her jaw is close to ideal because it is narrow. You can’t possibly deny this.

@David Rothschild @LooksOverAll @Pakicel
the users who are always right.

• JFL
Reactions: justadude
Thin lip cope. They are extremely important. Just below Eye area and Jaw.
and we know this how ?

I don't see any tiktoks/videos of women saying they want guys with thick lips

inb4 all tiktok prettybois have fuller lips , they also have nice jawlines/skin/hair , so we can't conclusively claim that women find their fuller lips attractive or just these above features

Lips and hair

cry 4 me 😝

Screenshot 2022 09 01 201127
Screenshot 2022 08 28 184951
Screenshot 2022 08 28 184853
Screenshot 2022 08 28 183938
Screenshot 2022 08 27 165302
Screenshot 2022 06 27 171613
Screenshot 2022 05 22 113625
Orange caramel orange caramel 35370021 500 333
Screenshot 2022 05 05 024713

• Hmm...
I’m not. Why do you think an 8PSL face hasn’t ever existed irl? Don’t be irrational.
1) That's not a 8 PSL face
2) That's a literal morph

@john2 this faggot @David Rothschild makes me want to blow my brains out srs while reading the comments holy shit

• JFL