Is 6 inches Leg Lengthening Surgery a good idea?

D

Deleted member 25715

Silver
I honestly don't see how limb lengthening would cripple anyone unless the surgery goes wrong or you were weak to begin with, or the proportions are too insane.

Should I get 6 Inches? I'm definitely getting something I'm gonna take a loan out soon. Not even larp either so please be serious

Edit: Forgot to mention I am 5'7.5 nighttime and would be 6'1.5

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
6 inches is fucking huge lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Bones can grow back and from what I've heard their accompanying veins can also adjust just fine but it was highlighted that muscle doesn't so you risk a higher loss of muscle function the more you thin it out. You also want to make sure your wingspan isn't going to look goofily short after going for a full on 6 inches

I know lmao, but if I'm gonna grt a surgery like this I want to go big.

Also, I honestly don't see myself not being able to bounce back athletically
What's your current height?

So you see yourself bouncing back athletically? double negative.

Depends on starting height
I'm 5'7.5 night time and half a pretty long torso and muscular legs. Also a 5'10.75 wingspan and a broad frame and well sized head. I feel like I'm a good candidate

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
ur gonna probably end up having severe complications with 6 inch double LL so just do 3 to be safe

Bones can grow back and from what I've heard their accompanying veins can also adjust just fine but it was highlighted that muscle doesn't so you risk a higher loss of muscle function the more you thin it out. You also want to make sure your wingspan isn't going to look goofily short after going for a full on 6 inches
My wingspan would be about 2 inches shorter I think, but I think it will look fine.

This baseball player is 6'5 and his wingspan is probably 4 inches shorter and he looks alright
08BB0E38 7FF8 4361 87E0 3E1CA913E9EC

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
What's your current height?

So you see yourself bouncing back athletically? double negative.
my current height is 5'7.5 at night time (measured accurately with a lysol can lol) (but seriously this is the most accurate way to measure)

look it up double LL has major side effects but u do u
I mean this guy did it and he's in his 30's. Also I notice his legs are naturally big (me too). Although I don't know about his condition I wouldn't be surprised if he regained most athleticism.
16223DE7 1A9B 4BBB BABE 11E4D2BA7203

I'm 5'7.5 night time and half a pretty long torso and muscular legs. Also a 5'10.75 wingspan and a broad frame and well sized head. I feel like I'm a good candidate
You would be better off doing femurs first that alone would get you to 5’11 and then from there decide whether or not you do tibia

he's meant to be one of the best. Are you from the US or travelling over there?

I honestly don't see how limb lengthening would cripple anyone unless the surgery goes wrong or you were weak to begin with, or the proportions are too insane.

Should I get 6 Inches? I'm definitely getting something I'm gonna take a loan out soon. Not even larp either so please be serious

Edit: Forgot to mention I am 5'7.5 nighttime and would be 6'1.5
I'd say 5 ft 11, then wear boots to get to 6 ft 1.

Personally, it's better for you to get height surgery to 5 ft 10 realistically. If you got decent face then definitely just 5 ft 10 will suffice.