Is 5’6” a normal height for a 15 year old male?

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
My mom is 5’3” and my dad is 5’11”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3853

Of course nigga you're liteeally 15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and RODEBLUR
I don't know, I was 6'2 with 15 yo, probably you'll reach between 5'10/6'0

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 7725
I don't know, I was 6'2 with 15 yo, probably you'll reach between 5'10/6'0
Tbh I’m cool with 5’8-9. I live in a mostly Latino area these bitches are tiny. I regularly see dudes that height score.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
Tbh I’m cool with 5’8-9. I live in a mostly Latino area these bitches are tiny. I regularly see dudes that height score.
You will probably end up in that height range. 5'8 is more realistic.

• +1
Reactions: ElloinmorninJ
Yeah I just need 2-3 inches. Stylemaxxing + looksmaxxing will carry the rest.

• +1
Reactions: Larpongstopper
I was 6'7" at 14-15 and stopped growing. Probably over for you tbh.

I was 6'7" at 14-15 and stopped growing. Probably over for you tbh.
Naw I’m actually still growing. I started puberty late so I was small throughout middle school but I’m currently catching up with my peers. I grew about an inch from beginning of summer to now.

• +1
Reactions: Larpongstopper and Deleted member 7725
Naw I’m actually still growing. I started puberty late so I was small throughout middle school but I’m currently catching up with my peers. I grew about an inch from beginning of summer to now.
Okay, well keep telling yourself that. Positive thoughts.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Damn I`m 5`10 at your same age rn
Heightmaxx asap ngl

I was your height at 15 now I’m 5’10 at 18 really depends on your genetics
I know I’m just hoping for the best. If I get 5’8 at least then I’ll just grind harder and find a Latina girl.

• +1
Reactions: Larpongstopper
at your age i was 5 foot 6 too

now at 19 im 6 foot 1

...and that was on a 4-year diet consisting of energy drinks, burger king, chocolate bars and 3 hours of sleep every night :dafuckfeels:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478

now at 19 im 6 foot 1

...and that was on a 4-year diet consisting of energy drinks, burger king, chocolate bars and 3 hours of sleep every night :dafuckfeels:
Brutal ngl

now at 19 im 6 foot 1

I live in a mostly Latino Asian and Black area, so I’m hoping for 2 extra inches. That’d put me average. I eat healthy and sleep so I think I’m good.

I live in a mostly Latino Asian and Black area, so I’m hoping for 2 extra inches. That’d put me average. I eat healthy and sleep so I think I’m good.
gr8 to hear mate wish u the best, remember sleep is the most important factor in all of this. calculate the max amount you can get in accordance with your schedule, dont use screens before bed etc

gr8 to hear mate wish u the best, remember sleep is the most important factor in all of this. calculate the max amount you can get in accordance with your schedule, dont use screens before bed etc
I sleep from like 10-6.

My favorite height is 5’3”

its ur mom’s height

she VACUUMS THE CUM OUT OF MY MOIST PENIS

:what:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Also yeah it’s a bit short

5’3 isnt like….a normal height for a woman? My mom looks the same size as most other women
5’3” is for women that 5’9” is for western men, short to average

5’3” is for women that 5’9” is for western men, short to average
So since both my parents are average does that mean I’ll just wind up an average height. My dad is 5’11 which is an inch above.

So since both my parents are average does that mean I’ll just wind up an average height. My dad is 5’11 which is an inch above.
It means you’re likely to end up 2 inches above the average of their height, but there’s a lot of chance so while that’s your average expected you could end up taller or shorter than that

• +1
Reactions: ElloinmorninJ
It means you’re likely to end up 2 inches above the average of their height, but there’s a lot of chance so while that’s your average expected you could end up taller or shorter than that
All the people in my family are either average or just slightly above average, so I assume I’ll grow some more.

I was that height at 15 kept coping about reaching 5'10. now 3 years later I am 1 inch taller at 5 foot 7. 5'6" is short for a 15-16 y/o unless you are a late bloomer

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS