(IRL) The amount of time I get ghosted

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
So for the last month or so I have strictly been IRL meeting women and stuff, usually night club/bar.

The amount of times a girl approached me told me I am GL or gorgeous or whatever and gives me their number. Even make out or kiss and then the next day I text them and am ghosted never to hear from them again.

So
Many
Times

It really does eat at me if I am being honest. Like these aren't women I am approaching and begging for their number. It's girls that are approaching and making the first move with me.

Such a numbers game, but even still there's no reason for the ghost. Many times this is happening over text (not IG so there's no reason for a possible shitty IG to make them think no thanks.)

I even had a girl grab my arm pull me to the bathroom and have me fingerbang her and she said she hopes to continue this week, gives me her number hearts my text saying we will hangout soon. Text her two days later the text is green cause I am blocked lawl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 29155, humanoidsub7 and 49 others
They can sniff your autism

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, sorrowfulsad, zeek and 27 others
why did you not fuck? what is point of fingerbang, so smelly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, BrahminBoss, poopoohead and 7 others
Are the discovering that you post here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik, BrahminBoss, THEMOGGER and 21 others
Girls do stupid things when they’re drunk and regret it after

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gaymidget, wollet2, gsizzle and 28 others
foids dont like you time to fagmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel and \/orman
Paradox Of Choice

The modern woman's dopamine receptors are already fried at about age 24

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, metagross, BrahminBoss and 28 others
Girls do stupid things when they’re drunk and regret it after
Yeah, this. Had this happen to me so many times.

With drunk girls it is mostly either fucking them on the day you meet them, or they‘ll just flake on you, due to some stupid reason they make up when they are sober again - like not wanting to be a random slay number of club-playboy, deep down wanting a LTR instead of just sex, or they just remember their oofy-doofy boyfriend they forgot about that night.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: disheartenedcel, AscensionMan98, bloomercel and 18 others
same here, even when it leads to sex. I'm tired tbh

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc, zharupodrugu, \/orman and 1 other person
FD3D2DB1 610E 42B5 BB8A 21C9CC6F42D4

Ki adi mundi maxx to self-cognize solutions to your stupid problems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ringtaker, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16275
combo of 3 things
1. Memory of you might be too hazy, would maybe be too weird to text you
2. They were drunk, maybe they were mistaken and you’re actually ugly
3. If they didn’t leave with you that night, there’s a chance you probably left with another girl. They don’t wanna be the other thot.
4. MANLETTT MANLETTTTT YOUR RATIOS ARE OFF YOU NEED ANOTHER SURGERY CMON BRO JUST ONE MORE SURGERY

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tinderhacker, Sigmamale, czwarty and 8 others
Meanwhile a subhuman oofy doofy is probs balls deep in most of those women who ghosted you.

It’s over for chads in 2023. Best get back to that surgeon boyo to make you into a LTN and then you can oofy doofy max and slay non stop

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ToTheTop, humanoidsub7, Primalsplit and 38 others
So for the last month or so I have strictly been IRL meeting women and stuff, usually night club/bar.

The amount of times a girl approached me told me I am GL or gorgeous or whatever and gives me their number. Even make out or kiss and then the next day I text them and am ghosted never to hear from them again.

So
Many
Times

It really does eat at me if I am being honest. Like these aren't women I am approaching and begging for their number. It's girls that are approaching and making the first move with me.

Such a numbers game, but even still there's no reason for the ghost. Many times this is happening over text (not IG so there's no reason for a possible shitty IG to make them think no thanks.)

I even had a girl grab my arm pull me to the bathroom and have me fingerbang her and she said she hopes to continue this week, gives me her number hearts my text saying we will hangout soon. Text her two days later the text is green cause I am blocked lawl
Imagine fingering a girl in a toilet what was you thinking? You should’ve took her to the toilet and made her choke on your cock and done nothing for her in return or bent her over and fucked her raw. As soon as she realised you was down to finger her, she realised she didn’t need to do anything for you. It’s over. And now you have made her fucking delusional and thinks that she should have chads pleasing her for nothing in return, so good job nigga.

Chad fingers and pleases Becky for nothing in return, when it should be Becky chokes on chads cock and then gets kicked out.

It’s over in 2023 for chads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ToTheTop, blackpilledforlife, copemaxxeer and 18 others
Imagine fingering a girl in a toilet what was you thinking? You should’ve took her to the toilet and made her choke on your cock and done nothing for her in return or bent her over and fucked her raw. As soon as she realised you was down to finger her, she realised she didn’t need to do anything for you. It’s over. And now you have made her fucking delusional and thinks that she should have chads pleasing her for nothing in return, so good job nigga.

Chad fingers and pleases Becky for nothing in return, when it should be Becky chokes on chads cock and then gets kicked out.

