Is 1.8 the Perfect Fwhr?

Shodredux

Shodredux

Silver
If 1.0 is the perfect midface ratio, and .46 is the perfect es ratio, then shouldn't 1.8 be the perfect fwhr?

P.s 1.0 midface ratio+ .46 es ratio = 1.8 fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator and Lorsss
lol. 2 is the perfect fwhr

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lorsss
I would say 1.85-1.9 is perfect one.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Lorsss and Shodredux
1 midface ratio is not perfect though lmao, probably just minimum required to have a compact look
Idk where it comes from, but higher the better

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Alexanderr
1.85-1.95 is ideal.

1 midface ratio is not perfect though lmao, probably just minimum required to have a compact look
Idk where it comes from, but higher the better
This depends. Guy with 0.9 ratio can look more compact than guy with 1.0+ ratio.

.9 is awfully low tho
Zayn got ratio of 0.92, Ian Somerhalder like 0.88
Source 7
D576b0f79d453383f4ed961f501b4619  ian somerhalder young celebs

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Then why does Ian look so godly, can you explain?
hair ,skin, leanliness carries him so hard with eye area
not only about hair and skin

this ratio method isnt most accurate one
just take look at Lucky Blue Smith

despite having ratio well above 1.0 he has this a little bit horseface look... why this happens?
because his pupil-lip lenght is like above 66mm and he is carried by wide ipd, but it doesnt matter, he will always have this longish midface look, no matter how wide his IPD is
now we take look at Ian

his ratio is very bad but... its all because his skull is smaller and his ipd is narrower, but still his pupil-lip lenght is only like 62mm so it will give illusion of better midface, same with Zayn

all what counts is how long your midface is for real, not ratio

Measured wrong

it was measured in right way and i used multiple pics do dont dare to tell that i did it wrong

user warned for shitpost

View attachment 236125
despite having ratio well above 1.0 he has this a little bit horseface look... why this happens?
because his pupil-lip lenght is like above 66mm and he is carried by wide ipd, but it doesnt matter, he will always have this longish midface look, no matter how wide his IPD is
now we take look at Ian
View attachment 236126
his ratio is very bad but... its all because his skull is smaller and his ipd is narrower, but still his pupil-lip lenght is only like 62mm so it will give illusion of better midface, same with Zayn

it was measured in right way and i used multiple pics do dont dare to tell that i did it wrong
STFU U BITCH

DONT DARE SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT

YELLOWCEL

View attachment 236125
now we take look at Ian
View attachment 236126

But this doesn't make much sense to me. How long your midface is is relative to your skull size, if your skull is small then something like 62-65 would look same with 65-68 on someone that has a larger skull

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
But this doesn't make much sense to me. How long your midface is is relative to your skull size, if your skull is small then something like 62-65 would look same with 65-68 on someone that has a larger skull
No it wouldnt.

No it wouldnt.
Doesn't make sense, if someones proportions are bigger, like taller skull 24cm, 15cm byzigomatic, taller thirds, then he's midface will naturally be inline with his other proportions and be longer opposed to someone that has 22cm skull, 13.7cm byzigomatic, and his thirda are also smaller so he will end up with a 63mm mid face

• Woah
imagine caring that much about some retarded numbers
imagine caring that much about some retarded numbers

• +1
Reactions: PurplePaintBox and Lorsss
Doesn't make sense, if someones proportions are bigger, like taller skull 24cm, 15cm byzigomatic, taller thirds, then he's midface will naturally be inline with his other proportions and be longer opposed to someone that has 22cm skull, 13.7cm byzigomatic, and his thirda are also smaller so he will end up with a 63mm mid face
But still your features (eyes and lips) are more away from themselves and it looks worse.

It's pretty much useless. Basically a cope.

I'd say the ideal is between 1.75 to 1.9. Any more than that makes you look retarded, weird and creepy just like me.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux
But still your features (eyes and lips) are more away from themselves and it looks worse.
My theory is that that is relative to your es ratio and lower third height, lucky blue's mid third is the longest out of his third thats why it has a horse face look, if he had a broader and taller lower third and smaller es ratio then he would look compact

• Woah
Can you send gl models with more than 2 fwhr?

Due to low ipd
jordan barrett has a fwhr of like 2.3-2.4 and he's easily one of the top 5 goodlooking models (with everyone in prime)

jordan barrett has a fwhr of like 2.3-2.4 and he's easily one of the top 5 goodlooking models (with everyone in prime)
His fwhr is 1.98

• +1
Reactions: her
My fwhr is 1.7 it's over

• Hmm...
Reactions: her
2 FWHR is ideal... just let a man cope with his high FWHR ....