meeting arvid was so brutal man

he got all the iois in the world man. Foids were literally pushing each other to dance next to him in the club.

I have never been so insecure.

I am definitely getting surgery.
Anything to help my peanut skull.

This meetup opened my eyes.
I need to make money and get surgery.
Downgraft.
Now.

I’m wageslaving as a bartender for 1.5k euro a month this summer. I’ll need to make 15k more to look human.

Fuck.
It’s just the beginning.
Before doing downgraft u should look at examples of others who got it and ensure u won’t get botched by it. Not everyone has the soft tissues to accommodate downgrafting. @RealSurgerymax is this correct?

We met in berlin.
TallDark, ChrisN, Arvid and I.

The meetup just ended i am sad now, it was so damn fun.
Fuaaaark! I had no idea. You guys spoke about this privately? Hope you had a good time. :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Lol no pneumo is right here. There's levels to good looking guys, arvid mogs pneumo and it's brutal
lol u idiots think surgeries will ever make him a mogger jfl surgeries are cope most of the time but go and get butchered jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: dervw4cenks
lol u idiots think surgeries will ever make him a mogger jfl surgeries are cope most of the time but go and get butchered jfl
He already looks good tho. Why wouldn't surgeries be able to make him better looking when he already looks good

He already looks good tho. Why wouldn't surgeries be able to make him better looking when he already looks good
because surgeries are for people who have flaws lol it wont turn u good looking it will just make u not be bad looking get it

because surgeries are for people who have flaws lol it wont turn u good looking it will just make u not be bad looking get it
Pneumo has flaws.

what are his flaws
Uee, philtrum is short af, nose is bulbous, facial thirds are off, negative eyebrow tilt

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
Incel con:
4219951 B28A149C E969 4CFA 9922 207DEC995CDC

Reddit con:
UzQW8lCWBLduQiMG22Bo0yhs5TDR7g VY22Em a6zi0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, infini, gigell and 3 others
mogger personality tbh. Humble asf.
A lot funnier than what i expected.

TallDark is hilarious too. High IQ mentalcel.

i already met chrisN, he’s an awesome guy and very generous. He has no game tho. He could fumble a foid who has a crush on him already jfl.

Yes lol. It was wild inside. Definitely not something i would do again, ever.
Berlin as a whole is degenerate as fuck. As much as i dislike the city, we had so much fun. They despise tourists tho. Hopefully i won’t have to come to germany again.
Make a thread on it bro it will be a good read

• +1
Reactions: jordan fagget
What did u all wear

Clavicular was an abused dog? Link?

I mean I'm not really surprised. He seems to be somewhat on the spectrum.
Somewhat? JFL (@ReadBooksEveryday) more or less everyone is on here but he is clearly the most blatant with that emotionless, deadpan JFL of a stare :feelsohh: jfl insert Tom laughing gif. Every one of his selfies it's the same gorm-look stare lmao.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
be more constructive than just a humble bragger, you just want attention, we both know it
pay abdi somali to hire a truck and run over these 3 chads roaming the streets of europe

he is being a hypocrite like @Clavicular
these type of users contribute nothing but brag to incels to make their ego bigger
they are literally just making the site worse and bullying incels for their own enjoyement
Correct. At this point it's kinda satire right? he obviously knows he's GL yet still comes on here acting as if he's a subhuman. What's the point.

Correct. At this point it's kinda satire right? he obviously knows he's GL yet still comes on here acting as if he's a subhuman. What's the point.
Attention seeking. I am just pointing out his hypocrisy.

glad im not delusional and wasting my money into surgery thinking it will fix my issues
Yeah cause you could take accutane and lose weight, but you can't even do those tow basic softmax

he got all the iois in the world man. Foids were literally pushing each other to dance next to him in the club.

Downgraft.
Now.

I’m wageslaving as a bartender for 1.5k euro a month this summer. I’ll need to make 15k more to look human.

Fuck.
It’s just the beginning.
I think Implants would benefit you, I'm getting them cause I wanna go from Pretty Boy to more Maestetic like Amnesia and Arvid

Downgraft.
Now.

Fuck.
It’s just the beginning.
What a fucking brokie i make that much while studying working only on weekends

Downgraft.
Now.

Fuck.
It’s just the beginning.
yea understandable as he mogged you hard af

my life sucks dick now after my GH declension. I need 100k in surgeries just to get back to normal man. @TeenAscender how the fuck did u not descend from GH?
Cuz I only used it for 2 months and switched back to just MK but yeah everyone I know who chronically used GH looks fucked

Shut the fuck up dude. You legit have a top 0.0001% life and you’re whining about it ungrateful little rat

How the fuck is a NT CHad with rich parents, attends top tier uni, social life and a girlfriend whining about his life. Fuck you faggot you and @TeenAscender have perfect lives
Bro I don’t look nearly as good as pneumo but thz

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Shut the fuck up dude. You legit have a top 0.0001% life and you’re whining about it ungrateful little rat

How the fuck is a NT CHad with rich parents, attends top tier uni, social life and a girlfriend whining about his life. Fuck you faggot you and @TeenAscender have perfect lives
Didn’t pnuemos girlfriend leave him ? jfl he mentioned it in his life update

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back