3 inches is optimal
The jews have been lying to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, noobs, Kaz and 4 others
shut the fuck up manlet

No I mog u

8x6 is ideal
Yeah if you’re a homo faggot. The largest selling dildos (6 inch girth and more) are mainly bought by literal gay guys. :forcedsmile:

Women buy dildos that are in the 4 to 5 inch girth range.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Sny
Yeah if you’re a homo faggot. The largest selling dildos (6 inch girth and more) are mainly bought by literal gay guys. :forcedsmile:

Women buy dildos that are in the 4 to 5 inch girth range.
I’m lying

I think the true ideal size is 7-7.5x5.5

But for the dick mog and confidence and insecurity its 8x6 or death

Ideal is in the average range. Slightly above or slightly below is fine also.
dude I did nofap and it actually made my dick bigger, im not joking.

I'm 7.5 inches bonepressed (I'd be 7.5 nbp if i lost weight) I feel massive I wouldnt want it to be any smaller

I’m lying

I think the true ideal size is 7-7.5x5.5

But for the dick mog and confidence and insecurity its 8x6 or death
You’re partially right. 8 x 6 is to impress other men. That’s an ideal size for “size queens,” that 7/7.5 x 5.5. I personally think ideal is in the average range, so anywhere between 5/6 x 4/5.

No

99% of guys who say they are 8 or more are full of shit too and that goes for on here

You’re partially right. 8 x 6 is to impress other men. That’s an ideal size for “size queens,” that 7/7.5 x 5.5. I personally think ideal is in the average range, so anywhere between 5/6 x 4/5.
Would 6-7 inches hurt for a girl that's either a virgin or had small dicks?

dude I did nofap and it actually made my dick bigger, im not joking.

I'm 7.5 inches bonepressed (I'd be 7.5 nbp if i lost weight) I feel massive I wouldnt want it to be any smaller
Yeah, there are guys whose EQ improves when they abstain from masturbation and there’s guys with the opposite. I’m one of those guys whose dicks end up with lower EQ because of abstention.

the measuring tape doesn't lie
I have yet to see a pic here of a guy claiming 8 who has a measuring tape it's always angle fraud or an optical illusion or some gay shit and besides that anyone can use a pic that isn't theirs

Would 6-7 inches hurt for a girl that's either a virgin or had small dicks?
Yes, they would have to adjust to it but initially it would be painful or impossible. Some dude online said he had a 6 inch glans and he couldn’t penetrate his wife on their wedding night because he was too big for her. He said his buddy with a big glans had a similar problem. Never began for big glans guys.

I have yet to see a pic here of a guy claiming 8 who has a measuring tape it's always angle fraud or an optical illusion or some gay shit
well it's 7.5/19cm bone pressed but its from tip to fatpad, just the dick itself

19cm is pretty close to 8 inches (20cm)

Yes, they would have to adjust to it but initially it would be painful or impossible. Some dude online said he had a 6 inch glans and he couldn’t penetrate his wife on their wedding night because he was too big for her. He said his buddy with a big glans had a similar problem. Never began for big glans guys.
id rather be too big than too small tbh

both are dysgenic sure but if urs is small ur not getting laid.

well it's 7.5/19cm bone pressed but its from tip to fatpad, just the dick itself

19cm is pretty close to 8 inches (20cm)
sure lol that works

Honestly cope if u think 90% of women in the west arent “experienced”

She most likely wants a huge dick bro

Unless ur fucking some virgin or a girl with less than 1-2 bcount (damn near impossible) average is barely cutting it

id rather be too big than too small tbh

both are dysgenic sure but if urs is small ur not getting laid.
You’re not even getting laid if you’re too big. Women literally nope out if they think a guy is too big. Best is average.

Honestly cope if u think 90% of women in the west arent “experienced”

She most likely wants a huge dick bro

Unless ur fucking some virgin or a girl with less than 1-2 bcount (damn near impossible) average is barely cutting it
Experienced means promiscuous, or in other words with a bodycount that’s 50+. If you think 90% of women in the west have a bodycount of 50+ then you’re delusional. Women don’t want a huge dick, that’s nonsense. I agree that it’s near impossible to find someone with a very low bodycount. But the average western woman will have a bodycount up to 10, definitely not 50+.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and whitepilledchad
You’re not even getting laid if you’re too big. Women literally nope out if they think a guy is too big. Best is average.
too big is better than too small, neither can fuck a girl but the big dude can get a two hand bj whereas the small dude...

