is 5'10 an okay height?

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
I've been so overwhelmed by this blackpill stuff that I don't even know what height is the minimum for it to not be a detriment in dating. Is 5'10 (me rn at 16) the new 5'8 in terms of the manlet cutoff? Also is frauding to 6' using taller shoes (Air Maxes for example) feasible and enough? I am in the Northeast btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19548 and Erik-Jón
I'm 5'11 and I feel barely average. 5'10 is barely ok for Zoomers

Yeah. It’s around average in the west. Height doesn’t mean that much anyway. Face and NT are far more important
how important is race? i am of indian origin

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT, subhuman to mtn, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
how important is race? i am of indian origin
its definitely a set back for being indian, in america, unless you are trying to go for other indian foids, then it shouldn't matter too much (arrangedmarriagemax)

Barely making the cut

face mogs are 1000 times more brutal than height mogs. I got mogged at the gym yesterday by a scrawny 5'7 framelet manlet, but his face was perfect

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 16369
6 ft is the minimum for zoomers, below that is manletism.( face is the main deciding factor though height is bs)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hypergamy, Ika-Sama, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Being Indian is a very big failo.
yea I can kinda see that, besides two or three white girls who have a thing for brown boys there's pretty much no one in my school who would go for indians. how important is physique given that i'm 5'10 and brown?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
If your indian and below 6’2 it’s over
If your white your ok at 5’10, 6ft would be more preferred though

I mean how over is over

Maybe you can go for landwhales

• JFL
Reactions: untouchable_coper
u wont get called tall or get height bonus in smv but nobody will call you short either

• +1
Reactions: mehman and Johanjohan
yea I can kinda see that, besides two or three white girls who have a thing for brown boys there's pretty much no one in my school who would go for indians. how important is physique given that i'm 5'10 and brown?
its not a big deal

I've been so overwhelmed by this blackpill stuff that I don't even know what height is the minimum for it to not be a detriment in dating. Is 5'10 (me rn at 16) the new 5'8 in terms of the manlet cutoff? Also is frauding to 6' using taller shoes (Air Maxes for example) feasible and enough? I am in the Northeast btw.
If this is geniune and not bait you need to get off this forum and stay away from this type of shit honestly. You need a stronger mental to be able to take the rare decent advice you get off places like this without getting a complex. The average height in most of the western world is 5'9.

pretty average..

above 5'10 and your height will give you a very good bonus smv
under 5'7 ist completely OVER

but the majority of people are somehow at an average height (5'8-6') so height is less important (under 5'7 its over and above 5'7 is ok)

but the MAIN THING = FACE FACE FACE FACE (lean body dont even need to say)

Height without Face = NOTHING
Face with above or average Height = GOOD

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Johanjohan and untouchable_coper
If this is geniune and not bait you need to get off this forum and stay away from this type of shit honestly. You need a stronger mental to be able to take the rare decent advice you get off places like this without getting a complex. The average height in most of the western world is 5'9.
Okay obviously I know that the average height is not 6'2 or whatever ppl trolling say, but it genuinely feels more than 5'9, like closer to 5'10, maybe 5'11 for zoomers. And that doesn't exclude ppl out of the dating market (like truecels), it's just everyone at my age.

i c why people hate on greycels

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and hypergamy
Physique generally isn’t that important but if you’re average height and Indian it’s a lot more important for you

Physique is what makes or breaks guys in the 6-7 range. I swear all this years and the PSL still hasn't learn a thing..literally clueless rotters at home crying about not having a model face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hypergamy, Deleted member 20228, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
For the average man, It's the entry point to be in the consideration pool of sex/dating. It's suboptimal for women, but if you are maxxed in other areas you can do alright.

Height is sadly extremely important.

Idk if it’s more or less important than face but.

Woman want men who are at least 2-3inches above average.

Meaning 5”11-6”0ft in the west minimum to be considered hot

It’s not a handicap, any shorter and it starts to be one. Put on some muscle and stuff some lifts in your boots.

u wont get called tall or get height bonus in smv but nobody will call you short either
Im 5'11" with shoes and my ex gf always told me I was short or make comments like " look we're the same height "

Im 5'11" with shoes and my ex gf always told me I was short or make comments like " look we're the same height "
Joined Aug 17, 2018

because girls say that for several reasons

shittest, make u insecure so u dont cheat, so u think shes better than u etc

because girls say that for several reasons

shittest, make u insecure so u dont cheat, so u think shes better than u etc
No she was actually embarassed of going out with someone who's not 6ft.

Her sister is 5'4" but her bf is 6'3". She was def jealous

No she was actually embarassed of going out with someone who's not 6ft.

Her sister is 5'4" but her bf is 6'3". She was def jealous
well she was still with you and im sure u fucked her often

if she rly thought you are that short she wouldnt have been with you in the first place

well she was still with you and im sure u fucked her often

if she rly thought you are that short she wouldnt have been with you in the first place
Yes but our ltr ended since she told me she didnt feel anything
She used me for losing her virginity and she moved to Chads

• JFL
Reactions: buflek