Is 5’11 a bad height?

lonelyguy326

lonelyguy326

Silver
I feel like 5’11 isn’t short but it’s the most unremarkable height ever. It doesn’t help or hurt you. At 5’11 it’s all about face and if you have a bad face you’re going to have a hard time.

• +1
Reactions: JustShower and Deleted member 22924
No its ok

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, LampPostPrime, Detective and 10 others
Online yes
Irl nah

• +1
Reactions: zura, Soychadcell, Jigen and 4 others
above average in most of the countries expect netherlands and the balkans

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Soychadcell, Jigen and 1 other person
@heightislife198 tell him bro

• JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Depends on your frame

I feel like 5’11 isn’t short but it’s the most unremarkable height ever. It doesn’t help or hurt you. At 5’11 it’s all about face and if you have a bad face you’re going to have a hard time.
Better than 6'0

Even 6'1 is bad nowadays bro

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Dead average for young generation

• +1
Reactions: JustShower, Jigen and plukee
no failo no halo at that height

LARP as 6'0.. nobody will notice.. but even then, its gonn be all upto ur face till 6'3.. if u ever get rejected, it wont be for ur height, but face

• +1
Reactions: zura, Jigen and Icon
6'2 in shoes and lifts so its tall

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
LARP as 6'0.. nobody will notice.. but even then, its gonn be all upto ur face till 6'3.. if u ever get rejected, it wont be for ur height, but face
I saw a woman reject someone because he was 6'2 instead of 6'3 it was that red button show on YT. Then I looked at his face and he was ugly af. Just a bs excuse women use of the top of their head to reject someone when they are ugly or some other inane reason. As long as your a normal height, face is king. And even if you are extremely short with a chadlite/chad face you'll still do good in real life

• +1
Reactions: zura and ascendedd
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Blackgymmaxx will tell you it’s a shit height as he is 5’11 himself

It's a safe height anything 5'10+ (I'd even argue 5'9 in most areas) it's all about working on your face

• +1
Reactions: mehman, LampPostPrime and Jigen
only if u have subhuman face

you’re very unlikely to be rejected irl because of height if you’re 180cm/5’11 or above, it’s just that a lot of women don’t like how the height *sounds*. Fraud to 6’1 if you’d like

• +1
Reactions: Interested
It’s the area that it isn’t gonna hurt you much but not helping either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
yeah exactly and then i get shat on by the users here for considering LL at that height it’s brootal
If you’re considering LL at 6’1, your face is what needs money spent on it.

• +1
Reactions: zura and plukee
Im like a mtn-htn only thing im considering on my face is rhinoplasty and maybe botox that’s it.

Kinda just want LL for the aesthetics and to not be mogged by the Dutch immigrants here

Also forgot to say my legs to torso proportions aren’t good i have a long torso and shorter legs

We all wish to be taller but 5’11 is A ok man. Just say ur 6ft and wear lifts if ur insecure. 5’11 is never a failo height in like 98% of countries worldwide

tbh i‘d be happy with 5“11

Under 6'3 is failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30323
you’re very unlikely to be rejected irl because of height if you’re 180cm/5’11 or above, it’s just that a lot of women don’t like how the height *sounds*. Fraud to 6’1 if you’d like
thats weird cuz in my head it always felt taller than 6 foot or 6 foot 1 which is probably just cuz 11 is a bigger number lmao. and 6'0 and 6'1 are borderline tall rather than legit tall (for whites). 5'11 can larp as average but feels a bit more even tho really its average basically (again for whites)

• +1
Reactions: sunbirdwhosings
I'd say it's very mediocre in western countries, but I'd take it if it meant I wouldn't be 5'7"

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
If you are not 6'3 are you even trying bro.