T-1000 Frame Mogger
Just wondering

probably ideal, but it's not "very tall"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, BoneDensity, ALP and 1 other person
Yes you fucking chode

most prettyboys are 5'7-5'10
bro I ocassionally see like a 6'5 6'6 White boy at my gym no joke who has tiktok style softmaxxed 5PSL with a deep voice its over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, thereallegend and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thereallegend and GandyIsNormie
bro I ocassionally see like a 6'5 6'6 White boy at my gym no joke who has tiktok style softmaxxed 5PSL with a deep voice its over
I think gymaxxing as a pretty boy but I'm afraid of having the same results (only getting skinny girls) when I want voluptuous

big American city = Im exposed to a shit ton of 6'5 - 6'8 Gigamogger white people :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Imagine being less than 5'10 in the city like this, ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
I wish i was on HGH since age 13 to be 6'5

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ALP and GandyIsNormie
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, TUSSELEIF, ALP and 1 other person
nope I know from experience heightmaxxing is not cope
Can you she'd some more light on this? What's the experience that makes you believe heightmaxxing is legit?

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Can you she'd some more light on this? What's the experience that makes you believe heightmaxxing is legit?
I can't its all anecdotal.but the fact that my height velocity hasnt slowed down while Ive been on MK or Peptide or HGH and the other people I know irl who are heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
I can't its all anecdotal.but the fact that my height velocity hasnt slowed down while Ive been on MK or Peptide or HGH and the other people I know irl who are heightmaxxing
Heightmaxxing is supposed to be about reaching your maximum genetic height.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and fauxfox
5'9-6'0 @LooksOverAll

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
  • +1
Reactions: ALP
5”11 or death

İdeal height range is between 1,85 and 1,95cm.

Stop making stupid threads like badg96.

minimum halo height women will put you on pedestal

nope I know from experience heightmaxxing is not cope
To elab Heightmaxxing is noticeable but it’s not gonna make you from manlet to giraffe, it adds around an inch or two if deployed for years on end consistently

no 6'2 is incel tier nowdays

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player
good enough to almost mog every men.

It's literally the perfect male height, (6'1-6'3 is the ideal range). Everybody who denies that is coping/trolling.

It's literally the perfect male height, (6'1-6'3 is the ideal range). Everybody who denies that is coping/trolling.
Finally someone who is more serious jesus christ someone said 6"7 which is like the top 99.999%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325
Thats like 95% percentile lol. Yes, falls in ideal appeal range 6’1-6’3

It depends. When i was 6'2 i was feeling like shit because my family is pretty tall and i was being mogged by cousins and shit. For some reason height mog feels different when you consider yourself tall. It's a nice height, but if you want the full experience of being the tall guy, 6'4+ at least. The only problem with being "too tall" is don't fitting in places, but besides you are good.

6’6 is ideal