is 1200$ watch a flex in 500$ average salary slavic block in EE?

S

sweetheart

Tsar
question

@St.TikTokcel @Gargantuan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, murdah, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
@mrriceguyy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, SlavicGeneral, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
No not even a nigerian would be amazed by ur 1200$ watch

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Won't last for long. Cigany have eyes on such things
its okay i only move in centre + once i bag it i will never leave without pepper spray

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, aspiringexcel and St.TikTokcel
No not even a nigerian would be amazed by ur 1200$ watch
like by american standarts that would be like 10 thousand dollar watch

its not impressive?
im not trying to look rich, just a man who is in control of his life

• +1
Reactions: murdah, aspiringexcel and St.TikTokcel
@justbentbro

like by american standarts that would be like 10 thousand dollar watch

its not impressive?
im not trying to look rich, just a man who is in control of his life
Its not impressive but it adds to ur charisma even a 50$ watch would do that unless its an expensive watch 5-10k it wont be a flex

• Hmm...
Reactions: sweetheart
Kinda, but the thing is, average normie not gonna realise its 1200, for them its another shitty watch that costs 100 rubles, and for those who know watches its nothing

• +1
Reactions: murdah, SlavicGeneral, ambi and 1 other person
Kinda, but the thing is, average normie not gonna realise its 1200, for them its another shitty watch that costs 100 rubles, and for those who know watches its nothing

this one is 1200 euros . do you think normies will think its from bazar

• +1
Reactions: murdah and justbentbro
View attachment 2915853

this one is 1200 euros . do you think normies will think its from bazar
Problem is, there is so much cheap copies os watches, normies will think its cheap shit unless you drive a nice car and wear some nice expensive clothes, in this pic guy wears suit so ofc they will think its authentic watch

• +1
You're just asking to be robbed

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO
Problem is, there is so much cheap copies os watches, normies will think its cheap shit unless you drive a nice car and wear some nice expensive clothes, in this pic guy wears suit so ofc they will think its authentic watch
is 7000 euro car enough to rizz natashkas from piss poor parts of latvia?

once i pass drivers test, my father promised me to buy one

@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, justbentbro and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and ambi

@St.TikTokcel
Not all. I pass thru oligarch school. 12th graders drive with bentleys and g class there.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and sweetheart
Not all. I pass thru oligarch school. 12th graders drive with bentleys and g class there.

car like that will make bitches wet in latgalia for sure

not talking about muh riga, vilnius, kaunas, talinn . im talking about slums where anstrum lives

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

@St.TikTokcel
From my experience its enough, i see niggas on barely moving kopeikas drive with top tier stacies, 7k car is more than enough to get some pussy, jbs will suck you just for a 5 minute ride across selo

• +1
321i is where it's at.
@justbentbro
but fr, BMW is a must in slavic blocks . muh its all looks, its only americans who say that because they terrorised the whole world and everyone there is already moneymaxed since beginning (homeless in usa is richer than lithuanian crypto rizzmaxers)

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
@justbentbro
but fr, BMW is a must in slavic blocks . muh its all looks, its only americans who say that because they terrorised the whole world and everyone there is already moneymaxed since beginning (homeless in usa is richer than lithuanian crypto rizzmaxers)
Bmw is great, i see retards driving 1985 broken bmw's and they get more pussy than guys on 2010s decent cars, personally i dont care about car brand but people are brainwashed

• +1
I dont even have drivers licence, shit is brutal, no game for me, im gonna try to buy license soon, its like 500 usd in my selo, and i will try to buy any car better than kopeika, without car you're fucking dead

@justbentbro
I can't drive since I'm low IQ but I'd always choose impreza or lancer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, justbentbro and sweetheart
I dont even have drivers licence, shit is brutal, no game for me, im gonna try to buy license soon, its like 500 usd in my selo, and i will try to buy any car better than kopeika, without car you're fucking dead
go to boarding school . the struggle is worth it
like 4-5 months and you are with license

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
go to boarding school . the struggle is worth it
like 4-5 months and you are with license
Yeah i need to learn but its so fucking long, the ideal plan would be to buy it and practice on road, nobody cares anyway, we got 15 year old niggas on drugs driving public roads, police does'nt care so if im gonna be careful its gonna be okay

• +1
Yeah i need to learn but its so fucking long, the ideal plan would be to buy it and practice on road, nobody cares anyway, we got 15 year old niggas on drugs driving public roads, police does'nt care so if im gonna be careful its gonna be okay
I would love to drive by summer, shit would ve fantastic

• +1
Either get a cheap or an expensive watch. Don't diddle in the middle. Save the money and get something cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Either get a cheap or an expensive watch. Don't diddle in the middle. Save the money and get something cheaper.
Idiot that's 4 my monthly salaries

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
Idiot that's 4 my monthly salaries
I understand that this is a lot of money. Even more in some places than others.
The reason why I think it's justified to spend really high amounts on watches, is because they tend to retain their value (to a certain degree) - I'm talking here about brands like Rolex, AP,...
I don't know how true this is for the watch you want to get.
Also women probably won't care all that much - if impressing them is the goal - since they won't even be able to tell how expensive it is.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and sweetheart
What watch are we talking about nigga? If its some fairly unkown swiss brand mechanical watch such as Glycine, Davosa, Christopher Ward and similiar shit i doubt anyone who is not into watches will care. You have shitload of swiss made brand watches that are between 500 - 3000$ and most normies wont give a shit about them unless they look really good. If its a Seiko, they are well known by normies and respected in watch collecting circles but are not exactly luxury brand even though they have watches that cost up to 15 000$. Only watches most normies and sluts care about would be Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piaget and Hublot :lul:. Even luxury brands like Vacheron Constantin, Zenith and Glashutte (their watches sell for 5000$ and more) are fairly unkown among shithead normies and they will just think its some battery powered cheap watch.

Conclusion: its very likely nobody will give a shit about your 1200$ watch:feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: 4ever and sweetheart