Irritation due to the usage of tretinoin

febinopry

febinopry

Christian Crusader
well.. i use salicylic cleanse 2%, niacinamide 10% and moisturizer with toner polyhydroxy (PHA) and tretinoin 0.25
currently i face irritation while using these products even washing my face with water give me burning sensation ( i have oily skin ) did you people go through these? and should i worry?
Mm

I think you’re meant to start out using a retinol and then move up to tret after months cuz it needs to convert through the 3 stages of retinoid

• +1
Reactions: febinopry
well.. i use salicylic cleanse 2%, niacinamide 10% and moisturizer with toner polyhydroxy (PHA) and tretinoin 0.25
currently i face irritation while using these products even washing my face with water give me burning sensation ( i have oily skin ) did you people go through these? and should i worry?
View attachment 2937255
why use jew chemicals?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: febinopry and cavy
#offtopic how do i deal with peeling after tret?? ik moisturize but is there any other advanced way because i wanna guarantee my face wont be peeling tomorrow at school.

#offtopic how do i deal with peeling after tret?? ik moisturize but is there any other advanced way because i wanna guarantee my face wont be peeling tomorrow at school.
Vaseline and use lot of sunscreen

i dont use sunscreen.
use nigga when you use tretin u need ...skin becomes weak ig or sensitive buy spf 50 or get sun burned

I think you’re meant to start out using a retinol and then move up to tret after months cuz it needs to convert through the 3 stages of retinoid
retinol 0.3?