IS 21 YEARS OF NEVER SEX BAD FOR THE BRAIN? OR IT'S COPE?

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
I wonder if 21 years of almost inceldom has affected my brain in some way, do you think it affects the brain? Or it does absolutely nothing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, MakinMogReturns and 2 others
yeah its over for your brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123
Yes. Normies saying it doesn’t matter are coping

I wonder if 21 years of almost inceldom has affected my brain in some way, do you think it affects the brain? Or it does absolutely nothing?
black pill is like a gift and curse use it wisely bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subswork and Deleted member 8608
  • JFL
Good thing thats not you otherwhise youd be fucket

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
nah you were born retarded sex most likely won't do shit for you

• +1
i hate asians

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
mostly psychological damage if you really care. I knew a few legit uggos/neurotic guys from university who lost their virginity early/late - literally nothing changed in their behaviour. Some even felt more depressed because they lost it with someone they didnt like.

• +1
mostly psychological damage if you really care. I knew a few legit uggos/neurotic guys from university who lost their virginity early/late - literally nothing changed in their behaviour. Some even felt more depressed because they lost it with someone they didnt like.
okok

it makes us stronger, sex is a cope

• JFL
Yea it’s bad. You wont have normal development without sex at 13 with your local high school gf

• +1
sex makes u too distracted to pursue intellectual activities that's why Nikola Tesla was celibate

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 8608
Germanics (2k+ years ago) didn't have sex till age 25 because they thought it'll make them stronger. Doubt they came out soy faggots. The why you can't matters not the sex itself.

• +1
Germanics (2k+ years ago) didn't have sex till age 25 because they thought it'll make them stronger. Doubt they came out soy faggots. The why you can't matters not the sex itself.
Thats what I'm saying, it's not because I don't want to but because I can't, if I didn't want to I wouldn't care ofc, but being a literal incel is really damaging me, I have mood swings, never happy and want to rope

Thats what I'm saying, it's not because I don't want to but because I can't, if I didn't want to I wouldn't care ofc, but being a literal incel is really damaging me, I have mood swings, never happy and want to rope
Well yeah in that case. But it has nothing to do with the act.

• JFL
Well yeah in that case. But it has nothing to do with the act.
What do you recommend? I try to cope with phenibut and kratom but the feelings of subhumanity never go away

What do you recommend? I try to cope with phenibut and kratom but the feelings of subhumanity never go away
Improving your life. If nothing works or you're very desperate, try SSRI. Nothing to lose. Help for some, hurt some.

• +1
Improving your life. If nothing works or you're very desperate, try SSRI. Nothing to lose. Help for some, hurt some.
My life is already improved

it only takes 1 submissive girl to learn how to fuck

• +1
26 here
My brain is fried, over for me

• +1