Is 13 hours of sleep too much?

lestoa

lestoa

we all need to visit gandy
I think it's obv too much. But Sleeping is so awesome. I usually sleep 11 hours a night and then another 2 after school. Nothing bothers me while I sleep, everyone finally leaves me tf alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 24929 and ascension
thats not normal ig

maybe i should log on ss. and finally sleep forever

Ur fine

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
around 10 hours is much more optimal but some people need more sleep than others, as long as you feel good it should be fine.

around 10 hours is much more optimal but some people need more sleep than others, as long as you feel good it should be fine.
i feel sleepy 24/7, anytime, anywhere. I just can't sleep any less.

I think it's obv too much. But Sleeping is so awesome. I usually sleep 11 hours a night and then another 2 after school. Nothing bothers me while I sleep, everyone finally leaves me tf alone.
Snoozer males are better than chads tbh

You have underlying health issues if you need to sleep that much. I highly doubt you are exerting that much energy through the day to need to sleep 10+ hours.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki, x123, mathis and 2 others
i feel sleepy 24/7, anytime, anywhere. I just can't sleep any less.

like @delonregen said you most likely have somesort of deficiency or deficiencies

i highly recommend you talk to your parents or if you are an adult to go and get bloods taken including hormones and etc because thats not normal whatsoever or optimal, and dont reply coping with muh i like sleeping it feels good

srs 7-9 is valid even up to 10 if ur young and in puberty but anything more than that is extremely strange.

to put it into perspective even after running a marathon you would not sleep that much the night after naturally if u were a normally healthy person

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, mathis and Deleted member 30037
like @delonregen said you most likely have somesort of deficiency or deficiencies

i highly recommend you talk to your parents or if you are an adult to go and get bloods taken including hormones and etc because thats not normal whatsoever or optimal, and dont reply coping with muh i like sleeping it feels good

srs 7-9 is valid even up to 10 if ur young and in puberty but anything more than that is extremely strange.

to put it into perspective even after running a marathon you would not sleep that much the night after naturally if u were a normally healthy person
From my experiecne and research if you're in top health you could get away with 5/6 hours of sleep and feel fine. In other words, the longer you need to sleep the worse your health is likely to be.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and dragomaxxer
From my experiecne and research if you're in top health you could get away with 5/6 hours of sleep and feel fine. In other words, the longer you need to sleep the worse your health is likely to be.

i 100% agree with this, i always feel best with 6 hours of sleep daily rather than with more

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Omori

7-10 hours max

If you sleep more than 9, at most 10 hours then you have health issues and your body is attempting to heal itsef.

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
If you sleep more than 9, at most 10 hours then you have health issues and your body is attempting to heal itsef.
Njgga can't even sleep that much time without peeing, I keep a bottle by my side to pee when I'm my bed :owo::cry:

Mirin your ability to go sleep so early, I’ve been sleeping 4 hours a night for the last two years

Its not enough. You must sleep more

Unhealthy. Obv mean low sleep quality

If your in puberty its most likely a phase, else if you feel tired during the day, which is likely with this amount of sleep I recommend visiting a doctor.

But Im sure its just a phase, just sleep until it gets less and less

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Fucking autist dont you have a life