Is 10 matches in 8 hours good? If it’s on an old tinder account

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Posts
1,988
Reputation
2,584
Basically I changed my pics on an old tinder account that I hadn’t used in a year. Not sure if reset my Elo and not sure if that gave me a newbie boost or not

From my understanding is you get 99+ likes first day from tinder with newbie boost but after that you get like 1-2 a day
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, wollet2 and Deleted member 21735
Decent result
 
Not really

Oh on old account, then yes
 
Not really

Oh on old account, then yes
I did change my pics though. Deleted all my pics and uploaded 4 different ones does that still count?

Or did that give me a noob boost?
 
I did change my pics though. Deleted all my pics and uploaded 4 different ones does that still count?

Or did that give me a noob boost?
usually in new location you still get the most likes in the first 24hrs even when its an old account, this is similar to ur situation also the new pics look like u?l
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
15
Views
104
El abominacion
El abominacion
cope677foidslaya
Replies
6
Views
32
vision_n
vision_n
erehhlsm
Replies
5
Views
45
Hater_of_foids
Hater_of_foids
Eldian
Replies
4
Views
53
zawgyilay
zawgyilay
lerty9984
Replies
7
Views
39
Atz09
Atz09

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top