Is 5 inches of girth enough to satisfy a women?

it's enough to satisfy a woman, it's 85 percentile. but if you're desperate for a good first-impression, i would suggest using bathmate it can give you half an inch of extra girth

It should be enough. However, it's over for girthcels. I'm in top 1% girth(6+inch) + Looksmaxxed(Not complete). Tried to have sex for the first time a few days ago, and it was too painful for her. This was after I had given an orgasm with oral, and still couldn't get it in because my dick is too thick. Imagine rising the ranks from posting on PUAHate as a teenage incel only to get cucked by your own dick.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
It should be enough. However, it's over for girthcels. I'm in top 1% girth(6+inch) + Looksmaxxed(Not complete). Tried to have sex for the first time a few days ago, and it was too painful for her. This was after I had given an orgasm with oral, and still couldn't get it in because my dick is too thick. Imagine rising the ranks from posting on PUAHate as a teenage incel only to get cucked by your own dick.
Rich guys' problems

I don't know and I'm not about to lose an inch of girth to find out

Rich guys' problems

Not really, it's not like having a thick dick helped in attracting a women. I grinded the fuck out of fitness, education, social skill building, and general self improvement to get to this point.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
by this comment alone i know 90% of your brainpower is unused. im gl too and i still lead a shit life. looks dont mean shit if all that awaits you in the future is a 9-5 job and pointless hookups, booty calls and whatnot.
Call me shallow if you want but that sounds like peak to me