Is 18 to 20 too late to take HGH

It Began

It Began

Bronze
Title, whats your opinion on Aromasin rn to keep growth plates opened ? Im 16

In theory nuking your estrogen during developmental years could fuck up some parts of brain development and other regions, some people seem to be normal on AI tho apparently

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Marsiere214, Osie and 2 others
It really just depends how badly you need

There are more complications from taking hgh as an adult than there are as a teen but it'd be negligible

Unless your taking Bodybuilder doses there's not much harm. You could push out some more growth

I'm considering running another 200ius before I give up as well (18)

• +1
Reactions: Osie
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 147, It'snotover, ccwarrior and 1 other person

There are more complications from taking hgh as an adult than there are as a teen but it'd be negligible

Unless your taking Bodybuilder doses there's not much harm. You could push out some more growth

Lmao blackgymmaxx morphed pic in ur pfp looks like a 15 year old grown man

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
It‘s a morph of prettyboyy and Blackgymmax.
Didn't even know I'm just trying to disguise my identity with a black bait pfp and self depreciating title 👺

Try and explain to your balkan parents that you are injecting your self with Growth Hormone. See what happens.
kinda can relate with slavic parents but you just need to have conversations about this and say all pros and cons of hgh in most cases

My parents will never accept
anyways you got 2 or 3 years before you start taking hgh so try to maximize your potential with tons of proteins and right supplements

anyways you got 2 or 3 years before you start taking hgh so try to maximize your potential with tons of proteins and right supplements
Yeah i would like to ascend 180cm naturally, then growing to 183-185 with roids

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking
My parents will never accept
I had the same problem, but its not that hard to hide it. I bought my stack with a money order and shipped it to a friends house, and i hid it in my basement. Injecting HGH is much harder though and its extremely expensive, Mk677 is a cheaper alternative.

To maximize heightmaxxing potential you need to start asap before your growth plates fuse, waiting till you're 18 is risky.

If you decide to start heightmaxxing, make a update post, the more info we have the better.

I had the same problem, but its not that hard to hide it. I bought my stack with a money order and shipped it to a friends house, and i hid it in my basement. Injecting HGH is much harder though and its extremely expensive, Mk677 is a cheaper alternative.

To maximize heightmaxxing potential you need to start asap before your growth plates fuse, waiting till you're 18 is risky.

If you decide to start heightmaxxing, make a update post, the more info we have the better.
My goal is naturally 180 cm, then 185 cm on hgh. Maybe i will hop on aromasin to jeep growth plates open for my 18yo cycles

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung
Wouldnt HGH cuck u with hip/nose growth

If you decide to start heightmaxxing, make an update post, the more info we have the better.
Slide any links if you got it I’m gonna need that

If you decide to start heightmaxxing, make an update post, the more info we have the better.
Slide any links if you got it I’m gonna need it

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung
How do I purchase it, I’m new to this kinda of shit it just shows an image

HGH is a cope for your age unless you cannot produce it. Hill sprints elevates growth hormone and testosterone like nothing else, more than you need

HGH is a cope for your age unless you cannot produce it. Hill sprints elevates growth hormone and testosterone like nothing else, more than you need
i already do this, my goal is 4 cm in 1 year, during to 2 years

Why don't you blast some cheaper peptides (Ex: 500mcg GHRP-2 3x a day along with CJC-1295 200mcg 3x a day along with DSIP at night) along with a low dose of HGH to keep levels chronically elevated! You seem to have the money and ability to inject. You can get upwards of 10IU's+ of HGH from peptides alone based on what the scientific literature had stated.

• +1
Reactions: It Began and Gaygymmaxx
get a xray and get your growth plate status examined. it will save u the guess work and money

• +1
Reactions: It Began
Why don't you blast some cheaper peptides (Ex: 500mcg GHRP-2 3x a day along with CJC-1295 200mcg 3x a day along with DSIP at night) along with a low dose of HGH to keep levels chronically elevated! You seem to have the money and ability to inject. You can get upwards of 10IU's+ of HGH from peptides alone based on what the scientific literature had stated.
Yeah I decided I'll run cjc instead

I'll buy it within a week probably, I'll get like 10000ius

Yeah I decided I'll run cjc instead

I'll buy it within a week probably, I'll get like 10000ius
For your final run at height growth though, I recommend you fill every height-growing pathway (thyroid, growth hormone, insulin, dopamine, test) and go hard for 3-5 months with consistent 8-10 hour sleep. I'd eat as much protein and drink milk as humanely possible while avoiding any food with high sugars or that will cause a slight reduction in HGH levels. I'd also be taking high doses of T4 and continue to take test like you do. You may also want to seriously like crush your E2 to make sure that any possible bone growth that's left stays there for that 3-5 month period. It'll feel like hell but you'll prolly end 1-2 inches taller!

How tall are you now dude? How tall are your parents?

Title, whats your opinion on Aromasin rn to keep growth plates opened ? Im 16
I am 17 and grew like 3 inch so its possible

• +1
Reactions: It Began and tempelcat4
For your final run at height growth though, I recommend you fill every height-growing pathway (thyroid, growth hormone, insulin, dopamine, test) and go hard for 3-5 months with consistent 8-10 hour sleep. I'd eat as much protein and drink milk as humanely possible while avoiding any food with high sugars or that will cause a slight reduction in HGH levels. I'd also be taking high doses of T4 and continue to take test like you do. You may also want to seriously like crush your E2 to make sure that any possible bone growth that's left stays there for that 3-5 month period. It'll feel like hell but you'll prolly end 1-2 inches taller!
dopamine? What do you mean by that?

• +1
Reactions: It Began