Reactions: Gaia262
  • +1
Reactions: Tasty17, Marsiere214, Gandy and 2 others
what does it do again
Removes the fat in your cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Removes the fat in your cheeks.

really can't see the difference? his face looks a bit longer i guess?

We got a high IQ user here.

Buccal fat is a fat loss resistant fat it will stay even at sub 10% bf.
you lack zygo then

It’s a terrible surgery for most white people

The risk/reward ratio is terrible but some people do get good results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
Waste of money and won’t change your life in the slightest

tretinoin has been shown to remove facial fat

GOOD DO IT BLOAT KILLS

• Love it
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Tasty17 and Nims
Waste of money and won’t change your life in the slightest
Season 3 Whatever GIF by The Office

Sounds like cope tbh. I have alot of buccal fat sure by zygos arent exactly prominent which I do plan on improving soon through osteotomy but it will benefit me facially nonetheless.

tretinoin has been shown to remove facial fat
I haven't noticed anything myself, but I'm sure it could help a bit. I don't think it would remove 50-75% of my buccal fat though.

We got a high IQ user here.

Buccal fat is a fat loss resistant fat it will stay even at sub 10% bf.
This. I went ~10% and had extremely visible abs and veins and it wouldn't budge. It was genetic. Had them removed within 20 minutes, best surgery of my life.

Buccal fat is one of the worst facial failos, btw. You can never look good as a man if you have prominent buccal fat pads. Makes you look like a chipmunk or old man.

If you get them removed, your midface will look great and your overall face will look lean and youthful. It'll shave 3-4 years off your appearance right off the bat

That price is also very reasonable. I had to pay $3800 for mine.

Brutal comparison - She didn't lose any weight, note that the before after is days apart!
Buccal

Buccal fat is a big genetic failo. It will make you look chubby or overweight even at low body fat (and subhuman at average or higher body fats).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tasty17, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 16133
You will already lose that fat as you age. If you go through that surgery you'll look 50 when you get to 35.

What you need is implants, a lower bf, and atrophied buccinators

This. I went ~10% and had extremely visible abs and veins and it wouldn't budge. It was genetic. Had them removed within 20 minutes, best surgery of my life.
Oh wow that sounds fantastic tbh, did you ever upload any pics of your lower third before and after?
Buccal fat is one of the worst facial failos, btw. You can never look good as a man if you have prominent buccal fat pads. Makes you look like a chipmunk or old man.

If you get them removed, your midface will look great and your overall face will look lean and youthful. It'll shave 3-4 years off your appearance right off the bat
Its a really subtle change but almost always looks good its just like the cherry on top tbh unless their like u I guess with tons apon tons of buccal fat. Do you think it improved you psl wise a lot?

I think tbh even if you don't have that bad buccal fat, its almost always an ascension as long as you don't have all of it removed.

Yeah tbh almost thought it was too cheap, right in middle of London as well, so might cost a bit more than what it says as I'll have to travel.

Brutal comparison - She didn't lose any weight, note that the before after is days apart!
View attachment 1847084
Wow that's insane she must have had full removal? It does look like their was tons of buccal fat in the before.

Buccal fat is a big genetic failo. It will make you look chubby or overweight even at low body fat (and subhuman at average or higher body fats).
Yep I think its always a falio even if you have top tier bones you will always look better without buccal fat.

• +1
Title.

Is £2,299 (GPB) reasonable for Buccal Fat Reduction

It is toooooo expensive. This procedure was done in Ukraine (before war) for 500euros. It is such an easy surgery. Takes less than 20minutes. Go in Turkey, in Izmir especially. I got it done there for 800euros

what risk are you talking about ? no bones are hurt they just cut your skin

• +1

View attachment 1847084

How long did it take for the swelling to go down?
I hear it is a great surgery estetically but you remain swollen for at least 6 months.
Is that true?
What about the bruising?
And was it simmetrical?