Is 7 day food fast bad?

Ukraine1

Ukraine1

Iron
Today I’m starting to diet. I want to start with a 7 day fast because I feel so bloated.

I want to fast (not eat) for 7 days and only drink water.

I’m 230 / 35% BF, will this hurt me?

• Hmm...
Reactions: USERΝAME
The disadvantages will outweigh the benefits, that's not healthy.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
The disadvantages will outweigh the benefits, that's not healthy.
Probably not good…

But I’ll be alright. I’ll post pictures a week from now

I once went four days without eating. I did alright. Expect to lose some muscle, though.

I once went four days without eating. I did alright. Expect to lose some muscle, though.
I’m weak as shit, don’t really have muscle to lose muscle

yes very bad,just eat 1800-2000 calories and you will lose 1.5 pounds a week

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and butterworld
Today I’m starting to diet. I want to start with a 7 day fast because I feel so bloated.

I want to fast (not eat) for 7 days and only drink water.

I’m 230 / 35% BF, will this hurt me?
Retarded idea, great way to lose muscle. Deplete your glycogen stores and go keto to lose weight

Retarded idea, great way to lose muscle. Deplete your glycogen stores and go keto to lose weight
I like keto a lot…

But everyone says you need some carbs to have muscle.

I just don’t even know

• Hmm...
Reactions: ineonx
Don’t listen to anyone in here , you won’t lose muscle , African niggas go for weeks without food and this is what they look like.

IMG 5805

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx and Ukraine1
yes very bad,just eat 1800-2000 calories and you will lose 1.5 pounds a week
I’ll try…

I keep hearing all these fucking numbers.

One guy is telling me 2,600 cal / day to lose weight / gain muscle…

I like keto a lot…

But everyone says you need some carbs to have muscle.

I just don’t even know
I'm carb and keto adapted fortunately,which is a great thing imo I can take shit ton of carbs one day and even get higher glycemic food, spike my insulin, get the anabolic benefits of high carbs and utilise them quite well.l during a workout. Which many people on keto struggle to do (they can't utilise carbs anymore, shitty metabolic adaptation) And also deplete my stored glycogen during a workout, refill it, and then again I deplete it during sleep jfl. And I wake up not even feeling hungry cuz of fat burning and can I decide whether I fast even more for fat burning metabolic boost or get anabolic again. Also funny thing is when I'm on keto, and I'm fasting I see my weight decreasing every couple of hours without (peeing) or going to the bathroom simply by doing nothing