Is 500mg/ml deca even possible? (Roidcels GTFIH)

moreplatesmoreweigh

moreplatesmoreweigh

Androgen addict
I’m looking at what I should do for my next cycle and I’m gonna buy some Beligas pharma stuff as I’m balling out for this cycle. They got a deca 500mg/ml but I know a thing or 2 abt roids and know that concentrations like that are only possible with EQ. They have a 300mg/ml deca for 7 quid/10 usd cheaper. Is the 500mg/ml deca even possible?

@yirma19 @User28823 @halloweed @bloatmaxxer @MA_ascender @Gaygymmaxx @looksmaxxing223

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
:ogre:

• +1
:ogre:

• +1
It's prolly real but that shit will STING when you pin it

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and gangmemberhow2
It's prolly real but that shit will STING when you pin
I was originally planning to do this test/deca super mix (200 deca/300 test per ml)
The pain was so off putting after my first pin I sold it to one of my bhais :lul:

• +1
2800 mg tren 2000 mg EQ CLEN + T3 100 mg WIN daily 50 mg Anadrol Daily 10mg Dbol on refeed cheat dayz

• Woah
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
2800 mg tren 2000 mg EQ CLEN + T3 100 mg WIN daily 50 mg Anadrol Daily 10mg Dbol on refeed cheat dayz
Nerds on TikTok will take this to go out like a sigma 🤓 “Dallas mccarver death cycle 🤓

omg guys u don’t understand I will wittewally take so much stewoids and die like a true sigma giving it all for bodybuilding - some guy who is a caffeine addict and benched their first 135

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, looksmaxxing223 and MA_ascender
I read the first sentence as bengalis pharma jfl

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh