Ironically in our attempts to "keep up" with women and meet their standards, we are basically becoming them in the process, were becoming the bitches

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I've always found men looksmaxxing to be very ironic, because one of the things we often complain about is the female behaviour and mindset, and looksmaxxing is men essentially emulating that

I'm not saying men shouldn't trying to "look good", but men are seriously taking this shit to feminine levels, deeply cosmetic, men knowing which colour clothing "brings out their eyes" and what hair style pairs well with what look, etc is feminine as fuck, men should not be focusing on such trivial shallow and pointless things, were becoming like women, which makes our criticism of them ever more ironic. At the current rate things are going, the next generation of men will begin trying to normalize men wearing makeup, then we'll be lying just as much as them

Ironically in our attempts to "keep up" with women and meet their standards, we are basically becoming them in the process, were becoming the bitches

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Xangsane, Ken and 5 others
Most “men” on this forum are pathetic faggots. They have a woman’s brain.

I’m just here because this forum is hilarious.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 21192, the BULL and 2 others
I've always found men looksmaxxing to be very ironic, because one of the things we often complain about is the female behaviour and mindset, and looksmaxxing is men essentially emulating that

I'm not saying men shouldn't trying to "look good", but men are seriously taking this shit to feminine levels, deeply cosmetic, men knowing which colour clothing "brings out their eyes" and what hair style pairs well with what look, etc is feminine as fuck, men should not be focusing on such trivial shallow and pointless things, were becoming like women, which makes our criticism of them ever more ironic. At the current rate things are going, the next generation of men will begin trying to normalize men wearing makeup, then we'll be lying just as much as them

high iq ngl

Maybe because being an ugly guy is more brutal than being an ugly girl you are literally a nobody if you are a man and ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Kingcel32, copemaxxeer and 1 other person
Yakhi next time you make a post tag me inshallah 😻😻🤙🤙🤙. Naughty boy be making fire af threads wallah 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙😹😹😹✨🙏

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
the next generation of men will begin trying to normalize men wearing makeup, then we'll be lying just as much as them

quite a big chunk of the sub percentile 60 population (the minimum requiered to get ANYTHING in the zoomer gen) is already on the lgtb side anyways

quite a big chunk of the sub percentile 60 population (the minimum requiered to get ANYTHING in the zoomer gen) is already on the lgtb side anyways
wym

Why shouldn’t men look good as possible? Makeup isn’t “feminine” it’s literally just paint for the face ion understand why this is such a problem. I wear slight blush and curl my eyelashes when going out and it gives me prettyboy appeal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 21192, TheAbyssinian and 2 others
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Related quote to topic, only high iq understand:Comfy:

observations of a first year university students, none of these subhumans are in a relationship at least, I can't imagine them getting sex unless using hallucinogens on their target

• +1
observations of a first year university students, none of these subhumans are in a relationship at least, I can't imagine them getting sex unless using hallucinogens on their target
glad to hear its not just us then

Most “men” on this forum are pathetic faggots. They have a woman’s brain.

I’m just here because this forum is hilarious.
this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
glad to hear its not just us then
it isn't, we are the small vocal minority complaining about it vs the average normie who has the mindset of "hmm maybe da next girl will let me fuck :DDDD (even though im subhuman ASF)"

• +1
Exactly. We're no different than the vagina spending hours every day in the mirror donning her deception paint. When we fap, which I don't btw because my Stacy does that for me, wink wink, but when you all fap, the vagina rubs one out. Sure, she can pack a penis inside her cesspool whenever she feels less cringy to be around a man knowing the potential consequences of him not leaving her the fuck alone when she says, leave me the fuck alone. and of course, ugh, the stalker bully that'll camp outside her home pretending he's looking out for her. And then we have the, "Boo hoo hoo, I want to kill myself" pathetic excuse for a man bugging her when he drinks with his, "boo hoo hoo, I want to kill myself" cowardness. Ugh. Sucks to be her, uh?