Bro

Just put less in?

If ur too girthy then yeah its a problem but you’ve gotta be atleast 6 inch girth (rarer than 8 inch length)

Another thing for length is theres literally a cushion thingy that u can put into her vagina which blocks you from hittinng her cervix

Experienced means promiscuous, or in other words with a bodycount that’s 50+. If you think 90% of women in the west have a bodycount of 50+ then you’re delusional. Women don’t want a huge dick, that’s nonsense. I agree that it’s near impossible to find someone with a very low bodycount. But the average western woman will have a bodycount up to 10, definitely not 50+.
I was talking about a girl I know that has a bodycount of 2

40y olds who were never married have 60+

10 WHOLE penises is pretty fucking experienced

7 inches is 1 in 10, technically she’d had have experienced a “big dick” and would want bigger or as big

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
they dont want a huge dick, they want a big dick and might settle for slightly above average if dude is hot.

"2 is high if ur under 20"

"no women are virgins anymore"

make it make sense
Yes, most girls under 20 stick with like 1 boy friend

Once she gets into college tho its fucking over

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yes, most girls under 20 stick with like 1 boy friend

Once she gets into college tho its fucking over
nah shes not in college, didnt even go school so its all good

you know finding a girl with a bc less than 3 that you really like is rare, stop projecting

What if she started fucking at 13
Then shes obviously a whore
nah shes not in college, didnt even go school so its all good

you know finding a girl with a bc less than 3 that you really like is rare, stop projecting
genuine crazy if she has a 2 body count without college OR school

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
In Brazil they start at 11
Brazil is a shithole probably the worst place oat
she did go school but left early
over for me, i’m never finding a virgin

Either i lose it to a hot ass prostitute who’ll give me amazing sex

Or

A girl who i have a emotional connection with but isnt a virgin so it ruins the fucking experience anyway

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
too big is better than too small, neither can fuck a girl but the big dude can get a two hand bj whereas the small dude...
Neither too big is better than too small or vice versa.

Bro

Just put less in?

If ur too girthy then yeah its a problem but you’ve gotta be atleast 6 inch girth (rarer than 8 inch length)

Another thing for length is theres literally a cushion thingy that u can put into her vagina which blocks you from hittinng her cervix
Women leave the dude right after they see his erect cock. They don’t get to the point of doing it.
40y olds who were never married have 60+
That isn’t the average 40 y/o unmarried woman. I’m sure there are some, with even higher bodycounts (100+) but it’s not the average woman.
10 WHOLE penises is pretty fucking experienced

7 inches is 1 in 10, technically she’d had have experienced a “big dick” and would want bigger or as big
10 is definitely very experienced for guys like us but for western people where degeneracy is encouraged and normal, it’s not that much. And even if a girl has a bodycount of 2, she can experience a big dick already. I spoke to someone and they said they measured her ex-boyfriend who was thick and 8 inches long. It was both suifuel and lifefuel because he was Pakistani as well.
they dont want a huge dick, they want a big dick and might settle for slightly above average if dude is hot.
There are plenty of women who don’t want a big dick. Only men think size matters beyond average when it doesn’t. It’s rare but there are even women who prefer small penises but that may be because they have tight vaginas.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and likenesss
Neither too big is better than too small or vice versa.

Women leave the dude right after they see his erect cock. They don’t get to the point of doing it.

That isn’t the average 40 y/o unmarried woman. I’m sure there are some, with even higher bodycounts (100+) but it’s not the average woman.

10 is definitely very experienced for guys like us but for western people where degeneracy is encouraged and normal, it’s not that much. And even if a girl has a bodycount of 2, she can experience a big dick already. I spoke to someone and they said they measured her ex-boyfriend who was thick and 8 inches long. It was both suifuel and lifefuel because he was Pakistani as well.

There are plenty of women who don’t want a big dick. Only men think size matters beyond average when it doesn’t. It’s rare but there are even women who prefer small penises but that may be because they have tight vaginas.
so you think women who say size doesnt matter are genuine?