Is 6"2 with a 22" bideltold width trained intimidating ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
How intimidatring is it when that build walks in public at a shopping mall for example in America ?

Nobody will be intimidated

all relative to head size lol. You can be 5' with 30 inch bidel, if your head is big it will make your frame look small. What is your head height in cm (from top of head to bottom of chin) ..and what is your face width ? (from zygo to zygo). Tell me if you want to know if you look intimidating.

all relative to head size lol. You can be 5' with 30 inch bidel, if your head is big it will make your frame look small. What is your head height in cm (from top of head to bottom of chin) ..and what is your face width ? (from zygo to zygo). Tell me if you want to know if you look intimidating.
Zygo to zygo is 17cm and head height is 21cm and my bideltold width is 18" and 5"7 untrained

Zygo to zygo is 17cm and head height is 21cm and my bideltold width is 18" and 5"7 untrained
but I thought you have 22" bidel from the post. 17cm zygos seems too big it will make your shoulders look smaller. especially an 18" bidel

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone