is 4mm of cheekbone movement worthwhile?

F

foreverugly1

2.5psl + ethnic
I've been discussing via Zoom with a surgeon about this. He says at most he'd be able to move the zygo up 4mm and even then there could be some complications, but claims it's possible with some augmented ZSO like procedure.

Would 4mm give noticeable difference? One of my biggest flaws is how low and round my cheekbones are. Getting some shaving to reduce the lateral projection and roundness + moving them up could be good.

• +1
Reactions: 000 and Darkstrand
it would be definietly improvement but i wouldnt say it will be some lifechanger

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
I think its only worth 6-7mm @Adrenochrome @Anonymous999

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome
If you don't rearrange your bones in the range of 1cm at least in every direction, you're not really trying.
I'm expanding 1cm transversally with mse/msdo and the 1cm with bimax. USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

mms make mms

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
14982585_800.jpg

?

Use fillers

If the procedure if for the whole arch, you could just measure up 4 mm along your face and see if you like that look. That's probably the best case of the scenario if you don't have a large forward/lateral movement.

it would be definietly improvement but i wouldnt say it will be some lifechanger

no expecting it to be life changing.

If the procedure if for the whole arch, you could just measure up 4 mm along your face and see if you like that look. That's probably the best case of the scenario if you don't have a large forward/lateral movement.

I'll have to ask. I don't want large lateral movement, which is also why i'm seeking some shaving to my cheeks.
Use fillers
fillers would add too much volume to my cheeks

If you don't rearrange your bones in the range of 1cm at least in every direction, you're not really trying.
I'm expanding 1cm transversally with mse/msdo and the 1cm with bimax. USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
Thought you said MSE was cope? How has it been going?