It’s over in 2023 for chads
you should change your username tbh chico is too GL to ever be lusted by stacies

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, copemaxxeer, Gladiator and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Sub0 and cancercell
This is actually way more common for gl guys than people realise. The thing is this: When you are meeting women they are in a place, drinking alchohol and stuff and are horny. They see a gl dude (you in this case) and because at that time they feel they wanna do something sexual they make a move on you. After two days or a week or whatever, their logical mind kicks in and then they decide for on reason or another the gl dude they met (you in this case) isn't the right one for them etc.. also then they might not be horny anymore. Women think with their feelings way more that men. To avoid this the gl dude has to have a strong enough EMOTIONAL impact on them. That is mostly done by good sex.
We as people always remember the best feelings we have experienced. Women are the same ofc. Women always remember the best sex they got.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, chadison, Deleted member 16453 and 8 others
This is actually way more common for gl guys than people realise. The thing is this: When you are meeting women they are in a place, drinking alchohol and stuff and are horny. They see a gl dude (you in this case) and because at that time they feel they wanna do something sexual they make a move on you. After two days or a week or whatever, their logical mind kicks in and then they decide for on reason or another the gl dude they met (you in this case) isn't the right one for them etc.. also then they might not be horny anymore. Women think with their feelings way more that men. To avoid this the gl dude has to have a strong enough EMOTIONAL impact on them. That is mostly done by good sex.
We as people always remember the best feelings we have experienced. Women are the same ofc. Women always remember the best sex they got.
sometimes it's as simple as their jealous/ugly friends not liking you. Ugly women should die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, humanoidsub7, \/orman and 1 other person

So
Many
Times

Can relate, I bumped into the same girl at the same club 2x over a month, sucked her titty on the dance floor and fingered her the second time, got her number and she flaked on the date, what’s insane is that she approached me both times, I ditched her after sucking her tit the first time lol.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Amnesia
Believe it or not. Women have a logical mind. But since they are much more on the emotional side than men, when they are in their heat of hteir emotions, they think much more with their emotions in that moment. A few days/weeks/years later they will think back to how some particular incident made them feel and decide with their logical mind whether they want that same experience again/whether they want to meet this person again etc....

fuck women lol masturbating > sex anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, kuroro, PointOfNoReturn and 9 others

So
Many
Times

How long are your interactions? I've had this happen to all the girls i've kissed and talked to in the club

How long are your interactions? I've had this happen to all the girls i've kissed and talked to in the club
5-10 minutes at most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26675
Hey amnesia we should make a mog battle between you and me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rimaxtis, efidescontinuado, Acne Victim and 5 others
Believe it or not. Women have a logical mind. But since they are much more on the emotional side than men, when they are in their heat of hteir emotions, they think much more with their emotions in that moment. A few days/weeks/years later they will think back to how some particular incident made them feel and decide with their logical mind whether they want that same experience again/whether they want to meet this person again etc....
I know i was just trying to be funny...

Chit i got a good looking black girl to twerk on my dick when i was at the nightclub last. Maybe ill try again

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Manletmachine
Best thing to do is to just enjoy the validation/attention from them and never hit them up afterwards.
Better to ghost them or give them a fake number, than for them to do that to you.

Ideal life is being chad and rejecting women but enjoying the validation.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, arabcelxxx, chadison and 9 others
what do you think the reason is

So
Many
Times

They probably have boyfriends. I thought u were gonna make an instagram and get us to comment on it

they notice your eye asymmetries later on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik, ToTheTop, czwarty and 8 others

So
Many
Times

Are you still working at the club?

Can relate, I bumped into the same girl at the same club 2x over a month, sucked her titty on the dance floor and fingered her the second time, got her number and she flaked on the date, what’s insane is that she approached me both times, I ditched her after sucking her tit the first time lol.
Post ur face

good thread

what do you think the reason is
i don't know. It actually makes me really angry if I am being honest.

I actually texted one of these girls who approached me told me I am handsome etc then ghosted me. I sent her like 4 texts in a row just asking for a reason for the ghost and she could be honest. She just said "I am shy and I don't know you" as to why she didnt want to meet for a drink. She isnt even that hot.

I dont know other than girls have a trillion options. And that social circle game is the MOST legit way to actually date hot girls. If a girl doesn't know you your odds are heavily skewed badly. Like if you are a completel stranger than no one in her social circle knows you it's bad. Being known in a social circle can be enough to date really hot girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 8771, WishIwasChico and 12 others

I actually texted one of these girls who approached me told me I am handsome etc then ghosted me. I sent her like 4 texts in a row just asking for a reason for the ghost and she could be honest. She just said "I am shy and I don't know you" as to why she didnt want to meet for a drink. She isnt even that hot.

I dont know other than girls have a trillion options. And that social circle game is the MOST legit way to actually date hot girls. If a girl doesn't know you your odds are heavily skewed badly. Like if you are a completel stranger than no one in her social circle knows you it's bad. Being known in a social circle can be enough to date really hot girls
maybe u look too low trust

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26675

but women don't like casual flings and get attached more easily than men bro!! :soy: :redpill:

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 23778
Larp

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Amnesia u descended haven't you? If not give an update about ur looks

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel

So
Many
Times

just fucking WOW. If uncle Amnesia is getting ghosted like this then its truly over for all of us boyos.

Only Kpopmaxxers and top 1% BBC professional athletes with fame and money are even getting anything in 2023. Fuckin brutal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Deleted member 25938
i like that youre honest, the other forum "chads" that look worse than you, never get ghosted and always win fuckin larpers

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, czwarty, efidescontinuado and 6 others
@Ja-Ja Gabori bigger chad same problems, more reliable now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
"I met you in the club bitch you know that shit mean nothing"

It is, I don’t need to larp on incel forums nor am I desperate for validation like an abused dog (you)
You reek of insecurity and self-esteem issues, if it were truely something you’ve experienced, my anecdote wouldn’t have spiked your cortisol so hard you insulted me.

@Shitfacegoodbod=mog, not sure if you remember, but first time we went out together that girl who approached me is the one I’m referring to in this thread, verify it happened for this pathetic user.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and PrinceLuenLeoncur