Is 6’2 actually a shit height?

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
It isn’t tall enough to mog people yet you don’t have the physical perks of being a manlet. Literally WORST of both worlds. Is this yet another failo for me to add on the list?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiteissuperior, betrayed by 5‘8, Deleted member 21044 and 7 others
Who cares honestly think about money not height- andrew pancake

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
It isn’t tall enough to mog people yet you don’t have the physical perks of being a manlet. Literally WORST of both worlds. Should I rope?
Average height. You won't stand out much but you also won't be called a manlet. It differs from country to country.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mastermind, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Average height. You won't stand out much but you also won't be called a manlet. It differs from country to country.
Exactly and I’m framelet too. Did it ever begin?

It isn’t tall enough to mog people yet you don’t have the physical perks of being a manlet. Literally WORST of both worlds. Is this yet another failo for me to add on the list?

Me at 5’8

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RiceCel1234, mogstars, tombradylover and 5 others
You drinked water from the toilet If You think that 6'2" is a shit height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, gsizzle, Zer0/∞ and 13 others
Yes get leg shortening asap

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, SidharthTheSlayer, mogstars and 6 others
6ft2 average height ???

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 24114 and ALP
Op yes you are midget, everybody MOG you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, mogstars, Deleted member 24114 and 4 others
6''2 is perfect height dont let retards here get into your head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 17531 and 5 others
imagine being 5'8 and mogging by everyone

You can gymcel better. I’m shit genetics framecel non-NT AND mediocre height. Hence I’m trucel and you’re normie
Now I know what it’s like when people tell short men to just be Tom Cruise.
Op yes you are midget, everybody MOG you
Proportion mogged by manlets. Deathmogged by actual tall people. 6’2 is trucel height tbh.

Honestly I’m 100% failos at this point brocels. I’m better of going male gaze redpill MGTOW and moggin- wait my genetics are dogshit anyway. Maybe I should LDAR

He's mentally ill and thinks everyone in his class is 6ft4
Not 6'4 but 6'2. There's one that's like 6'8. Such is life.

There needs to be moderation for low IQ posts

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 22930, Almost Chadlite and 1 other person
You retarded jfl or trolling alhy
You don't experience this because you live in a muttified country known as Algeria (France). Nafris aren't really known for being 6'2.

You don't experience this because you live in a muttified country known as Algeria (France). Nafris aren't really known for being 6'2.
Plenty of them are lol

also even if it’s not the case shorter = longer lifespan anyway (fuck manlet sometimes😾)

Shit hairline
Shit eye area
Shit nose
Shit frame
Shit skin
Shit NT
Shit cortisol tolerance

Shit rewards system

AND NOW I HAVE SHIT HEIGHT TO TOP IT OFF TOO!!!!!!

ITS OGRE

SHOULD I GO ER IN ROBLOX BROS? SHOULD I DEWIT????

6''2 is perfect height dont let retards here get into your head
Real life got into my head. Not autistic curries on a blackpill forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Average height??? I already knew you were sub 100 iq, but this??????

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and ALP
Plenty of them are lol

also even if it’s not the case shorter = longer lifespan anyway (fuck manlet sometimes😾)
You merely exist when you're manlet. You don't "live".

You merely exist when you're manlet. You don't "live".
You live jfl depend on location obviously but even in taller country you can still live a decent life

• +1
Reactions: Jimmywrld999
Average height??? I already knew you were sub 100 iq, but this??????
It isn't my problem that you live in some Latin shithole or India. Things are different in west asia/jewrope.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
It isn't my problem that you live in some Latin shithole or India. Things are different in west asia/jewrope.
I live in europe mf,the average height in the tallest country is 6 ft so how the fuck 6,2 ft is gonna be average in rest of europe, mr sub100iq

• +1
Reactions: cabbage, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 8771 and 1 other person
Anything above 6' is good, don't let these autists trick you.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 8771 and Jimmywrld999
Blaming height for your inceldom at 6'2 is cope

• +1
Anything above 6' is good, don't let these autists trick you.
If you ask where i live all foids will tell you ideal is 180-190 cm (5,11-6,3) you dont need to be a 6,5 giant to kiss a girl. Many people on this forum dont get that

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, ALP and Elvisandreaa
If you ask where i live all foids will tell you ideal is 180-190 cm (5,11-6,3) you dont need to be a 6,5 giant to kiss a girl. Many people on this forum dont get that
Typical greycel. It's all about mogging and intimidating others and being tall is a prerequisite for that.

• +1
Typical greycel. It's all about mogging and intimidating others and being tall is a prerequisite for that.
bro when i told you that you were a schizo i wasnt lying, we dont live in nature anymore you dont have to scare the people to sucess in life or to get a girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and ALP
It's a "decent" height, will give you a boost but it doesn't stand out that much, it's like having a 7/10 eye area instead of hunter eyes. Terramogger height is around 6ft5-6ft7. I'm 6ft2 myself and I wear elevator chelsea boots that give me 3 inches, the difference is night in day in terms of mogging people outside tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
It's a "decent" height, will give you a boost but it doesn't stand out that much, it's like having a 7/10 eye area instead of hunter eyes. Terramogger height is around 6ft5-6ft7. I'm 6ft2 myself and I wear elevator chelsea boots that give me 3 inches, the difference is night in day in terms of mogging people outside tbh.
Wtf you wear 3 inches elevator?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
6’6 or death tbh fr

• JFL
Reactions: Jimmywrld999 and Deleted member 8771
bro when i told you that you were a schizo i wasnt lying, we dont live in nature anymore you dont have to scare the people to sucess in life or to get a girl
Maybe you should trying living in the slums of Baltimore? See how being a manlet works out there.

I’m 6’1 and I get called tall all the time. So yes it is a tall height, these autists don’t know what they’re talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Maybe you should trying living in the slums of Baltimore? See how being a manlet works out there.
You are schizo, sub100iq and 4.5 inches cock bro not all about height

I’m 6’1 and I get called tall all the time. So yes it is a tall height, these autists don’t know what they’re talking about
Wtf am i seeing a realitymaxxed one?

You are schizo, sub100iq and 4.5 inches cock bro not all about height
You won’t know the difference your height makes if you were never tall to begin with. I was sub6feet till I was 16 jfl, difference is night and day.

Over for you iq if your idea of being “realitymaxxed” equals to being blackpilled.

if u are not 7 feet u are manlet dont even deny the truth

• +1
Reactions: Jimmywrld999 and gribsufer1
yer u need ll to 6'7

im
6"2 algerian

You won’t know the difference your height makes if you were never tall to begin with. I was sub6feet till I was 16 jfl, difference is night and day.

Over for you iq if your idea of being “realitymaxxed” equals to being blackpilled.
I Have a 6,2.5 15 years old in my class and 3 in the face. Wanna know how many girls talk to him?

I Have a 6,2.5 15 years old in my class and 3 in the face. Wanna know how many girls talk to him?
Face, NTness, and status are more important in a high school environment than your height. Though your height helps immensely. You won’t see other dudes or girls treating a tall dude without respect most of the time.

Age 15 is too young. I didn’t noticed a crazy difference until I came to uni, meeting new people. Before, the people I’ve been going to school with knew me for +6 years, height didn’t played any significant role at that level of familiarity.

Though you are a retarded greycell with little to no life experience, can’t blame you.

• +1
I'm nafri and I'm exactly 6ft2. Nigga what what are you talking about.

that‘s a child height now
D63309CC 9764 4224 A708 A4D14F81DEC8

You niggas are retarded if you think 6’2 is average or a bad height

It's been a year wtf