Reactions: RTLBbc, bwrauycnee and Deleted member 51465
gym not worth it IMO

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Skywalker, Deleted member 29747 and 2 others
Currently do 4 sometimes 5
It’s standard PPL
It's more than enough if you're gymming for the sake of appearing lean, fit and toned IMO.

If you're going for size and mass...youll probably want 4 days minimum.

I only go for 1 day full body and hit cardio for the rest. But that's cos I'm twinkmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
gym not worth it IMO
Maybe but i find it fun tbh, also Will 3 days have that negative effects on collagen/hair/skin?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Maybe but i find it fun tbh, also Will 3 days have that negative effects on collagen/hair/skin?
gym is def worth it, don't listen to them. Gym makes life so much better, better health, better skin, better hair and collagen, better smv, more confidence, new friends from the gym, better cardio, more strength, you look bigger and scarier. I can name a thousand reasons why jfl

• +1
Reactions: LateBloomer, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 51465
avoid HIIT and roidcelling, your skin/collagen will be fine. Gym doesn't have any negative effects on hair unless you take steroids/SARMS, and maybe creatine?

• +1
yes, over the years it will age you i theorize.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 51465
gym is def worth it, don't listen to them. Gym makes life so much better, better health, better skin, better hair and collagen, better smv, more confidence, new friends from the gym, better cardio, more strength, you look bigger and scarier. I can name a thousand reasons why jfl
Tbh going with my friends to the gym and bench pressing is very fun, it's better than rotting at home after school
avoid HIIT and roidcelling, your skin/collagen will be fine. Gym doesn't have any negative effects on hair unless you take steroids/SARMS, and maybe creatine?
I don't take any supplements except for protein powder, I do 0 reps in reserve which probably is HIIT, how many RIR should i do?

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
full body 2-3 times a week
or
PPL 5 times (2x pp, 1x L)

• +1
Tbh going with my friends to the gym and bench pressing is very fun, it's better than rotting at home after school

I don't take any supplements except for protein powder, I do 0 reps in reserve which probably is HIIT, how many RIR should i do?
lifting to failure isn't HIIT, HIIT is anything that rapidly increases your heart rate in a short time interval. so like sprints and fast burpees would be considered HIIT.

• +1
There really is no point hitting legs 3 times a week, 1 time at most. Hit upper 2 times a week and full body 1 day a week.

• +1

idk what all that shit means, just train every muscle group 2x a week, train hard and eat like a king. Don't take supplements nor protein powder as it destroys your gut. eat eggs instead. have fun growing into a gorilla boyo

• Love it
steroids only affect hair if you are alr gonna bald in the future I roid and my hairline and hair are perfect

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
5 is usually the bare minimum if you want optimal results

• +1