Is 4k salary good for 19yr old

lewKersoan

lewKersoan

lew
Joined
Sep 26, 2025
Posts
112
Reputation
83
Is 4k salary good if I barely have any time left?
I basically slave different hours every month but I almost always work more than 10 hours per day.

Tbh I don't know what to do with the money I earn, and I buy lots of bullshit too

Any tips?
 
Is 4k salary good if I barely have any time left?
I basically slave different hours every month but I almost always work more than 10 hours per day.

Tbh I don't know what to do with the money I earn, and I buy lots of bullshit too

Any tips?
whats your job? and how much do u get paid an hour
 
Construction, I get paid 13 per hour plus 90 per day for traveling
it seems like a decent pay but I think there are better ways to get 4k instead of construction which is physicaly straining
 
Is 4k salary good if I barely have any time left?
I basically slave different hours every month but I almost always work more than 10 hours per day.

Tbh I don't know what to do with the money I earn, and I buy lots of bullshit too

Any tips?
just invest half n live off the other half if you dunno what to do w em
 

Similar threads

pwoanfrdg
Replies
5
Views
114
time27
time27
tension
Replies
22
Views
198
tension
tension
525262
Replies
7
Views
123
Carder
Carder
Bars
Replies
20
Views
291
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
spaghettifan33
Replies
10
Views
209
spaghettifan33
spaghettifan33

Users who are viewing this thread

  • whe
Back
Top