Ironically it benefits men when feminists shame older men for dating 18-early 20s women.

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
It specifically benefits younger men. Young women often go for older men 30+ for their money when they do, most older men aren’t rich but the average men likely has more money than when they were in 18-early 20s. This means all the young women will gravitate towards older men for them to betabuxx for her leaving barely none for the younger men. By feminists shaming older men being with younger women as well as telling younger women not the date older, it only leaves the younger women for the younger men.

But tbh I think younger women inherently prefer younger men already to begin with based on pure genuine
sexual and romantic attraction which is 100% triggered by looks and younger men have better looks than older but if an older man is rich she will pick him for short term and long term dating to get money, secure generational wealth and the sad thing about hypergamy is that most older men don’t need to be rich for younger men to get no young women just a few rich men can get majority of the women. So in a way, the tactic of shaming older men from dating young women does benefit younger men. The truth is if we were still like in medieval era with a monarchy, younger men even if they are attractive would get no women. The king and the higher up men would and since it’s a dictatorship they can rape your women if they like it come into you village and just snatch your potential wife for the king or aristocrat’s sex pleasures.

Point is, if feminists were not shaming older man younger woman relationships, hypergamy would be even worse and more brutal, the kind that the younger men will start to revolt and try to kill the king.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, Skywalker, Swarthy Knight and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Sanguinius and LooksThinker
It specifically benefits younger men. Young women often go for older men 30+ for their money when they do, most older men aren’t rich but the average men likely has more money than when they were in 18-early 20s. This means all the young women will gravitate towards older men for them to betabuxx for her leaving barely none for the younger men. By feminists shaming older men being with younger women as well as telling younger women not the date older, it only leaves the younger women for the younger men.

But tbh I think younger women inherently prefer younger men already to begin with based on pure genuine
sexual and romantic attraction which is 100% triggered by looks and younger men have better looks than older but if an older man is rich she will pick him for short term and long term dating to get money, secure generational wealth and the sad thing about hypergamy is that most older men don’t need to be rich for younger men to get no young women just a few rich men can get majority of the women. So in a way, the tactic of shaming older men from dating young women does benefit younger men. The truth is if we were still like in medieval era with a monarchy, younger men even if they are attractive would get no women. The king and the higher up men would and since it’s a dictatorship they can rape your women if they like it come into you village and just snatch your potential wife for the king or aristocrat’s sex pleasures.

Point is, if feminists were not shaming older man younger woman relationships, hypergamy would be even worse and more brutal, the kind that the younger men will start to revolt and try to kill the king.

What fucking bullshit is this? So, we're genetic rejects in our youth and then we'll be shamed at 25+ for chasing younger women after looksmaxxing to death. How is that beneficial for us? This is only good for 17 year old pretty boy chad who has less competition.

Anyway, who gives a fuck about what older toilets say? I only want a teenage girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, uglysub8male, aleksander and 8 others

What you're saying is mostly true I just want to add that although most men age like shit, there are some men that age well and are still attractive in their 30s and maybe even 40s.

Also, you have to remember that although younger men are more physically attractive and that is what produces genuine desire, most women want to feel dominated in their relationship, and if the man is younger it makes it harder for her to feel like that, in surveys most women prefer a man that is 1-2 years older despite the fact that men get less attractive on average with age.

ur based

What fucking bullshit is this? So, we're genetic rejects in our youth and then we'll be shamed at 25+ for chasing younger women after looksmaxxing to death. How is that beneficial for us? This is only good for 17 year old pretty boy chad who has less competition.

Anyway, who gives a fuck about what older toilets say? I only want a teenage girlfriend
Anything women do benefits Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Mr. Nobody
boo hoo for the king
dogshit logic OP kys

No it doesn't you are not gonna be a young man all your life

In fact you will be a old man most of your life

You only have a 1 dimensional thinking
And the gains that younger men get by society shaming older guys is negligible

Look it was more acceptable for odker guys 30 plus to fuck teenagers in the 1960s 70s 80s
Yet inceldom rates amongst younger men were low and nonexistent
So the benefits are negligible

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, uglysub8male, Skywalker and 2 others
Meanwhile I’m old AND poor due to having to wipe out my net worth on surgeries.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mr. Nobody

it's good for young boys because they have no competition. think about the fact that the avg 14yo boy looks like garbage but he can still get hot girls his age due to no competition. i mog 99.99% of boys that age but if i tried to get with a 14/15yo girl she would instantly reject me due to how old i am, it has happened before

Its doesnt benefit nothing because, those femnist women can't do shit because were talking about legal aged adults. Thats like me being billionare and saying poor people complaining about the rich has a major effect on me. Because some women said its morally wrong for a man to date much younger women, you think some guy banging a younger women is gonna say yes miss feminist your right ill stop having sex with this ADULT women im sexually attracted to.

it's good for young boys because they have no competition. think about the fact that the avg 14yo boy looks like garbage but he can still get hot girls his age due to no competition. i mog 99.99% of boys that age but if i tried to get with a 14/15yo girl she would instantly reject me due to how old i am, it has happened before
what you said makes no sense hes talking about legal AGED FEMALE ADULTS ages 18-25+ not minors.

No it doesn't you are not gonna be a young man all your life

In fact you will be a old man most of your life

You only have a 1 dimensional thinking
And the gains that younger men get by society shaming older guys is negligible

Look it was more acceptable for odker guys 30 plus to fuck teenagers in the 1960s 70s 80s
Yet inceldom rates amongst younger men were low and nonexistent
So the benefits are negligible
this
OP this is why i FUCKING HATE you 15-23 yr olds
its like you cant fucking see fuckin 10 years into your life, and that you're gonna be OLD the MAJORITY of your life , jesus christ 🤦‍♂️
kys now OP

18 and 20 is nothinh JFL I can only imagine how they would react to hearing the lowest id truly go for 😂😂😂

It benefits psychopaths who don't care about social norms. More shaming = more young women they can exploit.

not going to stop me from cucking you