Is 5'8 a reasonable height to get LL at?

D

Deleted member 56068

Ugly manlet (uglier than sub5c3l)
Title tbh

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and PointOfNoReturn
5'7/5'8

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Title tbh
Context? Where do you live?

You could make the argument of getting LL even at 5'11 if you stay in the Balkans or some shit.
Or even USA... Statistically bring over 6' there boosts your chances in attaining favorable positions both in politics and the corporate world.

I'm 5'9 and I wouldn't do it even if you paid for my surgery.
Avg height where I'm from is about 5'10. I'll just take my chances being a shortcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066

• +1
Context? Where do you live?

You could make the argument of getting LL even at 5'11 if you stay in the Balkans or some shit.
Or even USA... Statistically bring over 6' there boosts your chances in attaining favorable positions both in politics and the corporate world.

I'm 5'9 and I wouldn't do it even if you paid for my surgery.
Avg height where I'm from is about 5'10. I'll just take my chances being a shortcel.
I live in Georgia (avg height is like 5'10 here) but I might move to the west later on

I live in Georgia (avg height is like 5'10 here) but I might move to the west later on
Georgia as in Joseph Stalin or Scarlett O'Hara?

Either way I don't advice it unless you really have your eyes set on something big ie. Slaying many women with fucked up height requirements, going into sales or something where you must mog to survive

you're 15 you can still grow 2-4 inches , heightmaxx now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Georgia as in Joseph Stalin or Scarlett O'Hara?

Either way I don't advice it unless you really have your eyes set on something big ie. Slaying many women with fucked up height requirements, going into sales or something where you must mog to survive
Georgia as in the country yh
Also how bad are the sides on ll?

Get this custom made realistic shoe/heel that look like a real foot and you can slide it into a shoe, it would give you 5-7 inches of height

it's not worth it. just wear 2 inch lifts. if no woman wants you at 5'10 it's over for you anyway. it means your face is ugly.

LL is worth it for men who are <5'6

• +1
it's not worth it. just wear 2 inch lifts. if no woman wants you at 5'10 it's over for you anyway. it means your face is ugly.

LL is worth it for men who are <5'6
bro personally i never can imagine getting ll under 5'6, like lets say ur 5'1, after ll ur still 5'4 which is manlet too shits fucked up blackpill is bad

bro personally i never can imagine getting ll under 5'6, like lets say ur 5'1, after ll ur still 5'4 which is manlet too shits fucked up blackpill is bad
you can do a 6 inch LL so a 5'1 manlet can become 5'7 and 5'9 with 2 inch lifts. of course it is unfair that some people are 6'4 without any effort while a manlet has to spend 100k and endure pain for months to just become barely average and still be considerd too short for some women. anyways the 5'1 will have a much better quality of life.

you can do a 6 inch LL so a 5'1 manlet can become 5'7 and 5'9 with 2 inch lifts. of course it is unfair that some people are 6'4 without any effort while a manlet has to spend 100k and endure pain for months to just become barely average and still be considerd too short for some women. anyways the 5'1 will have a much better quality of life.
Out of context but it's harder for the 5'1 guy to make money too because at job interviews he isn't taken serious because he is a manlet bla bla whatever and 100k is a lot of money ngl.