Is 13.3 centimeters (5.24 inches ) bizygomatic width normal ?

Y

Youness20456

Iron
What's the average ? Please if you know some celebrities's bizygomatic width write down their measurements?

Attachments

• picture1.jpg
    picture1.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 0
If that’s you, you do not need to worry about your bigonial width.
Squint less and try to look less aspie/pouty with your lips.

You’re very good looking.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
If that’s you, you do not need to worry about your bigonial width.
Squint less and try to look less aspie/pouty with your lips.

You’re very good looking.
Thanks man I'm not worried about my bigonial but about my face size it's so small

Thanks man I'm not worried about my bigonial but about my face size it's so small
It’s not. Your midface is too long, but it’s negligible when your other features are so good.

Overall you are extremely good looking. Try to take a neutral picture where you look less aspie.

you’re like very strong HTN/low chadlite

Sometimes it's better a small neurocranium than a bigger one, all that matter is if its bones are good or not. Ur fine don’t obsess over this.

u look like a morph lmao

It’s not. Your midface is too long, but it’s negligible when your other features are so good.

Overall you are extremely good looking. Try to take a neutral picture where you look less aspie.

you’re like very strong HTN/low chadlite
Thanks man by the way my midface is narrow 1.04 when divided by ipd it's just a selfie so it looks long

Thanks
Sometimes it's better a small neurocranium than a bigger one, all that matter is if its bones are good or not. Ur fine don’t obsess over this.
Thanks man , what's the average please for example what's o'pry or Henry cavill's ?