is 5 psl enough to not be incel

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
Depends on your personality bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Copeful, malignant and 3 others
PSL5 is the minimum requirement to have good social/romantic life and be treated noticeably better at work due to halo status.

PSL5 is mostly achievable by people with good base where as PSL6+ is only achievable by very small minority with insane base for looksmaxing (nobody on this forum who posted pictures is legit PSL6, with exception of small handful of people).

PSL5 is the way to go for me, id be happy to be a strong 5.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Copeful, Deleted member 7079 and 11 others
PSL5 is the minimum requirement to have good social/romantic life and be treated noticeably better at work due to halo status.

PSL5 is mostly achievable by people with good base where as PSL6+ is only achievable by very small minority with insane base for looksmaxing.

im probably somewhere between psl 4.5 and 5, how do i halo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
ófcourse bro

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
yes it is

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
im probably somewhere between psl 4.5 and 5, how do i halo
You're probably not unless you posted and got rated by experienced users. You should know what you have to do to looksmax to a good 5.

Yea you're above average, bad picture quality too cant see skin or bone definition in midface.
im high bf tbh ngl u wont be able to see too much bone anyways

dont be aspie and dont use tinder then it is, even 4psl would be enough

im high bf tbh ngl u wont be able to see too much bone anyways
Get to a point where you can't pinch skin on your cheeks. So 10-13% maybe 14 depends on genetics. I am skinnyfat and I can't even pinch my cheeks or jawline because all my stored fat is in belly (cant see my abs at all so I'm like 17%+)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
how do u meet foids without tinder? u cant exactly go up to them these days its not the 80s

Get to a point where you can't pinch skin on your cheeks. So 10-13% maybe 14 depends on genetics. I am skinnyfat and I can't even pinch my cheeks or jawline because all my stored fat is in belly (cant see my abs at all so I'm like 17%+)
mirin tbh, would my psl increase if i lose body fat to 12 pc

Psl4 is death. Average is death unless you have status and are extremely outgoing and funny.

PSL5+ or nothing

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5818 and 2 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Julian, Tyronecell and Deleted member 8583
yes or no
fo sure.
psl 4 doesn't have to mean incel.
it depends on location, aggressiveness personality, social skills, staus, money, soical circle, gender ratio, etc..

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 8583 and Over
Yes.

5PSL is like 80th percentile if im not mistaken

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Psl4 is death. Average is death unless you have status and are extremely outgoing and funny.
not being aspie already implies that ur outgoing and funny, only in that case its enough

• +1
Reactions: Over

PSL5 is mostly achievable by people with good base where as PSL6+ is only achievable by very small minority with insane base for looksmaxing (nobody on this forum who posted pictures is legit PSL6, with exception of small handful of people).

what would you rate amnesia?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and hairyballscel
not being aspie already implies that ur outgoing and funny, only in that case its enough
If you're completely average then you must make up for it with other aspects like status or personality. That's why id you have 0 everything and are PSL4 its over.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and SubhumanCurrycel
at 5 PSL male you will be treated as a human being with decency assuming everything else is average.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 4797
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Over
you will cope by getting sex rarely and say i just dont try enough

Depends on your personality bro

This nigga is 5PSL, look how much control he has over these bitches, he's completely in their mind more than any Chad or Tyrone has ever been.

Discount personality at your own expense, but it wont change the truth. Dark Triad Pimp Personality IS sexy to women. People on this site just don't have the low inhibition or knowledge of female nature to pull it off.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
At 5/10, you still not the bitches first choice. You'd had been set in the past but not in 2020 unless you've got a good mixture of status and personality (NTness) and acceptable height (+5"11).

You can play the game but you're not in position where you can solely rely on your looks like the above-average looking men.

Yes but you aren't

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
fat distribution mogs mine to gandy im chubbycheeked at 12%

• Woah
Reactions: Over

I wish i was psl 4 atleast

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Over