Is 5'9 barefoot morning considered manlet?

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
In all seriousness cuz I'm considering LL from 5'6 to 5'9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manletfuel and diamondbill
from manlet to manlet but with 300 body problems

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, 5.5psl and Miniskull
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Perfection and SEZAR
Bro 5'9 barefoot is 5'11 in shoes/lifts easily
From manlet to manlet to manlet but with 300 body problems + goofy stride

This is a difficult one, but I personally think you can naturally go from 5'6 to 5'7 through various ways, then fraud to 5'8 or 5'9.
LL is for degenerates.

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
that's exactly my height, still manlet

In all seriousness cuz I'm considering LL from 5'6 to 5'9
5'9 barefoot means like a solid 60 percent of men are taller than you so yeah kinda

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
5'9 isn't manlet no matter what people tell you. Maybe in the netherlands but in most countries its even above average and in western countries its around average/slightly below

Unfortunately it is manlet, if you’re HTN+ you can still get some pussy though

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
5'9 isn't manlet no matter what people tell you. Maybe in the netherlands but in most countries its even above average and in western countries its around average/slightly below
Why so many greycels coping lately

But if ur not slaying then its cuz of ur face I think
kind of, but it is manlet height regardless, you need a really good face to make up for it

Why so many greycels coping lately
I'm not coping. I'm just realistic. I'm 6'3 myself so no reason to cope about height but I find it kinda absurd when people say average height is manlet. Manlet should mean you're noticably short. I'd say 3-4 inches below average height is where manlet territory starts

I'm not coping. I'm just realistic. I'm 6'3 myself so no reason to cope about height but I find it kinda absurd when people say average height is manlet. Manlet should mean you're noticably short. I'd say 3-4 inches below average height is where manlet territory starts
Statistical average is irrelevant, perception is what matters, and in the context of this forum womens perception is what matters most. It’s very clear they consider 5’9 to be manlet

• +1
Reactions: matthewpham2018
everyone whos below 7"3 is considered manlet on this forum

Statistical average is irrelevant, perception is what matters, and in the context of this forum womens perception is what matters most. It’s very clear they consider 5’9 to be manlet
They don't tho. 5'9 guys do fine on average. Even on dating apps average guys generally can get dates all though taller heights are very much prefered there.

Depends where you live. If you live in Europe it's over.

from manlet to manlet but with 300 body problems
Plenty of people have done it with no long-term problems. The LL horror stories you see online are from morons who go to cheap shady clinics in India and Turkey.

barefoot morning
So you're 5'8. Generally I consider 5'7 the manlet cut-off but 5'8 is pretty close. I guess with lifts you can look 5'10 which is only one inch below the male average in Scandinavia, so could be worse, but yeah it's short, especially in Europe. As for LL, you gotta do A LOT of research on it, it's not like a rhino or face lifts.

416084709_935622031461262_9127504929407637112_n.jpg

So you're 5'8. Generally I consider 5'7 the manlet cut-off but 5'8 is pretty close. I guess with lifts you can look 5'10 which is only one inch below the male average in Scandinavia, so could be worse, but yeah it's short, especially in Europe. As for LL, you gotta do A LOT of research on it, it's not like a rhino or face lifts.
Huh? You lose like 1 cm at night not an entire inch

Fraud as hard as possible and add 1 fake inch to the frauded height, nobody has a measurement tape on them at all times :lul:

Fraud as hard as possible and add 1 fake inch to the frauded height, nobody has a measurement tape on them at all times :lul:
Bad news. There's a guy going around in public with his shitty product (Belt that says fuckable at 6'0 and unfuckable at below) asking manlets that have girlfriends if they are fuckable or not.