Is 5"10 with a 6"6 wingspan a good build for defense in basketball ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I play basketball at school everyday and my friend is 5'10 with 6"6 wingspan and in 10 attempts to steal the ball or block the ball has blocked or stealed 8 out of 10 times on average. he also dribbles so little and shoots really weird like a catapult shape and sometimes makes it but bricks most of the time ? I literally cannot get past him in a 1v1 what to do ?

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
- 5'10
- Built for basketball

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broski, galego123 and EdouardManlet
Slenderman type build
85837-full.jpg

he can tickle his knee without bending or stretching his arms down and when i need help to reach something he gets it for me
Slenderman type build
85837-full.jpg

Slenderman type build
85837-full.jpg
in class he keeps touching peoples shoulder and tricking them to thinking its the person next to them lol i keep laughing

• JFL
Reactions: fauxfox
6'6" wingspan on 5'10" is insane. Is he a BBC? How old is he? At 5'10" he's probably too short for the NBA. Even with a 6'6" wingspan. But if he has a growth spurt, his wingspan will come in handy.

6'6" wingspan on 5'10" is insane. Is he a BBC? How old is he? At 5'10" he's probably too short for the NBA. Even with a 6'6" wingspan. But if he has a growth spurt, his wingspan will come in handy.
yeah he is west african and has a lean muscular type of body.

I play basketball at school everyday and my friend is 5'10 with 6"6 wingspan and in 10 attempts to steal the ball or block the ball has blocked or stealed 8 out of 10 times on average. he also dribbles so little and shoots really weird like a catapult shape and sometimes makes it but bricks most of the time ? I literally cannot get past him in a 1v1 what to do ?
Coaches tell you to get low on defense, so your arms and hands could be in a lower/better position to steal the ball. With long arms, this benefit is multiplied
jordan-pippen.jpg

Look at Pippen. He's barely bending down, and his hands look like they're 15 inches off the ground

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Coaches tell you to get low on defense, so your arms and hands could be in a lower/better position to steal the ball. With long arms, this benefit is multiplied
jordan-pippen.jpg

Look at Pippen. He's barely bending down, and his hands look like they're 15 inches off the ground
Pippen has prime buck auction slave nigger genetics. I am actually reading his memoirs right now called "Unguarded." Pretty interesting

shut up

seems legit for pick up games

bbc supremacy :chad: how old is he