is 5 psl enough to not be incel

also got full cheeks at low bf% fam
i might get buccal/submental fat removal in the future cuz ive been cutting but the face hasnt leaned down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
i might get buccal/submental fat removal in the future cuz ive been cutting but the face hasnt leaned down
same tbh.
im 53kg atm jfl

• +1
Reactions: malignant
rodeblur is that you jfl
i weigh like 68kg atm and thats light for me lol
im manlet nigga 5'8/5'9 but it varies from day to day + i have some big ol masseters so that comes into play aswell

• +1
im manlet nigga 5'8/5'9 but it varies from day to day + i have some big ol masseters so that comes into play aswell
im on the fence about masseter hypertrophy tbh
im not sure if it helps or just makes you look bloated

• +1
im on the fence about masseter hypertrophy tbh
im not sure if it helps or just makes you look bloated
i never chewed falim or shit like that but ever since i was born i basically had a hard diet, meat, nuts, veggies etc

• +1
i never chewed falim or shit like that but ever since i was born i basically had a hard diet, meat, nuts, veggies etc
mogs my chicken nugget dinners to gandy
you should pm me what you look like tbh

• JFL
I mean even being an average-looking 4 PSL is enough to "not be an incel." Normies can get laid and can get into LTRs by putting in the required effort. Just look around you -- tons of average-looking guys are in relationships with average-looking (or even above average-looking women). This is not a surprise. It is an empirical fact. I assume what you really mean to ask is, or if that is not what you are asking then it is what you SHOULD be asking instead of what you are asking, "is 5 PSL enough to slay?" That is, is it enough to regularly and consistently get laid at clubs and bars and parties and festivals and the like. And the answer to that is a resounding no. A 5 PSL face on its own is not enough to be a slayer. Roughly 20% of all young males in the West are 5 PSL or above (the remaining 80% are below 5 PSL -- normie tier or below). So 5 PSL is around the 80th percentile mark I'd say. That is not enough to slay. There are simply too many guys that meet that threshold (20% of all young males in the West). If you are 5 PSL AND have other good qualities such as having a good height or having a good body then, yes, you can slay. But a 5 PSL face on its own (with an average height and an average body) will not be sufficient to consistently slay.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and malignant
PSL5 is the minimum requirement to have good social/romantic life and be treated noticeably better at work due to halo status.

PSL5 is mostly achievable by people with good base where as PSL6+ is only achievable by very small minority with insane base for looksmaxing (nobody on this forum who posted pictures is legit PSL6, with exception of small handful of people).

PSL5 is the way to go for me, id be happy to be a strong 5.
Same psl 5 is when your life starts

• +1
Reactions: Over
PSL 4 is enough to be normie

good enough

with body and height can slay easily