Is 26 too late for LL?

At 176 cm I'm never the shortest man in the room. I'm 99% of the time dead average within people my age (20yo).
You are either not 180cm or yoy have problems gauging other people's height
The biggest problem Here is that people don't want to acknowledge that they aren't good looking or better said ugly as fuck. So instead of improving(that is hard) they blame everything on their height. (Easy waY) obviously doesn't apply If you're really small

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Rift and LowTierNormie
The biggest problem Here is that people don't want to acknowledge that they aren't good looking or better said ugly as fuck. So instead of improving(that is hard) they blame everything on their height. (Easy waY) obviously doesn't apply If you're really small
Yeah. I never understood why it is easier for people to blame their height than their looks.
Studies have been done before. Average height is enough for 60-80% of girls. Now think about for how many girls your face is enough. Do people really think more than 50% of girls like their face? For most guys it is less than 10% for sure. And for most people here it might not even reach 5%, which is like being 5'3 or so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Yeah. I never understood why it is easier for people to blame their height than their looks.
Studies have been done before. Average height is enough for 60-80% of girls. Now think about for how many girls your face is enough. Do people really think more than 50% of girls like their face? For most guys it is less than 10% for sure. And for most people here it might not even reach 5%, which is like being 5'3 or so
Let them cope. A few clowns on here also think that 6'2 is manlet. I'm 178 cm and would be a literal dwarf then . Wouldn't explain the fact that i had quite a few lays in my life. I'm 23 i have experience but people under 18 who read shit like this and are virgins will be influenced and that's what pisses me off

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Let them cope. A few clowns on here also think that 6'2 is manlet. I'm 178 cm and would be a literal dwarf then . Wouldn't explain the fact that i had quite a few lays in my life. I'm 23 i have experience but people under 18 who read shit like this and are virgins will be influenced and that's what pisses me off
You can fuck at 178cm and I never denied that. But how do you feel standing next to a 200cm man?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
You can fuck at 178cm and I never denied that. But how do you feel standing next to a 200cm man?
Ngl i know two guys who are at that height. Next to them i feel small and mogged but 200cm is inhumane. 180-190 though i don't mind at all except a fucking 13-14 y/o is taller than me

ONLY consider LL surgery if you're 5'9" or below IMO, risk/reward ratio is too skewed otherwise.

Im 183 and get called big, maybe get some insoles and hit the gym fagget.

Must surgeons dont recommend to do this but if you are over 50, best age is 18-25 but most peple do it 30-40

so 2" would take you to 6'1

Other than some asian clinics which do upper and lower leg at the same time with intermedullary nail I don't think it would be safe to go over 2 inches.

u prob are a framecel and ugly, RTT is the solution and wear lifts u imbecile

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

If I had $200k I would see Paley and get 5cm on my femur, and 4cm on my tibia.

I'm 5'10.5'' right now.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
If I had $200k I would see Paley and get 5cm on my femur, and 4cm on my tibia.

I'm 5'10.5'' right now.
cross lengthening is shit. too dangerous to lengthen for a whole year
i would do 5cm femur and a year later 4 on tibia

Pardon me, but: What is LL?

cross lengthening is shit. too dangerous to lengthen for a whole year
i would do 5cm femur and a year later 4 on tibia
Maybe with some doctors, but Paley is world renowed and doesn't see an issue with it (depending on lengthening amounts). If you do certain lengths, he will have you split it up.

Jfl at this post