boxface34

Gold

Straight out of final fantasy

• +1
Reactions: Jase, finn899 and try2beme
Nigga you telling me Cloud is gay? Aint no match for this cock pirate

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
fuarkkkkkk what rituals can i conduct to become white?

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and try2beme
This girl does as well.

FB IMG 1703533460329

• Ugh..
Reactions: FacialStructure404

Straight out of final fantasy

His skin is too pink. Looks weird. He needs a more neutral undertone so his skin can be white. Then it would be final fantasy maxxed

I'm a big FF fan and his softmaxxes resemble tidus but the actual bones of FF characters aren't ideal. His jaw is stronger than almost any FF hero. The character models also have mostly the same heads

When you see bald mods it becomes clear lol. FF shows the power of hairmaxxing+skin actually

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88
I'm a big FF fan and his softmaxxes resemble tidus but the actual bones of FF characters aren't ideal. His jaw is stronger than almost any FF hero. The character models also have mostly the same heads

View attachment 2631948View attachment 2631949

When you see bald mods it becomes clear lol. FF shows the power of hairmaxxing+skin actually
Their bones are ideal. Looks very high class, several hundreds of thousands of years more evolved than ”PSL Gods” whose coarse and rough features resemble archaic hunter gatherers and Neanderthals more than modern humans.

View attachment 2631948View attachment 2631949

Noctis is subhuman as fuck yo