is 2,4 dnph really that good for fat loss and a good substitute to mounjaro/ozempic .

F

future_mogger

Diamond
title. poorcel , so just curious to know

Yes bhai
If i lived alone i would've taken DNP a long time ago, it's an amazing drug

Also mounjaro is too damn expensive

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
Yes bhai
its really risky otherwise its okay

Yes bhai
yeah but i dont see it in india. so hard to get

• Woah
ask me anything about dnp ill answer it bud

• +1
the risks and side effects ?? what dose is optimal? and is it overhyped
1. no risks or side effects unless u act like a retard and overdose (youll still feel the heat and sweat during the day which is annoying because i sweat more than the regular person idk why im not even fat)
2. 200 or 250 is optimal
3. underhyped because people think its some sort of dangerous toxic waste substance some shit like that no its not that dangerous

• +1
1. no risks or side effects unless u act like a retard and overdose (youll still feel the heat and sweat during the day which is annoying because i sweat more than the regular person idk why im not even fat)
2. 200 or 250 is optimal
3. underhyped because people think its some sort of dangerous toxic waste substance some shit like that no its not that dangerous
also, i heard it increases cortisol levels a lot, as well as heart rate bp . what about that aspect?

also, i heard it increases cortisol levels a lot, as well as heart rate bp . what about that aspect?
in that aspect, mounjaro is the best, followed by ozempic. only problem is mounjaros very expensive

1. not sure about cortisol but pretty sure it doesnt and if it does just take ashwagandha
2. dnp wont increase heart rate, clenbuterol does that not dnp

in that aspect, mounjaro is the best, followed by ozempic. only problem is mounjaros very expensive
dnp is the quickest but yeah mounjaro is probably better and healthier although if ur not a retard and use dnp properly it will be faster. Also dont forget that you probably lose muscle mass with mounjaro too, with DNP its pure fat that you lose.

• Love it
now only problem is getting it as availability is very low , in india
dnp is the quickest but yeah mounjaro is probably better and healthier although if ur not a retard and use dnp properly it will be faster. Also dont forget that you probably lose muscle mass with mounjaro too, with DNP its pure fat that you lose.

i bought it from a guy in the gym hes huge like 260lbs muscular
yeah but i dont think indian gyms have that shit.... but ill try my luck

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I lost exactly 10kg of pure lard in 19 days by using 600mg of DNP per day. I was also in around 1k caloric deficit per day.