Is 35k euro enough for a single man in moscow?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
@Thompsonz @TheBlunderYears

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 13332 and FailedNormieManlet
sounds like top 1% these days

Why?? And enough for what?? A room in moscow Is 6-700 euro per month so about as costly as milano

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and FailedNormieManlet
Try cheaper cities if you want to run passport game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, FailedNormieManlet and the BULL
Why?? And enough for what?? A room in moscow Is 6-700 euro per month so about as costly as milano
Science teacher job in moscow paying that much, I want to leave UK for a bit
Yeah, you tagged him but he’s currently sleeping or ignorin you I’ll check @Thompsonz are you asleep?
wtf why was your dad there
Try cheaper cities if you want to run passport game
not there for girls, there to live tbh

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 20452 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Wtf, how in the hell did you get offered that?? Don't you Need to know russian too?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 20452

You don’t get it do you…

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Wtf, how in the hell did you get offered that?? Don't you Need to know russian too?
I am a teacher of science (degree specifically in biology), there is a shortage of STEM teachers in general + I went to UK university. Plenty of jobs like this are availiable bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Baldingman1998
I am a teacher of science (degree specifically in biology), there is a shortage of STEM teachers in general + I went to UK university. Plenty of jobs like this are availiable bro
Teach them blackpill. Btw you're oldcel?

• JFL
For what? To just live like a normal person? More than enough

• +1
I'm sorry, but your parents have failed if you have to move to Russia to get a job.

• JFL
Teach them blackpill. Btw you're oldcel?
I am 21 bro, I become qualified to teach next year. Atm my salary as trainee is only £18k. But it gets bumped to £30k next year when I am official teacher. I need to work for like 2 more years to get experience needed for most INTL jobs.
For what? To just live like a normal person? More than enough
Yes to live in a 1 bedroom apt and live normal life
I'm sorry, but your parents have failed if you have to move to Russia to get a job.
I have a job teaching in my local town, I don't even have to pay rent atm cuz I live with parents. Next year I take home £30k salary, I just want to move abroad to experience life bhai

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 20452
u speak rassian

• JFL
u speak rassian
no, which I think will be huge issue. I am looking at jobs in PH too, but am finding it hard cuz I wanna live in small town there

no, which I think will be huge issue. I am looking at jobs in PH too, but am finding it hard cuz I wanna live in small town there
how u gonna teach if u dont speak the language, u frog

• JFL
how u gonna teach if u dont speak the language, u frog
It's INTL school, I teach them in english and english curriculum

It's INTL school, I teach them in english and english curriculum
sounds like a decent job

just dont give in to your pedo tendencies or youll find yourself in the gulag

• JFL
You didn't really answer to my question. how in the hell you got this offer? I know for sure they ain't looking for foreigners and you Need to know russian too. No way they called you from Russia to propose you a job as a science teacher without you applying for It, without you knowing the language

• JFL
sounds like a decent job

just dont give in to your pedo tendencies or youll find yourself in the gulag
I'm not pedo, I hate pedos lol. I am going to work intl at one point in my life for sure. I dislike UK

You didn't really answer to my question. how in the hell you got this offer? I know for sure they ain't looking for foreigners and you Need to know russian too. No way they called you from Russia to propose you a job as a science teacher without you applying for It, without you knowing the language
Ofc they did not call me up, I am browsing jobs. I already have a job and am scoping out locations.

The school in particular does not care about not knowing russian because it is intl and teaching english curriculum (Which I will be qualified to teach).

I already will be earning 35k euro next year anyways. I am looking for jobs cuz I am bored of UK

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Wallenberg and the BULL
Ofc they did not call me up, I am browsing jobs. I already have a job and am scoping out locations.

The school in particular does not care about not knowing russian because it is intl and teaching english curriculum (Which I will be qualified to teach).

I already will be earning 35k euro next year anyways. I am looking for jobs cuz I am bored of UK
Why Russia?

• +1
Why Russia?
Russia is just one of many places. My top destinations are Phillipines (but the salary there is just so bad for teachers), Thailand, USA, maybe china, and south america.

I am avoiding middle east entirely, I would not mind working in other euro countries, but I think I will not be liked. Like in Hungary or Romania older gen will think I am gypsy. In Italy indians are hated, etc.

I think more than likely I will work in Thailand, Nepal or PH. I'm not doing this for money really

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Russia is just one of many places. My top destinations are Phillipines (but the salary there is just so bad for teachers), Thailand, USA, maybe china, and south america.

I am avoiding middle east entirely, I would not mind working in other euro countries, but I think I will not be liked. Like in Hungary or Romania older gen will think I am gypsy. In Italy indians are hated, etc.

I think more than likely I will work in Thailand, Nepal or PH. I'm not doing this for money really
Don't go to Russia. Other places are a Better fit

• +1
imagine that was last year, must be less now

• +1
Don't go to Russia. Other places are a Better fit
ofc russia isn't really #1. I am still open minded and seeking places with low cost of living and decent salary.

Come to Denmark bro :love:

Indians aren't hated here because we barely have gypsies

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Srs? I will look for work there too bhai <33
Der ses, Indians have nerd failo here tho because the only ones allowed in are highly educated. If you see an Indian on the streets here there's a high chance he's a doctor lol

You might also meet some that mistake you for a paki tho...

• Woah
if youre a curry in russia making 36k you can get a stacy pregnant

why arent you doing it?

just pass on your genes

t. curry who has been w EE women

€35k is low bro even for middle class

In 1st world u need like 70-80k for proper middle class, 100k + for upper middle class

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
They hate ethnics there - especially blacks, Indians, Asians, etc... Even white people from other countries. Even people who were once part of the Soviet Union and can speak perfect Russian - they still consider them somehow inferior.

Der ses, Indians have nerd failo here tho because the only ones allowed in are highly educated. If you see an Indian on the streets here there's a high chance he's a doctor lol

You might also meet some that mistake you for a paki tho...
I don’t look paki though, I’m too dark lol
€35k is low bro even for middle class

In 1st world u need like 70-80k for proper middle class, 100k + for upper middle class
Fr? That’s fucking brutal bhai. Let me live in your palace in Romania and I will teach your kids science and blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9801