Leg Lengthening or new Porsche?

Porsche 911 or Leg Lengthening ➡️ 6ft?

• Total voters
I need help deciding which route to take.

For background I’m 25 yrs old, 5’9 and making 6 figures as a controls engineer (graduated ME from top engineering school in the Midwest). I make enough money to do one or the other, not both.

I’ve been looksmaxxing since 2021, and I have reached my full potential in every aspect besides my height obviously. My physique is maxed out, staying lean year round while still having great musculeture. Been on oral fin and oral min for 3yrs have a great head of hair. Im slaying HTB on tinder pretty easily for the past few years (~30 lays added since looksmaxxing) but heightpills have been rampant all along the way. I have been wearing elevator dress shoes that make me 5’11 for the past two years. I still get verbal heightpills from women even with the shoes on. By the time a date sees me standing without the elevator shoes on I have already slept with them because I just keep the shoes on till we get in bed.

People tell me that I look like Superman/ Henry cavil/ Clark Kent in person and online very often and I was rated 7.5 on r/Truerateme in 2022. I know that im handsome, but my height is still an issue.

I have a 2005 Porsche cayman but it’s a POS, will probably last me another 3 or 4 years if I’m lucky. I want the 911. But I want to be 6ft. Which would you choose?

Any questions are welcome
degenerate or satire