Is 6iu/ed of hgh cope

K

Kobah

Iron
Joined
Apr 23, 2026
Posts
15
Reputation
8
Im 14, i want to pin hgh bc im a 173cm (5"8) manlet, my parents are rlly short. I dont have a lot of money and everything is so expensive especially hgh so anything above 6iu's of hgh would be too much if i want to be on for 6 months to have real benefits. I'm also going to buy anastrozole bc its cheap. I'm wondering if 6iu is cope and i should just focus on softmaxxing. I'd say my budget for a height stack (for example : hgh + ai) would be 600-700$ (500-600€).
 
its not cope u dont need to pin 10+ iu to grow but try to run blood test with anastrozole because crushed e2 is not good at all and be careful with ur blood sugar while on hgh
 
Beyond cope, anything under 10 iu won't do shit, 6 months is also a bit short.
its not cope u dont need to pin 10+ iu to grow
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hater_of_foids
its not cope u dont need to pin 10+ iu to grow but try to run blood test with anastrozole because crushed e2 is not good at all and be careful with ur blood sugar while on hgh
Some people on this forum say otherwise. I've seen a guy say u need 0.2iu/kg to grow.
 
So what should i do ? T300 with ai ?
Up the iu's or maybe try erda. I got a decent hgh source if you'd like, 1000ui for 850$, dm me if you want it.
 
Up the iu's or maybe try erda. I got a decent hgh source if you'd like, 1000ui for 850$, dm me if you want it.
1000iu for 850$ kinda trash ngl ive got 0.60$/iu
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ravenfaust

Similar threads

adamplouzx
Replies
6
Views
71
adamplouzx
adamplouzx
ameza
Replies
9
Views
143
omljjol
omljjol
jorraoo
Replies
5
Views
44
cutebabychud
cutebabychud
Immortal Clav
Replies
2
Views
56
kbj
kbj
shouldiusehgh
Replies
16
Views
102
Xotus
Xotus

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Kobah
  • mendeds
  • 0envy
  • Ravenfaust
  • 5"10neet
Back
Top